PDA

View Full Version : What did you do to your Jeep today?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49

denverd1
03-29-2017, 09:35 AM
heard terrible things about kicker? recently? know their subs have won quite a few comps.

XJ Ezra
03-30-2017, 04:44 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170330/f201a2a7029004ee79c881c757c5042a.jpg. My fan only works on 4. Anyone else have a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
03-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Yes I believe so Ezra. Sounds like the ballast resistor for the fan is shot. Not sure on yours, but generally they are located on the HVAC housing under the glove box area

IntrepidCherokee
04-01-2017, 09:16 AM
heard terrible things about kicker? recently? know their subs have won quite a few comps.

A few friends have had bad experience with their speaker/amps but to be honest, none of them had their subs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oderdene
04-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Replaced AT filter and cleaned 3 solenoid, TPS & IAC. Drained AT juice was nice red and no burnt smell, anyway new fluid added there. Now she running much better and accelerating without hesitation :-)

@Tapatalk ;-)

bluedragon436
04-01-2017, 05:19 PM

I think a lot of it is, they seem to not be as focused on their competition stuff like they used to be, they've got more "consumer" audio products now... and they aren't all that great at all... Like I said the set (4 speakers) I have in my XJ are certainly not their competition level speakers.. and they are far better than the blown/worn out factory speakers that didn't work at all.. but... they are no where near as nice as the previous owned Pioneer/Kenwood speakers... But am looking at once I get a few other things worked out, I want to replace them with either Alpine speakers, to go with the Alpine headhunt, sub/amp that I'm running in the XJ.. or replace them all with Polk speakers.. I will most likely end up replacing them with Alpine speakers, and run an Alpine amp for the factory location speakers.. like I have in my Ram.. I just wish they had more options for single din head units that don't have crap for display.. But hey.. something is better than the crap it had originally... that didn't work nearly at all..

cj4a nz
04-02-2017, 02:51 AM
went for a little drive, now have another radiator fitted ................

denverd1
04-03-2017, 11:14 AM
I think a lot of it is, they seem to not be as focused on their competition stuff like they used to be, they've got more "consumer" audio products now... and they aren't all that great at all... Like I said the set (4 speakers) I have in my XJ are certainly not their competition level speakers.. and they are far better than the blown/worn out factory speakers that didn't work at all.. but... they are no where near as nice as the previous owned Pioneer/Kenwood speakers... But am looking at once I get a few other things worked out, I want to replace them with either Alpine speakers, to go with the Alpine headhunt, sub/amp that I'm running in the XJ.. or replace them all with Polk speakers.. I will most likely end up replacing them with Alpine speakers, and run an Alpine amp for the factory location speakers.. like I have in my Ram.. I just wish they had more options for single din head units that don't have crap for display.. But hey.. something is better than the crap it had originally... that didn't work nearly at all..

you need an amp on your components as well. If you're banking on the HU to put out the advertised watts of CLEAN power, that may be part of the problem. There are better components out there, for sure. Never used their components tho.

IntrepidCherokee
04-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Got my panels and sound deadening on my doors all finished up. I'm really loving them and the sound quality of my stereo has gone up dramatically and as well with the stereo off with daily driving.
Just one last thing I need to do is make some nice wood arm rest/handles to replace my deteriorating OEM ones.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170404/24713efe45faa181d24f4e96143bd081.jpg

bluedragon436
04-03-2017, 11:46 PM
you need an amp on your components as well. If you're banking on the HU to put out the advertised watts of CLEAN power, that may be part of the problem. There are better components out there, for sure. Never used their components tho.

Oh no, I know to get much better sound and quality need a decent amp setup for the components... I'm just saying comparing the consumer edition Kicker speakers against any of the other consumer series speakers I've ever heard just powered off of the HU they hugely lack in sound... But like I said, they were purchased to be a temporary solution to the worn out/blown/not at all working stock speakers that were in my 97... and for now they work fine... honestly just adding the cheap powered sub that I already had, helps the sound in the Jeep... and once I get the tint done, and the headliner in... I plan on installing my Alpine Type R 12 w/ 500w amp that I run in my old 98 XJ.. and then I won't care that the Kicker speakers aren't up to where I'd like them to be in sound... at least temporarily... lol...

bluedragon436
04-03-2017, 11:57 PM
I continue to wait for my XJ to get done @ the shop getting the gears installed.. The front axle is done (other than the two Heim joints needing to be swapped out on the steering).. just waiting for them to finish the rig they're working on now, to get her back in there and finish the steering joint replacement and do the rear axle gear/locker install... I'm going stir crazy with not having her here... not to mention having to push the beginning of the break-in process of the gears out further and closer to events that I want her to be ready to go to...

Drives me nuts with the business end of things.. or I guess the way they run their schedule.. I dropped if off on Tuesday as requested by them, and they said they'd get it in Wed. and have it done by that weekend... well the WJ they were working on was worse off by quite a bit (I was checking it to when I was there.. and it had a lot of sketch stuff going on with the steering/suspension... so it took them a bit longer to finish it up, so my XJ got pushed out a few days.. so they said they'd have it in by the weekend... don't remember the exact day they got it in, but after a day or so they sent me a message and said they had checked out the steering like I asked them too... and one of the Heim joints needed to be replaced.. so I ordered new Heim joints for the steering and had them shipped directly to the shop... so now the front end was done minus the steering parts... all that was left was the rear axle.. but it was already pushing other jobs out, so they pushed mine out and worked on the others... so now it's been almost two weeks... and I sent them a message to see what the expected time of completion would be, not to rush them or anything, just to find out so that I could work out a ride there to pick her up.. and they informed me Sat that they were out of town, and would be getting it back into the shop today... then they sent me a message today to say that it was going to be a bit later in the week... as the one they were working on when mine got pushed out waiting on the Heim joints... was taking longer and had a part coming in that was needed to be able to even get it out of the shop... so... a 2-3 day job that I was told would be done by the weekend (2 weekends back now)... is now pushing to be over 3 weeks.. all I got to say is it better drive like a freaking dream when I get it back.. I feel like mine got pushed out a few days waiting on the completion of a job they were working already (this I understand)... but then mine got pushed out of the shopat the first time something slowed it's progress .. and now it is on the back burner while they take care of the jobs that were on the calendar already... I get don't want a rig taking up lift space while waiting on parts.. and delaying jobs.. but how long do you keep pushing back a job??..

denverd1
04-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Oh no, I know to get much better sound and quality need a decent amp setup for the components... I'm just saying comparing the consumer edition Kicker speakers against any of the other consumer series speakers I've ever heard just powered off of the HU they hugely lack in sound... But like I said, they were purchased to be a temporary solution to the worn out/blown/not at all working stock speakers that were in my 97... and for now they work fine... honestly just adding the cheap powered sub that I already had, helps the sound in the Jeep... and once I get the tint done, and the headliner in... I plan on installing my Alpine Type R 12 w/ 500w amp that I run in my old 98 XJ.. and then I won't care that the Kicker speakers aren't up to where I'd like them to be in sound... at least temporarily... lol...

whats "consumer edition"? the cheapest line they have? may also be part of the problem

denverd1
04-04-2017, 12:56 PM

what's "consumer edition" the cheapest line they have? may also be part of the problem. sounds like you still haven't heard them properly powered. sound quality and volume is all subjective. do what works for you!

bluedragon436
04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
what's "consumer edition" the cheapest line they have? may also be part of the problem. sounds like you still haven't heard them properly powered. sound quality and volume is all subjective. do what works for you!

Yeah I'm pretty sure the "consumer edition" is a huge part of the sound quality.. or lack there of.. I'm sure with an amp, it'd be a bit better.. but doubt it'd be much better.. but am going to order up the amp I'm going to run on the speakers I eventually want and see how the current speakers sound with the amp... figure going to replace them anyways (eventually).. but might as well have a bit of fun and see what they can sound like..

abebehrmann
04-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Got my panels and sound deadening on my doors all finished up. I'm really loving them and the sound quality of my stereo has gone up dramatically and as well with the stereo off with daily driving.
Just one last thing I need to do is make some nice wood arm rest/handles to replace my deteriorating OEM ones.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170404/24713efe45faa181d24f4e96143bd081.jpg

That looks really nice with the stain on it Ryan. Got me thinking I might need to make me some of those to match my hardwood headliner.

pointsnorth
04-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Purchased a new-to-me 1992 laredo XJ last Tuesday. 4.0 AT4 and NP242. Clean body; has "leaking head gasket and rear end is shot" according to seller... :crazy:

Registered and Title work, Oil/filter and Coolant on Wednesday. Noted 2 missing bolts on exhaust manifold at front of engine..replaced missing bolts and fixed 'shot rear end' with a new U joint in front of rear diff Thursday....
:rolleye0012:

Drove 4 hours to work in Minneapolis Saturday and Sunday; decided I needed new tires....

Tuesday-4 new Tires and spark plugs. Old set were Bosch Platinum +4; all coated and fouled with white ash to point there were almost no gap on 2 of them. Now it doesn't hesitate or stumble anymore...

Today; looking for a roof rack to hold full size spare tire...And front seats(drivers has permanent lean due to bariatric former owner installing permanent lean(bend) in both seat back and base ...:ass:

Might have to drive out of town and make a photo or 2 of the new hooptie on a trail....

:smiley-taunt002:

bluedragon436
04-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Purchased a new-to-me 1992 laredo XJ last Tuesday. 4.0 AT4 and NP242. Clean body; has "leaking head gasket and rear end is shot" according to seller... :crazy:

Registered and Title work, Oil/filter and Coolant on Wednesday. Noted 2 missing bolts on exhaust manifold at front of engine..replaced missing bolts and fixed 'shot rear end' with a new U joint in front of rear diff Thursday....
:rolleye0012:

Drove 4 hours to work in Minneapolis Saturday and Sunday; decided I needed new tires....

Tuesday-4 new Tires and spark plugs. Old set were Bosch Platinum +4; all coated and fouled with white ash to point there were almost no gap on 2 of them. Now it doesn't hesitate or stumble anymore...

Today; looking for a roof rack to hold full size spare tire...And front seats(drivers has permanent lean due to bariatric former owner installing permanent lean(bend) in both seat back and base ...:ass:

Might have to drive out of town and make a photo or 2 of the new hooptie on a trail....

:smiley-taunt002:

Sounds like an awesome deal in the end for you.. Keep my eye out for a similar issued vehicle... for a friend who wants to find a 97+ without breaking the bank for one (as apparently they are made of solid gold here)..

bluedragon436
04-07-2017, 05:24 PM
And the wait apparently will continue until... YEAH... So now here it is at the end of the week, and nothing.. so I contacted them and hours later I get a reply... that they hope I don't hate them too much... but they still haven't gotten it back into the shop... they've been down two guys all week, so it's only been the owner working on all the jobs... they are getting it in (supposedly) tomorrow afternoon... So it's my fault they're down two people.. I have to suffer and continue to wait, while other jobs are being brought in and worked??!! I'm now missing out on three events this weekend, not to mention two since I dropped it off, that I was hoping and looking forward to taking my XJ to....

4.3LXJ
04-07-2017, 06:35 PM
James, you know all about hurry up and wait don't you?

mikjon1
04-09-2017, 07:14 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/1569d272a80309a31d8595f46747ddd3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/42aa6c0af651b0e964baef659ae2f48e.jpg
Picked up a set of 2015 rubicon wheels and put some new Falken AT3W tires on them.

bluedragon436
04-09-2017, 09:25 PM
James, you know all about hurry up and wait don't you?

Oh yeah... Definitely learning that one.... Thought I had mastered that lesson with my time in the AF... but this is creating a whole new level of it.. Told my GF I'm going to be changing the name of the XJ to SLOTH... since that's how this build is going... and not due to anything on my part... and amazingly not even due to lack of funds... killing me... Heck, I'm paying my fair bit.. for the shop to do the gears and the axle rebuild... as well as when I bought the bumper that took damn near 2 years to get... Love the Jeep life... but man.... :bang::smiley-scared003::bang:

bluedragon436
04-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Went and picked it up last night finally... Didn't manage to get home until late with the stops for cool down.. So far definitely seems to have power back.. can't obviously really push it just yet... but so far it seems good... Used to have a hard time keeping up with traffic and getting move on... but last night just had a hard time trying to keep it @ 55 or less.. lol

Pinkyman
04-12-2017, 07:57 AM
I looked at mine as i was leaving for work yesterday.... I should really drive it one of these days.

I started it up and got it up to temp yesterday, but i definitely need a new belt, since mine squeaks pretty bad.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/20170411_062049_zpsntefv6ns.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/20170411_062049_zpsntefv6ns.jpg.html)

Brasscatz
04-12-2017, 04:18 PM
I cursed it for showing me what death wobble feels like going 75mph on the construction-plagued highway with the narrowest lanes. Yes, my underwear stayed clean.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
04-12-2017, 04:38 PM
:congrats: on the underwear :D

Brasscatz
04-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/Um3DIvkT1Yk

4.3LXJ
04-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Dude, I can't tell what shakes more, your parts or the camera. I see one for sure that is shot on the tie rod, but can't tell from the vid on the rest. But if it ain't tight, replace it

Brasscatz
04-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Lol sorry about the shakes. All the rattling you hear is purely parts. The tie rod at the Pitman arm looks bad.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/6035deccdd23857b017f6e7de438da82.jpg

bluedragon436
04-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Lol sorry about the shakes. All the rattling you hear is purely parts. The tie rod at the Pitman arm looks bad.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/6035deccdd23857b017f6e7de438da82.jpg

Yeah I'd definitely say that one there @ the pitman is shot.. Always fun chasing the TRE's.. especially when you're trying to chase down a shimmy or death wobble issue...

IntrepidCherokee
04-13-2017, 07:42 PM
That looks really nice with the stain on it Ryan. Got me thinking I might need to make me some of those to match my hardwood headliner.

Great idea! I'm sure the doors are much easier than headboard too! Can you pm or link me to some pictures of that!

bluedragon436
04-16-2017, 08:27 PM
Drove it some more, to keep putting mileage on the break-in of the new gears... and also bring to figure out a noise it's making.. I originally thought it was the brakes, or due to the mud on the brakes... but I've cleaned the crap out of them... and still making the noise... and doesn't change sound with application of the brakes.. it seems to be an almost constant sound, with little changes from time to time, but nothing that I can easily replicate to make the sound change "on demand" to be able to tell exactly what will change the sound... it seems as if it starts almost as soon as I start rolling, doesn't seem to make the sound as much or at all.. in reverse.. which is kind of weird.. Not sure if gears should be making sound like that, or would be making sounds like that or not.. only other things I can think of making that sound would be hubs being dry (my passenger side hub made similar sound when it was going out on my Ram),(but they're brand new, so shouldn't be making sounds like that).. Really hoping I can figure out this sound though... because it is very annoying to me... and aggravates me even more after the money I just spent to have this stuff all installed and shouldn't be having sounds I never had prior.. should be way better off than before.. kind of interested to see what happens once I get the break-in done, and install new diff fluid...

4.3LXJ
04-16-2017, 08:43 PM
Better notify them right away in case it is their fault

bluedragon436
04-17-2017, 11:25 PM

Yeah I am going to talk to them about it, and see if they might have an idea what it might be.. sucks because I'll have to rent a trailer again to haul it back over, since it's almost 2hrs away from me.. Definitely don't want to drive it back if it's got something jacked up... I didn't hear anything when I picked it up.. but who knows.. I'm honestly wondering if it'll be better for me to just figure out what it is, or have to pay more to rent a trailer again and get it back over there.. I'm going to at least pull the brakes apart, and make sure it's not there.. if it's something in the brakes, or even something as stupid as the stupid heat/dust shield rubbing... I'd rather figure that out and take care of it myself... if it's something stupid like the hubs, I might even take care of that myself, as it'd just be cheaper than the trailer rental... but if it's something internal... I'll definitely be upset with that... and even more so cause just my luck I'll take it back to him and he'll be like, you must have driven too far before a cool down stop or something like that for the break-in... and I got no proof I did or didn't... I know that I did, and it sucked for the drive home that is for sure..

packmule1911
04-18-2017, 01:25 PM
Cut holes in my hood and installed some Napier vents. Hoping that helps this summer with the heat soak problem.

abebehrmann
04-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Great idea! I'm sure the doors are much easier than headboard too! Can you pm or link me to some pictures of that!

This was a super quick/cheap way for me to replace my headliner, I meant for it to be temporary but it's been in for at least 2 years now. I plan on replacing it soon and putting some sound-deadening material on the back to quiet things down a bit

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af15/abebehrmann/1B5359FC-6441-44AC-8590-E8BC18E3CE97_zpshaqv1yci.jpg (http://s989.photobucket.com/user/abebehrmann/media/1B5359FC-6441-44AC-8590-E8BC18E3CE97_zpshaqv1yci.jpg.html)

denverd1
04-18-2017, 03:44 PM
Yeah I am going to talk to them about it, and see if they might have an idea what it might be.. sucks because I'll have to rent a trailer again to haul it back over, since it's almost 2hrs away from me.. Definitely don't want to drive it back if it's got something jacked up... I didn't hear anything when I picked it up.. but who knows.. I'm honestly wondering if it'll be better for me to just figure out what it is, or have to pay more to rent a trailer again and get it back over there.. I'm going to at least pull the brakes apart, and make sure it's not there.. if it's something in the brakes, or even something as stupid as the stupid heat/dust shield rubbing... I'd rather figure that out and take care of it myself... if it's something stupid like the hubs, I might even take care of that myself, as it'd just be cheaper than the trailer rental... but if it's something internal... I'll definitely be upset with that... and even more so cause just my luck I'll take it back to him and he'll be like, you must have driven too far before a cool down stop or something like that for the break-in... and I got no proof I did or didn't... I know that I did, and it sucked for the drive home that is for sure..

how many heat cycles have you done?

bluedragon436
04-18-2017, 06:49 PM

Well, jacked up the front end today to see if I could figure out where the noise was coming from, I figured even though all the hub area stuff was all just replaced while it was at the shop for the install.. I would replace whatever parts, as it would be cheaper than renting a u-haul to take it back to the shop to have the hub replaced again... Jacked it up, and spun the drivers side, only noise I heard was the Lokka clicking... but that was it, jack up the passenger side and just barely turn the tire and there's the sound... so I was really happy that it was in the hub area, and not in the inner axle area.. popped the passenger tire off and take a quick look, and it was a sound that I recognize from a brake job I did a while back, and I look up from the bottom and sure enough, the heat shield is bent into the back of the rotor... so bent it back out, and spun the hub, no sound.. get it all back together and no sound.. took it for a drive and no sound... THANK GOODNESS it was an easy fix!!! So now back to working on the break-in, so that I can hopefully get her broke in in time for the next open wheel day or big event..

how many heat cycles have you done?

As far as how many cycles, I'm not real sure, I know I got three on the way home, and have probably done like five or six, maybe seven since I've gotten her home.. Now that I know the rubbing sound I had going on is nothing serious, I'm going to get her going as much as I can, even if it's just for the heck of going somewhere to warm her up and let her cool, to keep the cycles going... Going to try and go kayaking this week if it warms up again, and if tomorrow is decent I'm going to try and find some spots to get some learning in on the camera, not sure if the weather will hold out or not though, so we'll see... but figure those trips will get some more mileage on her, and more heat cycles.... I'm sitting at roughly 174 miles on the new gears... trying to get more and more going.. so I can get her broken in, and get the gear oil changed out before the next events I want to run her at... But yeah the break in procedures only mentioned putting 500 miles, with no hard take offs, not rough runs, 55mph or less, and try and vary the speeds up and down from time to time... drive no more than 30minutes at a time, and let completely cool down overnight if possible.. never mentioned a certain amount of heat cycles... but figure now that I'm doing local drives, will get good bits of cool down times.. even if that means I have to wonder around Lowes for an hour.. lol.. just means more "Jeep" tool purchases..

bluedragon436
04-18-2017, 07:04 PM
Cut holes in my hood and installed some Napier vents. Hoping that helps this summer with the heat soak problem.

Installed some nice metal hood vents, has so far helped with my heat ups... going to do another flush on her now that we've gotten past the cold weather (I hope anyways)... and see how she does this summer, especially with the new gears, so that should help keep the RPM's and drag on the engine down a bit...

This was a super quick/cheap way for me to replace my headliner, I meant for it to be temporary but it's been in for at least 2 years now. I plan on replacing it soon and putting some sound-deadening material on the back to quiet things down a bit

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af15/abebehrmann/1B5359FC-6441-44AC-8590-E8BC18E3CE97_zpshaqv1yci.jpg (http://s989.photobucket.com/user/abebehrmann/media/1B5359FC-6441-44AC-8590-E8BC18E3CE97_zpshaqv1yci.jpg.html)

Can't wait to get my headliner taken care of... hoping to find some 98+ fiberglass type headliner board w/ built in speaker bar... so I can get the better board in there with new cover...

4.3LXJ
04-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Glad you got it sorted James

bluedragon436
04-18-2017, 08:54 PM
Glad you got it sorted James

You and me both... because I was really upset about the thought of having to have it down for longer, waiting to put the hours/mileage on the break-in process.. so I can hit up some of the events this year.. and even more so that I'd have to rent a trailer again to tow it back to the shop...

Now just hoping for some more good weather like we had while she was in the shop for three weeks longer than she was supposed to be, so I can get some more work going on her, that I missed out on while she was gone...

denverd1
04-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Well, jacked up the front end today to see if I could figure out where the noise was coming from, I figured even though all the hub area stuff was all just replaced while it was at the shop for the install.. I would replace whatever parts, as it would be cheaper than renting a u-haul to take it back to the shop to have the hub replaced again... Jacked it up, and spun the drivers side, only noise I heard was the Lokka clicking... but that was it, jack up the passenger side and just barely turn the tire and there's the sound... so I was really happy that it was in the hub area, and not in the inner axle area.. popped the passenger tire off and take a quick look, and it was a sound that I recognize from a brake job I did a while back, and I look up from the bottom and sure enough, the heat shield is bent into the back of the rotor... so bent it back out, and spun the hub, no sound.. get it all back together and no sound.. took it for a drive and no sound... THANK GOODNESS it was an easy fix!!! So now back to working on the break-in, so that I can hopefully get her broke in in time for the next open wheel day or big event..

As far as how many cycles, I'm not real sure, I know I got three on the way home, and have probably done like five or six, maybe seven since I've gotten her home.. Now that I know the rubbing sound I had going on is nothing serious, I'm going to get her going as much as I can, even if it's just for the heck of going somewhere to warm her up and let her cool, to keep the cycles going... Going to try and go kayaking this week if it warms up again, and if tomorrow is decent I'm going to try and find some spots to get some learning in on the camera, not sure if the weather will hold out or not though, so we'll see... but figure those trips will get some more mileage on her, and more heat cycles.... I'm sitting at roughly 174 miles on the new gears... trying to get more and more going.. so I can get her broken in, and get the gear oil changed out before the next events I want to run her at... But yeah the break in procedures only mentioned putting 500 miles, with no hard take offs, not rough runs, 55mph or less, and try and vary the speeds up and down from time to time... drive no more than 30minutes at a time, and let completely cool down overnight if possible.. never mentioned a certain amount of heat cycles... but figure now that I'm doing local drives, will get good bits of cool down times.. even if that means I have to wonder around Lowes for an hour.. lol.. just means more "Jeep" tool purchases..

Glad you got that sorted man!

I think you're doing it just right. short drives up to 40 or 50 mph, then let it cool down. more cycles, the harder they get.

bluedragon436
04-18-2017, 11:29 PM
Glad you got that sorted man!

I think you're doing it just right. short drives up to 40 or 50 mph, then let it cool down. more cycles, the harder they get.

Yeah that was my hope too.. figure most of the drives around here that I'll make, will be shorter drives... not even sure if some of them would be enough to even really heat the gears up any... lol.. that's why I figure I'll throw in some Kayak trips and some attempted photography trips.. to hopefully get roughly 30 minutes of driving before stopping... just hoping on the photography stops, I'm able to find some spots that I can wonder around for 30 minutes and take pictures... otherwise figure not really good cool down, I know even 30-45 minute down times aren't the best for cool down as a full night.. but figure should be helpful..

jonb8
04-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Finally picked up my stickies for Harlan today, then rolled them up beside the JK to get a shameless pic.....LOL

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-SqZTbbH/0/O/18011162_400718116976565_5246249600671629809_n.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-RpbffjK/0/O/18056780_400746276973749_7710421447875290443_n%20% 282%29.jpg

Poorboy
04-20-2017, 08:32 PM
Bled and adjusted the rear brakes in the Red Wagon. Holy crap this thing stops on a dime now!

Release the Schmoo!!
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii102/poorboy_616/jeep%20schmoo_zpsf9ncihld.jpg (http://s262.photobucket.com/user/poorboy_616/media/jeep%20schmoo_zpsf9ncihld.jpg.html)

Also, changed out the schmoo in the crankcase. 3000 miles overdue... Ooops.

bluedragon436
04-20-2017, 08:38 PM
Finally picked up my stickies for Harlan today, then rolled them up beside the JK to get a shameless pic.....LOL

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-SqZTbbH/0/O/18011162_400718116976565_5246249600671629809_n.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-RpbffjK/0/O/18056780_400746276973749_7710421447875290443_n%20% 282%29.jpg

Those look good.. Why aren't they on the JK yet?? LOL

Almost made it to half way on the break-in mileage... takes so long to get these miles in... sheesh.. On a good note, did manage to get almost 50 miles in today... if not a tad bit more... so guess I can't complain about that.. Just got to keep going on random ventures... figure more chances to get out and find some sites to photograph... or attempt too.. My attempt today was to a place I had found by accident a while back, after and hour and half of looking and trying to find the place again on Google maps... then drove out to the place... only to find out, the state had demolished the old house last year, due to disrepair thanks to ****tards that can't help but damage stuff... and late last year some ****head(s) light the old historical cedar water/spotting tower that was next to the house on fire.. so was almost a complete waste of a day, but drove down to the large boat ramp about two miles down the road, and managed to catch a few pictures of a bird that was flying around... but nothing too awesome... and noting else of interest to snap... About the only good thing out of the day, was the beautiful & peaceful drive... and getting the break-in miles going... Might have to try and find a few more places to check out for learning myself on the pictures... as well as a few new spots for kayaking next week... hopefully the weather will be good for it.. get some more miles in..

jonb8
04-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Spent all day Saturday doing beadlocks and getting the Krawlers mounted. Then cleaned up and ready for Harlan...Man I'm like a kid in a candy store....

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-fRQJGHp/0/XL/18121342_1517587548283925_5349586625404766667_o-XL.jpg

bluedragon436
04-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Spent all day Saturday doing beadlocks and getting the Krawlers mounted. Then cleaned up and ready for Harlan...Man I'm like a kid in a candy store....

https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-fRQJGHp/0/XL/18121342_1517587548283925_5349586625404766667_o-XL.jpg

That thing is beautiful... I think you should just go ahead an let me take care of the disposal of that crawler for ya... lol

denverd1
04-25-2017, 02:35 PM

stickies!!! woohoo!! :patriot: :banana: :banana:

4.3LXJ
04-25-2017, 05:07 PM
Stickys, I am jealous

bluedragon436
04-25-2017, 08:38 PM
Bled and adjusted the rear brakes in the Red Wagon. Holy crap this thing stops on a dime now!

Release the Schmoo!!
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii102/poorboy_616/jeep%20schmoo_zpsf9ncihld.jpg (http://s262.photobucket.com/user/poorboy_616/media/jeep%20schmoo_zpsf9ncihld.jpg.html)

Also, changed out the schmoo in the crankcase. 3000 miles overdue... Ooops.

I think I need to readjust the rear brakes and bleed them again and see if I can get them working better.. they are definitely working far better than they were before I replaced everything back there... but think they can be better still... and all else fails... I'll just keep saving up for the disc conversion (cause I am going to do it eventually regardless of how well I get the drums to work).. even more so cause now that the gears got done, my parking brake doesn't work at all... going to pull it apart and take a look and see what is up with that... I don't need the parking brake as it's an AT not an MT... but still like having it when working on it, or parked in a hairy situation and needing to get out for something...

Just did the oil change on my XJ and GF's LJ.. the XJ was only over by a short bit... the GF's was over by close to 2k miles... Wasn't too bad looking coming out... but could definitely tell they were ready for a change out... In the process of that... was reminded that I need to do the valve cover gasket, and RMS (guess I'll do that on the next change)... and figured out that might need to do the same two seals on my GF's LJ... oh joy!!! lol

bluedragon436
04-25-2017, 10:13 PM
Got some more miles on it.. Up to 315 miles of the 500 needed for the break-in of the new gears... Was hoping to get some more on today.. but the weather was complete crap... Hoping tomorrow is nicer.. if not.. then I guess I'll be putting some miles on in some crappy conditions... Got to try and get the remaining miles in on it, so that I have time to get the diff fluid swapped out and refilled, and going to finally R2 the transfer case fluid as well, since I may or may not have forgotten to do that after the SYE install... Hoping I can get the miles done and the diff fluids swapped out by 1700 on Friday, since Saturday will be time with the family... and taking the little one to an intro class for Gymnastics... and Sunday hoping to run her out at the local Jeep club's land (wish had more technical wheeling, over mud)... but we're working on adding more as we can.. hopefully everything will work good.. then I can try and make it to one of the actual offroad parks, to really see what she's got/can do... and maybe/hopefully get up with Jeep Mamma (Tammy) out @ RC or AOAA

prerunner1982
04-26-2017, 04:53 PM
changed the fuel pump, 45* and drizzly/rainy. Luckily it was in the driveway when it quit and it didn't do it next weekend when I am going camping.

Brasscatz
04-26-2017, 07:34 PM
I think my condenser is bad... Gets hot with my ac on. Good news is my Durango box came inhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/14efef0908ccf452b349b335cbd3803c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/cdd3fa5fcc805b186e5fa3619f8adc17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
04-26-2017, 07:53 PM
If your AC is running, the AC condenser is supposed to be hot. Being hot is how it looses heat to the air so your evap core can absorb heat inside the cabin.

Brasscatz
04-26-2017, 07:56 PM
wouldn't a malfunctioning condenser (not dispersing heat correctly) cause my issue? The rest of my cooling system is fairly new

4.3LXJ
04-26-2017, 07:57 PM
And your problem is?

Brasscatz
04-26-2017, 08:29 PM
And your problem is?

Getting that hot with the AC on

4.3LXJ
04-26-2017, 11:11 PM
OK, gotcha. An engine will always run hotter with the AC on because the condenser is hot and warms up the air going into the radiator. What is happening is that your cooling system is marginal. Check the mechanical fan, make sure you have shrouds on both fans and no clogs of course

Infidel Edition
04-28-2017, 05:08 PM
changed the fuel pump, 45* and drizzly/rainy.

Sounds like an average sprung day here...

Infidel Edition
04-28-2017, 05:10 PM
...45* and drizzly/rainy.

Sounds like an average sprung day here...

jonb8
04-28-2017, 07:34 PM
I hope I got enough jeep to handle those Krawlers, might end up breaking more stuff then the tires are worth.....:D

4.3LXJ
04-28-2017, 08:20 PM
I hope I got enough jeep to handle those Krawlers, might end up breaking more stuff then the tires are worth.....:D

That just means more upgrade Jon :bacondance:

oderdene
04-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Made a rear side windows storage rack from 50x50mm steel net. So far so good and I am happy with them ;-)

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YL3FgQtaMwI/WQXqRvCIb0I/AAAAAAAAFME/-NpkZQaPS1IasEJpM0pCkwtqsph8gPtWQCLcB/s400/P_20170430_093634.jpg (https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YL3FgQtaMwI/WQXqRvCIb0I/AAAAAAAAFME/-NpkZQaPS1IasEJpM0pCkwtqsph8gPtWQCLcB/s1600/P_20170430_093634.jpg)

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iXrpZZdssvo/WQXqRnR3hHI/AAAAAAAAFMA/R-9cEZDFw7UxxF58QCmmLHI6u7ZB8j64ACLcB/s400/P_20170430_093645.jpg (https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iXrpZZdssvo/WQXqRnR3hHI/AAAAAAAAFMA/R-9cEZDFw7UxxF58QCmmLHI6u7ZB8j64ACLcB/s1600/P_20170430_093645.jpg)

Also added 2 tabs on rear seat belt upper mounting, for hooking hooks to hook jackets
:D

bluedragon436
05-01-2017, 08:54 PM
After getting the 500 break-in miles completed.. I swapped the diff fluids out... no big chunks of metal or anything... and not too bad as far as metal glitter in the old fluid... Installed the LubeLocker gasket in the D30 (that the shop didn't install for whatever reason when the gears/lockers got done)... also drained (or attempted to) the TC, since the shop said that the fluid looked black when they installed the new speedo gear... well needless to say, there was maybe 1/8 of a quart of fluid in the TC... so am surprised that didn't grenade... and hopefully now that it has fluid in it... it won't blow up on me....

4.3LXJ
05-01-2017, 11:06 PM
That tcase have a leak James?

bluedragon436
05-02-2017, 08:34 PM
That tcase have a leak James?

Is a possibility, I know it's had just a slight bit on the outside of the case.. but never seen that much on there.. and on top of that, never seen any spots in my driveway under the XJ (of any type of fluid amazingly I know).... But I have filled it, so I know for a fact it is full now.. and will keep an eye on it for sure... if it ends up being low again.. I'll have to tear it down and figure out where the leak is from and reseal it...

On another note... I took it down to a lookout point that used to be parking for a dock for the crab fisherman in a nearby town... but I usually go down there and park and hang out and enjoy the sounds and the animals... but I know it has loose dirt & most of the time at least some mud... so went down there, and didn't do anything to tear up the place, but went down there and tried turning in both directions both in forward and reverse.. and had no binding... so I'm pretty happy with that outcome for sure.. now on to working on the exhaust revamp/replacement from front to rear... as well as new O2 sensors.. and see if I can get the annoying CEL codes for the O2 sensors to stop randomly popping up.. then on to the next random annoying code, that I can't figure out. Then I just have to figure out the CEL code for the purge solenoid.. hoping it's just a new solenoid needed.. going to order one from Rock Auto since they're quite a bit cheaper there than anywhere near me.. all the places near me want $40+ and I can get the same one through Rock Auto for almost half that... so figure since I'm ordering my new O2 sensors through Rock Auto, might as well throw in new purge solenoid in the same order.. and hopefully be CEL free... for a little bit anyways.. (one can always hope)

4.3LXJ
05-08-2017, 04:32 PM
The kid was having death wobble in his DD TJ. Performed this fix today. Drove it home at 70 mph, no wobbles

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16182

TeXJ
05-08-2017, 05:45 PM
I just tac'd a washer to wallowed out front port. I also cut the back part open more so I can actually get a wrench in there. No more issues.

4.3LXJ
05-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Did the washer thing 50K ago. Back was wallowed out too much. Now it won't screw up again

bluedragon436
05-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Put some more miles on it, and of course more fuel!! Am enjoying the quite start and stop sounds now, as I was hearing a click from the front axle with the locker almost every start/stop... but now since the swap of diff fluid to new fluid and to a different type... it is quite.. and there was a slight "drone" sound I was hearing under me... Guess when you actually have fluid in the TC it runs quieter...

oderdene
05-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Replaced O2 sensor with mopar one week ago. Resetted PCM and "O2 lean signal" error is gone. Since then my exhaust tip became unusual hot. I splashed water on exhaust tip, water instantly changes it's form and went directly to the sky to join with clouds. What can be the reason and how I can cure it? BTW, what temperature is normal?

She is idling almost normal, rotor, cap, wires (bwd select), ignition coil (stock) and spark plugs (champion) seems normal. Checked with spare spark plug and got weakish blue spark. Exhaust header is not cracked, went to glasspack then dynomax muffler.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
05-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Od, that is probably caused by burning fuel in the cat. Wait for it to settle down. These ECMs learn slowly

oderdene
05-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Od, that is probably caused by burning fuel in the cat. Wait for it to settle down. These ECMs learn slowly
Okay, will wait then. Today I will install MAP voltage adjuster, initially set around 4.5V and see consumption

bluedragon436
05-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Drove it for an emergency run to the grocery store after mommy asked the little one if she wanted Bluebs (blueberries) after she finished her dinner and wanted something else... So then daddy goes in the fridge to grab the blueberries only to find out we only have blackberries (which she has been given many times, but has never even tried).. so I wash them up and give them to her anyways... and she amazingly starts eating them, like it's just another day eating... anyways.. ran to the grocery store on emergency run to get blueberries for her, since she really loves them...

XJ Wheeler
05-14-2017, 04:09 AM
Haven't had much time for, we'll anything other than work, so ive just been keeping it clean and driving it on the weekends. But tonight I was checking the fluids and noticed a little moist spot on the bottom of the steering pump. Hoses look dry so will need to figure if it's the reservoir or shaft leaking.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

TeXJ
05-14-2017, 09:19 PM
Yesterday, changed the oil in it. Been about a year since I changed it. Maybe put 500 miles on it in that year.

abebehrmann
05-15-2017, 09:09 AM
Changed the oil and rotated the tires in preparation for a trip up to St. Louis later this week. Sorry, didn't take any pics so I guess this pic stolen from Arkstrikr on Instagram will have to do. :rolleye0012::rolleye0012::rolleye0012:

bluedragon436
05-15-2017, 12:34 PM
Drove it some more to get more miles on the new gears/lockers... Almost got to ops check how strong the front bumper & tie ins are this morning.. when a Hydrid driving fool... kept cutting me off and just randomly hitting his brakes... Told my GF, if it wasn't for the rise in insurance I might of hit him on purpose... so maybe he'd learn to drive.. I wasn't riding his ass or anything.. he just kept stopping and randomly hitting his brakes.. so who knew when he was actually stopping, or just randomly hitting his brakes again.. lol.. Was killing me..

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 11:14 AM
I fitted my awning to the Roofrack today. I think I'll go fishing next weekend. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/e68ed6399e513ebbcd5a82e2d578efcc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/81916943616d4d96e4ff39146481bf06.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
05-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Very nice :thumbsup: What brand?

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Very nice [emoji106] What brand?
Thanks man. it's a Howling Moon Leisure Awn.

4.3LXJ
05-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the info. I have been working towards the ultimate overlanding rig. Lots of plans, but haven't started it yet. But a side awning is on that list

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the info. I have been working towards the ultimate overlanding rig. Lots of plans, but haven't started it yet. But a side awning is on that list
Cant wait to see when you finished. Ill post some when I'm done, just as encouragement [emoji106] [emoji106]

4.3LXJ
05-19-2017, 11:57 AM
It will be awhile for me. Working on axle swap right now. But my first project in that area will be moving my batteries from the cargo area to under the back seat. Going to lower the floor board there a little to be able to retain the seat and accommodate the batteries.

jonb8
05-19-2017, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a cool mod, we wanna see pics...do you have single or duel exhaust?

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Agreed. Will be very cool. When I get back after July holidays I want to build a long range fuel tank and fitt it.

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 01:51 PM
What more needs to be said [emoji41] [emoji23] [emoji23] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/0856a85d70d8239e49c65a7f6ad9e2a1.jpg

Pookapotamus
05-19-2017, 03:11 PM
That is perfect!!!!

MattybPDX
05-19-2017, 03:21 PM
I fitted my awning to the Roofrack today. I think I'll go fishing next weekend. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/e68ed6399e513ebbcd5a82e2d578efcc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/81916943616d4d96e4ff39146481bf06.jpg

That's sweet!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 03:28 PM
That's sweet!

Thanks man. appreciate it [emoji106] [emoji106]

MattybPDX
05-19-2017, 03:33 PM
Thanks man. appreciate it [emoji106] [emoji106]

Do the legs extend up? I may have to convince my wife we need that.

Dusterjack
05-19-2017, 04:06 PM
Do the legs extend up? I may have to convince my wife we need that.

Yip. Telescopic legs and dide struts that all fold in.
Ill share close up pics tomorrow for ease of reference [emoji106]

MattybPDX
05-20-2017, 01:31 AM
Well I put the new arms on and the pos still pulls to the right really hard. I'm about down with it and ready to trade it in. So far I put on new arms, new stabilizer, track bar, tie rod, tie rod ends and nothing has solved this problem. There's no play in the wheel up and down or side to side to indicate a bad ball joint or wheel bearing. I don't know, I give up.

4.3LXJ
05-20-2017, 09:41 AM
Matt, check the castor angle on the right and left. You will probably find that there is a 1.5° difference between the two. That is a factory design. You can get an upper ball joint from Moog that will correct that and it will stop pulling

MattybPDX
05-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Matt, check the castor angle on the right and left. You will probably find that there is a 1.5° difference between the two. That is a factory design. You can get an upper ball joint from Moog that will correct that and it will stop pulling
I'm going to bring it to an alignment shop here in town. It's time to get definite answers instead of throwing money at it.

bluedragon436
05-24-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm going to bring it to an alignment shop here in town. It's time to get definite answers instead of throwing money at it.

Hope they're able to figure out what is going on... and that it hopefully won't cost much to get back running straight.. Look forward to hearing what they find, and what takes care of the issue(s)...

GreaseMonkey
05-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Well I put the new arms on and the pos still pulls to the right really hard. I'm about down with it and ready to trade it in. So far I put on new arms, new stabilizer, track bar, tie rod, tie rod ends and nothing has solved this problem. There's no play in the wheel up and down or side to side to indicate a bad ball joint or wheel bearing. I don't know, I give up.

Check to make sure you don't have a brake caliper hanging up causing the pull if you haven't already. Alignment caster/camber sweep should tell all if not.

oderdene
05-27-2017, 03:20 AM
Friend bought a set of axles with 4.10 gear from former XJ owner. Rear is 8.25, but I've never seen this carrier. It seems 2 part carrier with open differential. PO said he removed 3 or so springs from rear to eliminate locking action, but there is no spring seat etc. Is it possible identify a carrier from picture?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170527/c07b3c6af1e47f74d8d8eaf99accbb4a.jpg

4.3LXJ
05-27-2017, 10:05 AM
Not familiar with that one specifically Od. However....
You will find a clutch pack when you split the halves there will be some clutches inside. If you could find those original parts you can tune it like we used to do the Dana Power Lock. Couldn't find anything on it

4.3LXJ
05-27-2017, 10:26 AM
One other thought. The reason clutch type positracks chatter is improper lubrication. I don't know if you can get it in Mongolia, but there is a product called Power Punch. One for engines and one for differentials. I have used it for years and makes the posi nice and smooth.

oderdene
05-29-2017, 12:19 AM
Not familiar with that one specifically Od. However....
You will find a clutch pack when you split the halves there will be some clutches inside. If you could find those original parts you can tune it like we used to do the Dana Power Lock. Couldn't find anything on it
I found it, it is suregrip locker and it factory installed :-). 93 parts catalog have part numbers. PO has removed preload springs and plates, so it is look like open diff

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/dd5369c05838c24a3916217dd105fef7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/1d40c7294077692109949070ca849f2f.jpg

4.3LXJ
05-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Well that does look like what I was finding on line.

Brasscatz
05-29-2017, 09:48 PM
Saturday, Matt and I installed my new Durango Steering gear box to try and cure the death wobble. After install, I got it up to 70 and was starting to feel a little (NOT DW) shake in the steering wheel. :( Other than that, WOW that gear box made a difference in my steering! I didn't realize how bad my old box was! It's EASY to turn the wheels again!

Today, I decided to remove the VERY choppy duratracs for a set of 31" street tires off a Grand Cherokee. Did a circle around the neighborhood just to get a feel for the new altitude and tires. Felt different, but the real test is when I get it on the highway.

Hopefully the tires will be the fix. Next step will be ball joints if it's still present. Everything else in the steering is tight as a duck's butt

Pinkyman
05-30-2017, 10:54 AM
I found a new use for the winch yesterday..... The dogs found some mud on their walk, so it held them while i hosed them down lol

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/20170529_190849_zpszswsl1vk.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/20170529_190849_zpszswsl1vk.jpg.html)

nickyg
05-30-2017, 11:37 AM
Alaskan dog team in the summer?

nickyg
05-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Saturday, Matt and I installed my new Durango Steering gear box to try and cure the death wobble.

What year and kind of Durango box did you use? Do you Have a part number?

I have thought about this swap for a long time but I read so many myths of which one to get. One for a snow plow? not one for snow plow? get this year not that year. buy one made on a Tuesday. and so on so on.

TeXJ
05-30-2017, 01:20 PM
Saturday, Matt and I installed my new Durango Steering gear box to try and cure the death wobble. After install, I got it up to 70 and was starting to feel a little (NOT DW) shake in the steering wheel. :( Other than that, WOW that gear box made a difference in my steering! I didn't realize how bad my old box was! It's EASY to turn the wheels again!

Today, I decided to remove the VERY choppy duratracs for a set of 31" street tires off a Grand Cherokee. Did a circle around the neighborhood just to get a feel for the new altitude and tires. Felt different, but the real test is when I get it on the highway.

Hopefully the tires will be the fix. Next step will be ball joints if it's still present. Everything else in the steering is tight as a duck's butt

Make sure you get an alignment. I had the shimmy issue for years, replaced parts, and finally got an alignment from a shop. I was doing the driveway alignment. After that my wobble went away.

Brasscatz
05-30-2017, 06:54 PM
:mad::mad::mad: Got up to 65 and boom, death wobble. kept it at 55 and boom, death wobble.

Got back home, made sure everything is tight, and it most certainly is. I'm at a loss. I can't get anything in my steering to wiggle even a little.

After the second DW, I noticed a LOT of popping noises when I turn the wheel while driving. Looks like I have a lot of ironing out to do. Inspected ball joints, and seem fine. Possible that my upper control arm bushings are a bit worn out.

What year and kind of Durango box did you use? Do you Have a part number?

I have thought about this swap for a long time but I read so many myths of which one to get. One for a snow plow? not one for snow plow? get this year not that year. buy one made on a Tuesday. and so on so on.

I think it was a 99 w/o snow plow. 5.9 ltr Here's a link to the exact box I got (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C48Z2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Direct bolt in.

illuminator
05-30-2017, 10:35 PM
I installed a lock rite in my 8.8 yesterday. Thanks Jake for assisting, I hope you learnt how to install one in yours when the time comes.

bluedragon436
05-31-2017, 12:15 AM
I think it was a 99 w/o snow plow. 5.9 ltr Here's a link to the exact box I got (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C48Z2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Direct bolt in.

Yeah, I went to Napa, and asked for a 99 Durango 5.9L w/out the snow plow... of course he wanted to know all kinds of other information about the vehicle I needed the part for... but I told him what he needed to know to give me the part I wanted for my not 99 Durango.. lol

Brasscatz
05-31-2017, 04:53 PM
https://youtu.be/-fjIkR_mKaI

4.3LXJ
05-31-2017, 06:44 PM
Ok, now that you have cleaned your pants out, what is loose? Steering mods besides the steering box?

nickyg
05-31-2017, 09:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSgEdbMEYi0&feature=youtu.be

Mine made a poping noise once too it turned out the be the trackbar frame mount was loose.

Brasscatz
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Ok, now that you have cleaned your pants out, what is loose? Steering mods besides the steering box?
As far as we can tell, everything is tight. Mods include zj tie rod upgrade, and short arm lca's, gear box and track bar. Replaced with oem are wheel bearings, shocks, and I think that's it. This is all since I got it, most of which happened within 20k miles.

I did notice the uca bushing looks pretty worn and the pin/bolt is halfway between center and the back of the mount. I think that's the next step.

Brasscatz
06-01-2017, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSgEdbMEYi0&feature=youtu.be

Mine made a poping noise once too it turned out the be the trackbar frame mount was loose.
I think I need to triple check that.... After gear box install, I'm noticing a pop. This was recorded yesterday before I recorded the dw

https://youtu.be/WUBQSRoYvQQ

MattybPDX
06-01-2017, 05:42 PM
I fought the passenger uca bolt for a while before giving up. The bolt is too long to put a socket and breaker bar on and a wrench doesn't have enough leverage, it's just rounding off the nut. I'm thinking of just cutting the excess off the bolt to give rough clearance for a socket. The other option is to sawzall the bolt off and replace it.

4.3LXJ
06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Sometimes the sawsall is the only solution

MattybPDX
06-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Sometimes the sawsall is the only solution
I find that true for many things in life. I'm going to try the cutting wheel first, if that ruins the thread good ol Mr. sawzall is up to bat.

4.3LXJ
06-02-2017, 01:51 PM
My son says that dynamite fixes everything :D

bluedragon436
06-02-2017, 03:28 PM
My son says that dynamite fixes everything :D

Thermite is more fun.. can get some shooting practice @ the same time!! LOL Sometimes I threaten mine with being blown up... I keep telling it, full tank of gas and a road flare if it doesn't stop acting up on me!!

MattybPDX
06-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Thermite is more fun.. can get some shooting practice @ the same time!! LOL Sometimes I threaten mine with being blown up... I keep telling it, full tank of gas and a road flare if it doesn't stop acting up on me!!
I tell mine I'm going to roll it in to traffic.

4.3LXJ
06-02-2017, 05:25 PM

James, gotta go with the movie guys. Full tank of gas with a stick of dynamite. That is how they do it in the movies

bluedragon436
06-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Well technically not my Jeep... But my GF's LJ.. Got home from going to the park and then Chili's for dinner.. get out of my truck and as I'm walking around the back of the truck to go to the passenger side to grab the diaper bag from my GF... I notice something under the front of her Jeep, so I look a bit closer and can see something appears to be leaking... so I climb under neath it... and see remnants all over the tie rod... and then see a drip... so I look up and see what appears to be oil dripping from the front of the oil pan... then I realize it's far too thin to be oil (hopefully anyways)... so do a bit more digging and wiping and it looks like might have a leak going on from the water pump. so tomorrow morning will run to Napa and see if they have a new water pump, seal, T-stat w/ seal & both radiator hoses (because why not)... and get it swapped out... and hopefully that will take care of the very slow leak it seams to have developed the last day since it got parked...

MattybPDX
06-04-2017, 02:58 PM
I kicked some control arm bolt ass!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170604/a43399e0fe436a6f6041c8f50e6b12f8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170604/f1b23b786159e34f9f0aa82266727d53.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170604/4fa947d4bc61d30da95ef795742f1e76.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170604/c05e5d003f2ad73045f06cffe7733ce2.jpg

4.3LXJ
06-04-2017, 03:00 PM
What are all these clean parts doing on an XJ :smiley-taunt002:

MattybPDX
06-04-2017, 03:07 PM
What are all these clean parts doing on an XJ :smiley-taunt002:
After the steering is figured out, then I need to fix my aux fan and replace my clutch fan while I'm at it. Then I'll be ready to dirty it up.

MattybPDX
06-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Hope they're able to figure out what is going on... and that it hopefully won't cost much to get back running straight.. Look forward to hearing what they find, and what takes care of the issue(s)...
Finally got the passenger uca on, got everything torqued to spec and straightened the wheel. It drives a lot better.

bluedragon436
06-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Finally got the passenger uca on, got everything torqued to spec and straightened the wheel. It drives a lot better.

Glad to hear it.. Hope it stays that way and continues away from any DW or anything..

Pinkyman
06-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Yesterday was a sad day...... We started the disassembly of Brents "Forest"

We got the axles and suspension out, and i stole his window switches and a few other bits and pieces.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_121112_zpsdmubhzpj.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_121112_zpsdmubhzpj.jpg.html)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_123152_zpskfvsx65k.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_123152_zpskfvsx65k.jpg.html)

4.3LXJ
06-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Poor thing

denverd1
06-05-2017, 12:20 PM

We got the axles and suspension out, and i stole his window switches and a few other bits and pieces.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_121112_zpsdmubhzpj.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_121112_zpsdmubhzpj.jpg.html)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Rocketryan1/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_123152_zpskfvsx65k.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Rocketryan1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170604_123152_zpskfvsx65k.jpg.html)

surely hydro assist wasn't left behind....

bluedragon436
06-05-2017, 09:44 PM

Definitely looks like a sad day for sure.. why did you guys pull it apart?? I went back a couple pages to see if I had missed why it was coming apart.. but didn't see anything..

MattybPDX
06-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Got an alignment. Not sure what this all means but it drives pretty damn well. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/933ff370811ef69bbd70f2fb37bdcd5f.jpg

bluedragon436
06-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Again not for my Jeep (well sort of)...

Ordered up new water pump/gasket, T-stat/gasket, both radiator hoses, crankcase vent breather w/ grommet for my GF's LJ, and ordered a new vapor canister purge valve/solenoid (because I keep getting a random code for that..usaully only after the Jeep has had time to really warm up)..

bigjim350
06-06-2017, 05:38 AM
Pulled out my fried starter. Will warranty it out today and try to start the Jeep. Easiest way to tell if it has water in the cylinders ;)

Pinkyman
06-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Definitely looks like a sad day for sure.. why did you guys pull it apart?? I went back a couple pages to see if I had missed why it was coming apart.. but didn't see anything..

Hes working on getting his LS swapped Xj up and going, and due to time, storage, and the fact that he kept breaking this one, it was time for it to get retired. His new one is going to be an absolute beast though :D

Heres the build thread on his new one in case you missed it :thumbsup:

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=21955

bluedragon436
06-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Hes working on getting his LS swapped Xj up and going, and due to time, storage, and the fact that he kept breaking this one, it was time for it to get retired. His new one is going to be an absolute beast though :D

Heres the build thread on his new one in case you missed it :thumbsup:

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=21955

Yeah I saw that thread... Wish I had the IRO connections like that... lol... Guess I didn't connect this Jeep to being the same owner... Makes sense for retiring that one... Wish I could find someone building a new rig, that I could snag some 1 tons from their old rig.. I'd gladly store those axles under my Jeep for em... lol

MattybPDX
06-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Started making a box out of old scrap plywood. It's bowed pretty bad so nothing is really square or flush but oh well. I'm going to fill that big center line, sand and paint everything so it's nice and pretty. Then I'm going to make a removable bed for the dogs that will go on top. I think I should have made it an inch or so taller but oh well.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/aad09ab9e1e8d6ee08f6d02a5c77b1ca.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/77d4fb74b404c3eadbefa491d5eb56cf.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/b02109fccdfa6427380fc9bf3545d3bc.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/fb4dc9679fd93baeeed47db384471a03.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/bd1e68cd13e8a07df0d3a9ed280cae3f.jpg

bluedragon436
06-08-2017, 07:13 AM
Continue to try and figure out why my horns don't work... other than being full of mud/water.. trying to figure out why there seems to be no power @ the horns, even though I can hear the relay clicking.. so I would think there should be power @ the horn end of the wiring, unless there is a break in the wiring between the relay and the horns... but not for sure where the wiring for them runs..

jonb8
06-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Have you tested for power at the horn? If you don't have a test light, The horn grounds through the bracket so run a jumper wire from the battery and see if it works.

bluedragon436
06-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Have you tested for power at the horn? If you don't have a test light, The horn grounds through the bracket so run a jumper wire from the battery and see if it works.

Yeah, ran a test light from the horn's ground, as well as another known good ground.. no lightup... I can hear the horn relay clicking... so I know there is power to that point, and signal is getting from the steering wheel to the relay.. just got to figure out where it seems to loose power after that... It was fine the last time I hooked up the new horn, it worked fine.. I just didn't have time to do a complete install, so I reconnected the old horns.. and for some odd reason.. now it doesn't seem to work anymore..

MattybPDX
06-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Yeah, ran a test light from the horn's ground, as well as another known good ground.. no lightup... I can hear the horn relay clicking... so I know there is power to that point, and signal is getting from the steering wheel to the relay.. just got to figure out where it seems to loose power after that... It was fine the last time I hooked up the new horn, it worked fine.. I just didn't have time to do a complete install, so I reconnected the old horns.. and for some odd reason.. now it doesn't seem to work anymore..
I would say f it and just run all new wires. If there's anything I don't like figuring out it's electrical.

jonb8
06-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Both Horns? they should be coming out of 2 different wiring harnesses. Can't believe both would have wiring problems. HMMMM swap relay's maybe

drakan1908
06-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Try replacing the relay. Could have burn up the contacts on the high amp output side, it would still click but not be making contact. Blowing the horns full of mud and water might have been to much for it.

Sent from a van down by the river

bluedragon436
06-09-2017, 10:43 PM
I would say f it and just run all new wires. If there's anything I don't like figuring out it's electrical.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to see if I can find out where the wires run, or if there are any connectors in the system, that I can go back to and check for power, and then run new wires from the last known working place

Both Horns? they should be coming out of 2 different wiring harnesses. Can't believe both would have wiring problems. HMMMM swap relay's maybe

Wasn't sure if there was two horns on one harness/relay.. or if there was two separate, guess I'll keep trying to find a diagram for the horn system

Try replacing the relay. Could have burn up the contacts on the high amp output side, it would still click but not be making contact. Blowing the horns full of mud and water might have been to much for it.

Sent from a van down by the river

Yeah, that was what I was kind of getting to, or hoping was the case, so I don't have to dig further into the system, hoping once I replace the relay(s) it'll all work correctly again

prerunner1982
06-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Replaced unit bearings and ball joints. Can run down the highway now with no wobbles.

The most time consuming part was getting the upper ball joints to go in straight.

4.3LXJ
06-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Did a little yard clean up today. Meanwhile all the hornets living in that Jeep were shouting:

Home wrecker
House stealer
We're going to get you for this
Wait, stop, we really didn't mean that
Come baaaaaaack

abebehrmann
06-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Did a little yard clean up today. Meanwhile all the hornets living in that Jeep were shouting:

Home wrecker
House stealer
We're going to get you for this
Wait, stop, we really didn't mean that
Come baaaaaaack

Hahaha, I hope they weren't too upset with you stealing their home. This reminds me, whatever happened to the 4.7L TJ? Still on the back-burner?

4.3LXJ
06-13-2017, 05:07 PM
We ended up with a wiring nightmare. We were going to have to redo the whole Jeep and update every nodule, dash etc. So He wants to go with a 5.2 or 5.9 now instead. I agree

bluedragon436
06-13-2017, 09:24 PM
Alright, so according to my Chilton manual this is the wiring diagram and components of the horn system in my 97 XJ.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I hear the relay clicking that would mean the switch and the clock spring are good correct?? But as I'm seeing reading this diagram, it would seem that the relay may have power to click due to the 15a fuse on the right @ the top.. But may not have power to go down to the horns if the 40a fuse to the left @ the top is blown??!! Am I reading that correctly?? Either way, I guess I'll go out to the XJ if it's not crazy hot again tomorrow and check both fuses, and relay and see if one of the fuses is bad, and if not, to see if I can maybe swap the relay with a known working relay... hopefully I can get power down @ the horns again... Then can install new horn setup.. (cheap ass air horn setup for now, just to get working horns again, especially before next open trail day).. Now, just got to figure out if that reading is correct, or even if not, while I'm looking at relays and fuses tomorrow, where this 40a fuse is that the diagram shows... I found the horn fuse location (in a diagram online),in the passenger kick panel (the 15a fuse)... haven't found any that list the 40a fuse, no 40a fuse in the kick panel, but in the distribution center there are a few.. so I'm going to pull and check them anyways.. also going to look and see if I can swap around the relays tomorrow, looking at pictures online it appears that the ones above and below the horn relay are the same relays, so I should hopefully be able to swap them around... and get this thing working again... that is if I'm reading this diagram at all correctly..

OK.. so apparently this book is full of shit!!! It shows the 15a fuse which is fuse 21 in the side kick panel... and it shows the 40a fuse which is fuse 4 somewhere... Yeah well there is only 1 fuse for the horn system according to everything I find online, as well as my owners manual.. all 40a fuses which are in the main PDC are all assigned to other way more important roles.. so this morning before the heat starts up for the day, I went out and pulled the cover for the kick panel, and swapped the relay with another known working relay.. still nothing other than the relay clicking.. so I went and pulled the 15a fuse, which looks like it is still good (have checked it before when the one horn quit working), even checked again today.. looks like it's still good.. but since I got spares that I pulled from the JY, I swap it out anyways... and bingo bango... I have a horn again... 1 very weak sounding horn.. guess it's got mud in it as well... AT least I got power at the horns again.. so now I can continue on my process of upgrading both horns to some cheap HF air horns for now... I'm just confused as to how the relay still clicks for the horns if the fuse was burned out, hell not even installed and it still clicked.. so to me that would seem as if there is another fuse to the horn system, that isn't mentioned anywhere other than this Chiltons book.. oh well.. I guess for now that confusion can be fine being stuck in the back of my head... at least I got power to the horns again...

prerunner1982
06-18-2017, 09:20 PM
Started pulling the be front end off the 97 in preparation of pulling the engine.

Bled the brakes and pulled a shim out of the AC compressor clutch on the 00.

Hum Wee JR
06-19-2017, 11:49 PM
In the last couple weeks, replaced track bar mount, steering stabilizer, tires, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, cap, rotor, radiator cap, wiper blades, changed the oil, took the hard top off put the bikini top, wind jammer and tonue cover on stapped my water cooler to the back. Ordered some hood vents for it, should be here Wednesday. I will install it when it arrives.

4.3LXJ
06-20-2017, 12:29 AM
You going to cut that hood up by yourself?

Hum Wee JR
06-20-2017, 01:17 AM
You going to cut that hood up by yourself?
Gonna pull the hood off and put it on a couple of saw horses in the garage. The hard part will be remembering to bring my tools home from work, without making a second trip to town to get them. I want to get it done before i drive through the dessert. It got hot climbing Donner summit in the tripple digit heat wave we are having. I don't want any issues on my trip, just extra precaution.

bluedragon436
06-20-2017, 08:07 PM
Gonna pull the hood off and put it on a couple of saw horses in the garage. The hard part will be remembering to bring my tools home from work, without making a second trip to town to get them. I want to get it done before i drive through the dessert. It got hot climbing Donner summit in the tripple digit heat wave we are having. I don't want any issues on my trip, just extra precaution.

Uber tools are overrated!!! I cut my XJ hood up using a Dremel and quite a few of the HD cutting discs... Would have been much faster and easier with a standard grinder.. But for whatever reason I didn't think about going to my storage unit and getting my compressor and pneumatic cut off

Hum Wee JR
06-22-2017, 12:30 AM
Uber tools are overrated!!! I cut my XJ hood up using a Dremel and quite a few of the HD cutting discs... Would have been much faster and easier with a standard grinder.. But for whatever reason I didn't think about going to my storage unit and getting my compressor and pneumatic cut off
Finished it already. Used hole saw and grinder with a cut off wheel. I installed poison spider hood vent. Fairly easy install about 3 and a half hours start to finish

oderdene
06-22-2017, 11:09 AM
ZJ shifter handle :-)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1AI_MPxuQG4/WUm3mWsxXYI/AAAAAAAAFUg/6EGGL8g39lA66Fm9Fg2ASv1st9BSV7G8gCLcBGAs/s1600/P_20170620_174747_Fotor.jpg

Sent from phone, using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
06-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Fixed my winch. Got half the cable unspooled and it wouldn't work. Took the rest of the cable off and took the shrouds off and couldn't find anything wrong there or in the hand switch.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/warriorsuspension/20170622_120403_zps5g5asous.jpg

Ended up being a bad connection at the plug. Fixed it by carefully putting in some stuff called OxGuard. Has little metal filings and a grease the conducts electricity. Problem solved

Hum Wee JR
06-25-2017, 12:31 AM
Replaced my head gasket in tripple digit heat. On the bright side i found a flex socket that had been on a exhaust bolt for over a year.

4.3LXJ
06-25-2017, 10:01 AM
Was that my flex socket?

Pookapotamus
06-25-2017, 11:05 AM
Ha ha busted!!!

bluedragon436
06-26-2017, 07:41 AM
Was that my flex socket?

Not no more!!!! 1 year rule!! :bacondance::smiley-taunt002::smiley-scared003:

cj4a nz
06-27-2017, 03:26 AM
one year rule ................................................. round here its the gate rule. once youre past the gate anything left behind is mine, left on your vehicle is yours and .......... the Warranty expires on any parts or service !!

denverd1
06-28-2017, 11:49 AM
a year??? I have a 24 hour rule. if its left at my house for a day, it belongs to me. I take cash offers going forward

4.3LXJ
06-28-2017, 01:57 PM
With friends like this, I see no hope of getting my socket back :bang:

Hum Wee JR
06-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Yep. It was yours. That socket has literally gone from coast to coast and been bounced around i don't know how many forest service road's. Plus at least 50 trip's out if state commuting my daughter to her mom's house for weekend visits without falling off. I SUPPOSE you can have it back. That was my intention, but after reading thus thread............

Pookapotamus
06-29-2017, 09:21 PM
Hold it hostage!

4.3LXJ
06-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Probably replaced it by now anyway. So where is the fun in that now

Basslicks
06-30-2017, 01:54 AM
Well... it's been a while... done a few more things, so I guess I'll pic dump :)

Got a pair of XJWonders nut strips (meanlemons.com) and a proper XJ hitch to replace the ZJ one I've been running. I finally found an XJ hitch at a decent price.... now I don't have to worry about the shackles rubbing anymore... PLUS I have 8 bolts holding the hitch up now instead of just 4

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wrtAzavmqtT7Iwis0wei49pOH1ET8TtIUYbUYtSsApbVujuFtA 1hTCwS1S-xUY6KT_YMetbCUAqqo-gOINXsLY2HC0LD0bh121MHQ23ezoY72sT3AWNXD7WrtqddzHv3 EmCdNe0ngHwYly4QULRCTF-fjwH6K1LDYWviZKJpr3geANL_-tfUvvKJ3eCBtoe8RdpRfTBLbDfNNxQnJXnDMABU4HenzUYGt_v KRzh5fLI-lVD1D9jFTqxbYD-7zphTAdlsvy5mYuQqQwbFGcp44hwKQNXgd_ipWISPilWKFVXwE O4JA4qdPRlkC12gSnufYTTQxSxbkaaYhlWHG4pSONLqOpsLt7Y dr_FZORq0JZFoY_jUfxW1x9CHvbsdkY8CFHc2MZsTjsbACfYDa _C3u6I9eRcuouI2fqUDm8m6GFfdNuERZOtVZbVgAzZhAxyMZOI IBTu0yFSt8qlM708iDlAff6QXo1XVu0aMbBWRL07roWw6EKhm-Hqp8V62GzlCej6xyhBIyL9Eav0luFDJs8PqIeOVRI1RKQWGznY 8ZNDH2qxTQB-LEe4fhUddet7DPcoWv3D5zrlaIGHNQI362NzYQ5NfVdzVzOeMv fi3JkSJoHw-xBgqS1FkX4xv63W8ij1BG15MyuuOfBB5V5n6FIXSFRRqeuWvii RM-WKEByc=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wrtAzavmqtT7Iwis0wei49pOH1ET8TtIUYbUYtSsApbVujuFtA 1hTCwS1S-xUY6KT_YMetbCUAqqo-gOINXsLY2HC0LD0bh121MHQ23ezoY72sT3AWNXD7WrtqddzHv3 EmCdNe0ngHwYly4QULRCTF-fjwH6K1LDYWviZKJpr3geANL_-tfUvvKJ3eCBtoe8RdpRfTBLbDfNNxQnJXnDMABU4HenzUYGt_v KRzh5fLI-lVD1D9jFTqxbYD-7zphTAdlsvy5mYuQqQwbFGcp44hwKQNXgd_ipWISPilWKFVXwE O4JA4qdPRlkC12gSnufYTTQxSxbkaaYhlWHG4pSONLqOpsLt7Y dr_FZORq0JZFoY_jUfxW1x9CHvbsdkY8CFHc2MZsTjsbACfYDa _C3u6I9eRcuouI2fqUDm8m6GFfdNuERZOtVZbVgAzZhAxyMZOI IBTu0yFSt8qlM708iDlAff6QXo1XVu0aMbBWRL07roWw6EKhm-Hqp8V62GzlCej6xyhBIyL9Eav0luFDJs8PqIeOVRI1RKQWGznY 8ZNDH2qxTQB-LEe4fhUddet7DPcoWv3D5zrlaIGHNQI362NzYQ5NfVdzVzOeMv fi3JkSJoHw-xBgqS1FkX4xv63W8ij1BG15MyuuOfBB5V5n6FIXSFRRqeuWvii RM-WKEByc=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MfRBauPXhnU6lAYIg-F75nYHrP_mkdA6bdtg6DJ4ccqW_S88ZcDrwd_eUsOFAa8dJy2A qVWkjMwkqUHiq-tSp39SolTRr7bBwgLbE4eIvoRPSeEA4ZrjjDbiIHj-hjs1_4QXKiQo1OWKoQylmxsQwrs0p6fcZ9bEBPBTmQbV5rh8th U7dq-GyWmY1n4Mpc6hlDUIUHI6QfmbS6Mj4vpLseEYbuqHXSjfvuZqS d5HQPhWm0gl-T2OAQp_16jl7OtMjBkW4P1TlrlD152I4-nSiZuKdTtcXJvm9WZsVOqCkadWH0LFphaYapmNn6QfzhLfqVeh HMLNkeN8Uv4tU3mGZulw9tCDUH9RT-W1bS6B4GeYrHhhCVNILVUP_o5G_Bl6w2IQ7mRp4zfAYJq3FtE9 zpQbEz2XVF1xN8yLYKXcBAZ3pIpGbqh9qcTPciYrq8ahl38rzO bH4gZDnbL-7gy1ADGudJDuerEcOGAO_Tx6VJAsuUR1HQzRye9zG_kNGlxmvJ G0vNeVXKwFX-qSxA-RfKp4saFshD_RQ2rWsvEzUJ_J-gQqquJToq0W0m0emLDv1hodpG2Qy1i_hbJBWJjChoRr_Mc8-XVHHLMCyuxcCscLlJm1I_d5FjnkdPO_HySDlSghaA8C7sidKcd YAiGNgkICe6Ef4pRX1QXvrFSwY6Y=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MfRBauPXhnU6lAYIg-F75nYHrP_mkdA6bdtg6DJ4ccqW_S88ZcDrwd_eUsOFAa8dJy2A qVWkjMwkqUHiq-tSp39SolTRr7bBwgLbE4eIvoRPSeEA4ZrjjDbiIHj-hjs1_4QXKiQo1OWKoQylmxsQwrs0p6fcZ9bEBPBTmQbV5rh8th U7dq-GyWmY1n4Mpc6hlDUIUHI6QfmbS6Mj4vpLseEYbuqHXSjfvuZqS d5HQPhWm0gl-T2OAQp_16jl7OtMjBkW4P1TlrlD152I4-nSiZuKdTtcXJvm9WZsVOqCkadWH0LFphaYapmNn6QfzhLfqVeh HMLNkeN8Uv4tU3mGZulw9tCDUH9RT-W1bS6B4GeYrHhhCVNILVUP_o5G_Bl6w2IQ7mRp4zfAYJq3FtE9 zpQbEz2XVF1xN8yLYKXcBAZ3pIpGbqh9qcTPciYrq8ahl38rzO bH4gZDnbL-7gy1ADGudJDuerEcOGAO_Tx6VJAsuUR1HQzRye9zG_kNGlxmvJ G0vNeVXKwFX-qSxA-RfKp4saFshD_RQ2rWsvEzUJ_J-gQqquJToq0W0m0emLDv1hodpG2Qy1i_hbJBWJjChoRr_Mc8-XVHHLMCyuxcCscLlJm1I_d5FjnkdPO_HySDlSghaA8C7sidKcd YAiGNgkICe6Ef4pRX1QXvrFSwY6Y=w0-h0-no)

Then my hub bearing decided to start squeaking again, then came loose and started throwing belts. Turns out, if you don't press the fan hub flange onto the hub bearing just right, it wallers out the hole and well... eventually sends the fan INTO the radiator. Thankfully, my radiator didn't sustain any significant damage, but it tore yet ANOTHER fan shroud to shreds (that makes 3). So I scavanged another AC mounting bracket/fan hub assy. and painted it up

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SVdC9RMD9BQI0z1ArM6K1F-3kXb4OqIDtODue18vrX0QtiCytKf_SfL7Gw5Ws1600m69wOSvu CYQ_vjJ7Hy_yjfdPbGHvFFUXtatm-_Xdzb2wgcKMKhcy5ITizoRR_pPPO9JAUm1Gmk-EyeuS1AWgh1_0Utu2O82NcJkrHN3EAaO3F5Nwj5dyu_NeZ5N-ttp9oxo8-KWCb66mZmGkHELeBlkPgCennpsfPuyOiL48_uf_yssgp6RKvfY StE08njoXD2q2wgb2wjbzUA_sfmjOrQUxv9xV-kbKN9_v3MlxXvlr9YkwMugMbK1Z1kkh-UOhGl4NaXXHbHWTss67xvgRcVaUc2UtQcqUTkS5rgL0beTW-dMP6fB3SlLMpK1lnNxVA4UIRJdsee895WOF2TodTLQF6r-APy3PlYBAG0jlgxj6XT33s7FK2LJ0RS5xYzdq6eS0PEtxdObBa Mrzx3BLfpS3kWLJikhD7vQo0SRdxQiKCDfdd1DAs8dCFJbN8AK 6fkvquRmahch5YoPK-57_nFP0lMoXVeo0fNLtDxMD-nSU1CTy7CeSxB6R9G6Nq3sQr6Xe-APbCPJIj9piCh88pg_cIFn5QN0BSHlXnZpM3tBamHH2M2DpC3y bTYOxJsr9ygxYC0UZvaXGhXlViJwvE69UOi3IMrtYk_lJUxdnK E=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SVdC9RMD9BQI0z1ArM6K1F-3kXb4OqIDtODue18vrX0QtiCytKf_SfL7Gw5Ws1600m69wOSvu CYQ_vjJ7Hy_yjfdPbGHvFFUXtatm-_Xdzb2wgcKMKhcy5ITizoRR_pPPO9JAUm1Gmk-EyeuS1AWgh1_0Utu2O82NcJkrHN3EAaO3F5Nwj5dyu_NeZ5N-ttp9oxo8-KWCb66mZmGkHELeBlkPgCennpsfPuyOiL48_uf_yssgp6RKvfY StE08njoXD2q2wgb2wjbzUA_sfmjOrQUxv9xV-kbKN9_v3MlxXvlr9YkwMugMbK1Z1kkh-UOhGl4NaXXHbHWTss67xvgRcVaUc2UtQcqUTkS5rgL0beTW-dMP6fB3SlLMpK1lnNxVA4UIRJdsee895WOF2TodTLQF6r-APy3PlYBAG0jlgxj6XT33s7FK2LJ0RS5xYzdq6eS0PEtxdObBa Mrzx3BLfpS3kWLJikhD7vQo0SRdxQiKCDfdd1DAs8dCFJbN8AK 6fkvquRmahch5YoPK-57_nFP0lMoXVeo0fNLtDxMD-nSU1CTy7CeSxB6R9G6Nq3sQr6Xe-APbCPJIj9piCh88pg_cIFn5QN0BSHlXnZpM3tBamHH2M2DpC3y bTYOxJsr9ygxYC0UZvaXGhXlViJwvE69UOi3IMrtYk_lJUxdnK E=w0-h0-no)

Unfortunately I discovered after I already had everything mounted back up, that there was no spot in the 96+ brackets for the idler pulley. I ended up having to go to the AutoZone and jerry rig a custom-length belt to snake through the system SANS idler pulley. Basically ended up having to use the 96+ belt routing, but WITHOUT the idler pulley for either routing style... been holding like that for a few months.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LXT47QDcq9ulinH9Bq0_lWSppvds_wPZ18S1hNUIKfkL2ItmKA bfUGc0CkmXf0TRV0RgADoaWsEhXVn2MHcJBrcMENuOLLCl5ZGZ JmvBbAJZy6hf1RNGRvuK9GP4OXgmjB5I_nbqoVXPpJEI-4VEXxmIwsRGHegpx_7__jlUfxWrOVmbYeamoVxBHLfoaC7xYHb qBLuQmiIPAYJqJa0bbMK8_d_SxZCXeVFW2K9YoNdm1DN58CLpA IfHzZUayPVzQtJPcOyouCq6o9XuxjGaygnoMfHLhTPLZj2p-njOtH1YAPSO3_FRPjKvvuODxrzhBfyRvXHOBqag6SL5FQWY3_n xc44Cll9xQJcESbXWag2jmTBTqOhKTziGK6RfphGm4tRpsKj1V FMRDWjy9VJRUo8mOE41YwNKMEFcKY6PWuj3X9hx26I6BcUSJtx X3QZW6UuQqoI9eQdSJuwgKOxUaBMq6i8nKCUVoRLImlfRYktY8 nQmmTWqKI3GtVuT_akBUOgUSqkL3kKaEsY22uunpnYT5VVxPgy Uwx27Qclf-5_rqWlK099MAmKN9iu9VGKN_pImDN4CsTZOWkN1W6ZL1AUT29w gnymTzaagox1h0wUCXpAyCng5CDWjV0fwpecHoBMimpZ_pgSrQ OXcYl7WmWbtV2xMVpY1EHTT8N9Cxqg=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LXT47QDcq9ulinH9Bq0_lWSppvds_wPZ18S1hNUIKfkL2ItmKA bfUGc0CkmXf0TRV0RgADoaWsEhXVn2MHcJBrcMENuOLLCl5ZGZ JmvBbAJZy6hf1RNGRvuK9GP4OXgmjB5I_nbqoVXPpJEI-4VEXxmIwsRGHegpx_7__jlUfxWrOVmbYeamoVxBHLfoaC7xYHb qBLuQmiIPAYJqJa0bbMK8_d_SxZCXeVFW2K9YoNdm1DN58CLpA IfHzZUayPVzQtJPcOyouCq6o9XuxjGaygnoMfHLhTPLZj2p-njOtH1YAPSO3_FRPjKvvuODxrzhBfyRvXHOBqag6SL5FQWY3_n xc44Cll9xQJcESbXWag2jmTBTqOhKTziGK6RfphGm4tRpsKj1V FMRDWjy9VJRUo8mOE41YwNKMEFcKY6PWuj3X9hx26I6BcUSJtx X3QZW6UuQqoI9eQdSJuwgKOxUaBMq6i8nKCUVoRLImlfRYktY8 nQmmTWqKI3GtVuT_akBUOgUSqkL3kKaEsY22uunpnYT5VVxPgy Uwx27Qclf-5_rqWlK099MAmKN9iu9VGKN_pImDN4CsTZOWkN1W6ZL1AUT29w gnymTzaagox1h0wUCXpAyCng5CDWjV0fwpecHoBMimpZ_pgSrQ OXcYl7WmWbtV2xMVpY1EHTT8N9Cxqg=w0-h0-no)

Replaced the front pads n rotors, went to the junk yard for a new power steering pump bracket and belt tensioner, ended up finding a ZJ prop valve and XJ aux trans cooler as well.... still waiting on the time to install those upgrades. With the heat being what it's been around here though, it's hard to get outside to do anything.

Got tired of the exhaust blowing up through the holes in the cargo area so I cut another piece of carpet to go back there... I'll be sure to keep the gear oil off of it this time...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BH3fetkXDzVPVvR4z1Phf4sKpcHfTW9RsNasq3UBPtTbdYQPva 4TRLtRPj2aJj6eQAe-Esr620IioQ073lw_VFYcd4hpJYvydRIGDl5Rua-2_g_-5W2CSnVOJ8HaS75lcMFgVYwt3hBEi7kurhbjZbsYzwSP_kax6y WEHec_DpRC6K6c0rqib8c3UbjO5N9Hvjms-3OK0aelRSUtlcYiXlShVjv3lSl1MYOIPY_SHKCzVTi7KEP-nEMwMKxfmB1eaOJDWv_lORFe9S_wPr4HVZzUrSARyHnGjz7vLG ijGurxLLvPwHwebe3zLCZnrL-Yroj5NrlhPhhXPnNCi8eUzRwkNXi4e5ja8RLZ-KUU0MGZTKI1IBMms1PFBWASyholhTgZoiJaFQhAuc946s-SEER-DClFesQ4X44jHpFlHbYw1mkkRlMmJaf7a8FLsiJB9DtGjTbKhn PzTcvbdV39YRi7yjOvukeuLzHLC77HnCzKV8w9glar4wZ2GHuU Xn5OJHZfLrLBMFeN2AcWTAypU3uzN6Ao1AS6KqWABIkyXq55Rt HjRlDK5WFZuJNHg2o8MkofrNJlG9uP3pSFexhVs4211VJLakV5 xQymb_is2NvZbFjzyYe5MGAC4ypmeqq3CYi83T21k2heeZ_rzg rEHCVXOI6PUZXn9JnB3X43U4M=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BH3fetkXDzVPVvR4z1Phf4sKpcHfTW9RsNasq3UBPtTbdYQPva 4TRLtRPj2aJj6eQAe-Esr620IioQ073lw_VFYcd4hpJYvydRIGDl5Rua-2_g_-5W2CSnVOJ8HaS75lcMFgVYwt3hBEi7kurhbjZbsYzwSP_kax6y WEHec_DpRC6K6c0rqib8c3UbjO5N9Hvjms-3OK0aelRSUtlcYiXlShVjv3lSl1MYOIPY_SHKCzVTi7KEP-nEMwMKxfmB1eaOJDWv_lORFe9S_wPr4HVZzUrSARyHnGjz7vLG ijGurxLLvPwHwebe3zLCZnrL-Yroj5NrlhPhhXPnNCi8eUzRwkNXi4e5ja8RLZ-KUU0MGZTKI1IBMms1PFBWASyholhTgZoiJaFQhAuc946s-SEER-DClFesQ4X44jHpFlHbYw1mkkRlMmJaf7a8FLsiJB9DtGjTbKhn PzTcvbdV39YRi7yjOvukeuLzHLC77HnCzKV8w9glar4wZ2GHuU Xn5OJHZfLrLBMFeN2AcWTAypU3uzN6Ao1AS6KqWABIkyXq55Rt HjRlDK5WFZuJNHg2o8MkofrNJlG9uP3pSFexhVs4211VJLakV5 xQymb_is2NvZbFjzyYe5MGAC4ypmeqq3CYi83T21k2heeZ_rzg rEHCVXOI6PUZXn9JnB3X43U4M=w0-h0-no)

I also made a homebrew light bar with some LED cubes and an OEM crossbar:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tvmI_48nRGZ0LkW_0S_BUuuUEvVKtDNz8wan4W0hUpzkOgPccK jAqOfn9iLjubmcHvpOvVLfJx4-3nobiL7RCgKZKrs8Fv0-gU7B9T4CIHhBGCSYb6yl2XG9dfL-jtC2NdcWhNiHO83qtgwkKWkQ3lWu4EhNWz9kdZk-FHHEvQA0qIvHwbKMRUDJ7WJQsSZPzR12TtuJ7LsY_FnHuH0VkQ f5vU1JPBMmDcrRDUWK8KWgvlbAEsM9llfqgrqItAjD0BKqiB4t tdqGF6Mxw60Sq8H-KR-4vJNs-807Y_6m3x7mLnNTffFy2t0zoQnzEd8uDr7uXZU8khO-geZ34O_wc6bieSn5xwV-6bD3kvcNiP3PJKwjbk57yJ7k_7fI28Bho0loQyNocJ60e0ssJI hgsoK-8uy7k4Ayio_ve3D3mdtQTgv8mDcTAqwLUQYdk09LABK78001LR odFcNf9sAFMUqrN3kbpYZwK1TyDC01MyQVfxCzKK6RlfAhz7Sx 22ezXgD4C7s-F0go0pnOu2_XwlSK2zwiFvfdAnGN-j8Ct2ffMrONlih1uvRa0qMa-q7cMsslGcIdZm8ZGCaNTqiUpuqbhme7aRYqpMqsCKDscpQSfZi b-uLkJ6mo9l4d8fD7Mit8G4ibBRvoMtRjbzYQsUGIlTFtTtEKQAl 0IoZtdrY=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tvmI_48nRGZ0LkW_0S_BUuuUEvVKtDNz8wan4W0hUpzkOgPccK jAqOfn9iLjubmcHvpOvVLfJx4-3nobiL7RCgKZKrs8Fv0-gU7B9T4CIHhBGCSYb6yl2XG9dfL-jtC2NdcWhNiHO83qtgwkKWkQ3lWu4EhNWz9kdZk-FHHEvQA0qIvHwbKMRUDJ7WJQsSZPzR12TtuJ7LsY_FnHuH0VkQ f5vU1JPBMmDcrRDUWK8KWgvlbAEsM9llfqgrqItAjD0BKqiB4t tdqGF6Mxw60Sq8H-KR-4vJNs-807Y_6m3x7mLnNTffFy2t0zoQnzEd8uDr7uXZU8khO-geZ34O_wc6bieSn5xwV-6bD3kvcNiP3PJKwjbk57yJ7k_7fI28Bho0loQyNocJ60e0ssJI hgsoK-8uy7k4Ayio_ve3D3mdtQTgv8mDcTAqwLUQYdk09LABK78001LR odFcNf9sAFMUqrN3kbpYZwK1TyDC01MyQVfxCzKK6RlfAhz7Sx 22ezXgD4C7s-F0go0pnOu2_XwlSK2zwiFvfdAnGN-j8Ct2ffMrONlih1uvRa0qMa-q7cMsslGcIdZm8ZGCaNTqiUpuqbhme7aRYqpMqsCKDscpQSfZi b-uLkJ6mo9l4d8fD7Mit8G4ibBRvoMtRjbzYQsUGIlTFtTtEKQAl 0IoZtdrY=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Jp2tPDtNVO1x-a2kSx9j9BQyywkOGlwrUdpJZ4qUz9bad10C_DSO4xQf6YSgtUH 0pCZxWkFmLF92fxrG7-TfUXUT288oNIBj1mNHVAwVqVUsJOePAWSPM4MMczI0H98W_s42 pO3iG54OQRXq1tAg93yquVgSJ8e1hCAjH7kTTj2yLlz7lvLDM1 K5jXAXd5zkz7ztuo8G1bbINIWVC7WjJo5jniZbTMD2ki3b_pAP 8tCCanCNecvQ6iZaYt8luKdwfrG4fuHRNi7e6aThvmiKwRpHqf 4y4Yk-Kk3rk3zxUDWz9jhnM50IQwnWY86M3x5JWgBZ4Y7d3-ryTMHHX_jZI3JiRhECvvtqvLuuDzMe9rH7OS_uPbMZZOvY67OM iuBxO47eZxJUY8TjvHSxaxXOnO4vt-2gTzBP_h2LbJDPWo8E9QddqQ9cXXx20bZRcj_71LXvZOczTx_D 1d2cc5WA1lrbRKN_nO3ON5_X09Sp_qHwDl9avLmuVJSGlMyZBP txoSeryXm0O1S73PsVZs_aI1PHxM1nWnVJzAXASO5G6SwNgnvc Se1j3RzbgWESKsph84Zy0b0XGGSfHagPET7icbcXulQh1m5dQm CUt5uba6FkaO0-308YGeRiI3Q3TLsJKlnrGZcaq91622pefG-Z2x2XuJ-ULLIq_MHlCNvbQnk=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Jp2tPDtNVO1x-a2kSx9j9BQyywkOGlwrUdpJZ4qUz9bad10C_DSO4xQf6YSgtUH 0pCZxWkFmLF92fxrG7-TfUXUT288oNIBj1mNHVAwVqVUsJOePAWSPM4MMczI0H98W_s42 pO3iG54OQRXq1tAg93yquVgSJ8e1hCAjH7kTTj2yLlz7lvLDM1 K5jXAXd5zkz7ztuo8G1bbINIWVC7WjJo5jniZbTMD2ki3b_pAP 8tCCanCNecvQ6iZaYt8luKdwfrG4fuHRNi7e6aThvmiKwRpHqf 4y4Yk-Kk3rk3zxUDWz9jhnM50IQwnWY86M3x5JWgBZ4Y7d3-ryTMHHX_jZI3JiRhECvvtqvLuuDzMe9rH7OS_uPbMZZOvY67OM iuBxO47eZxJUY8TjvHSxaxXOnO4vt-2gTzBP_h2LbJDPWo8E9QddqQ9cXXx20bZRcj_71LXvZOczTx_D 1d2cc5WA1lrbRKN_nO3ON5_X09Sp_qHwDl9avLmuVJSGlMyZBP txoSeryXm0O1S73PsVZs_aI1PHxM1nWnVJzAXASO5G6SwNgnvc Se1j3RzbgWESKsph84Zy0b0XGGSfHagPET7icbcXulQh1m5dQm CUt5uba6FkaO0-308YGeRiI3Q3TLsJKlnrGZcaq91622pefG-Z2x2XuJ-ULLIq_MHlCNvbQnk=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/FLrWKQtKui5__prwZK7_2h0WUlJc_qEVFtvLkIidqwB-X6_enmm1rRMiKwuKYQIvHE2JWe_FmMcarijEVYjr0sGaToT3Dw oa6gaHBHQTT--ZS_KqrvMykEfNWHH4-0gI6VJGxsKjTAvQdPzQKVdzfdiaSMmUuR-DAdI1PXngA8ZVMT35-Ae_SvDAV_Uco5HzakmL2PX-tEwlUSCatzQgKuWxqgvJckAzd0v70UzCXEOBU62psNiDWSd78b D1twwlDSJ2rp8t0O52m-sD0eoNmnbqWZ3HQdNe1D-k9YcV5d_UAyp__Yd0SnQfn1-8FmEcA2_MRx0I14MyRWOl5RstFbxi5_29UyI8jpHD2_-rnj_75vqd8pTM84D-k2uFskTHe9CwlHTuls5qig0RwG9jEKJFuWdmgRrDNizyAsAz5W KW1Znx-ldnXJS2lcO5eLv8kMpk3MNVe-8Ydh_HHQVKNoe8agJVPqSa7lGLPKm9I1-Gyw46bsNe9F6FHiDxii_VEqfQ66moOnIeCwWPNIVHJVA6eYcc-b4zG5RJORBUsqWg-gFs7InaYMQaPnDbgsgTqPBLNED1ul96yGDzbp9YaiDwXtGEPSO 0XzafWEOF6p2JkLtp9aGXsfJrrpi4zWUL2z2ArYnuUdnKwbb0c 07cvQNn1OIryb1CpE9D4xii8YU=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/FLrWKQtKui5__prwZK7_2h0WUlJc_qEVFtvLkIidqwB-X6_enmm1rRMiKwuKYQIvHE2JWe_FmMcarijEVYjr0sGaToT3Dw oa6gaHBHQTT--ZS_KqrvMykEfNWHH4-0gI6VJGxsKjTAvQdPzQKVdzfdiaSMmUuR-DAdI1PXngA8ZVMT35-Ae_SvDAV_Uco5HzakmL2PX-tEwlUSCatzQgKuWxqgvJckAzd0v70UzCXEOBU62psNiDWSd78b D1twwlDSJ2rp8t0O52m-sD0eoNmnbqWZ3HQdNe1D-k9YcV5d_UAyp__Yd0SnQfn1-8FmEcA2_MRx0I14MyRWOl5RstFbxi5_29UyI8jpHD2_-rnj_75vqd8pTM84D-k2uFskTHe9CwlHTuls5qig0RwG9jEKJFuWdmgRrDNizyAsAz5W KW1Znx-ldnXJS2lcO5eLv8kMpk3MNVe-8Ydh_HHQVKNoe8agJVPqSa7lGLPKm9I1-Gyw46bsNe9F6FHiDxii_VEqfQ66moOnIeCwWPNIVHJVA6eYcc-b4zG5RJORBUsqWg-gFs7InaYMQaPnDbgsgTqPBLNED1ul96yGDzbp9YaiDwXtGEPSO 0XzafWEOF6p2JkLtp9aGXsfJrrpi4zWUL2z2ArYnuUdnKwbb0c 07cvQNn1OIryb1CpE9D4xii8YU=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/N0-1nKu8fe57KmzDF0Pp6qbQwrHDrcWn6MCUDtqHzEFMOWpGHSL2m GpyI01QBg0Xpe6fpDZG_zgX18Nu5wY3DPp_7q_fmri5xyIqljz CQBuOsczntQg292n_jFWzxtm5LUcTEGofz24aY9Z4V5A7x_idR 725XjUc3BMgCAx-dvihiLfeKdjnWQti39_gh_1ZXkY5e0iuxRGyt_8HYQCznposBU mhyf8T3RDkl6_Cv6Cy9pZvFBGi-SeeDKjnJ84Jp9h7_09fO_o114DWd7UqsOVqxw1t0sxY86cWtd3 vHf3P8VldIAUspjcSwV9cHEg-NMhYimHgPe4kIjbqDEKp_9ANy10k-XlAgLsBdcOn3lskb9IUOwBGy0Wcew_R5ZrjJxmrf4wihNDkSry 4MdwH_ypDVXWcprV5XU9sIwGeqb2V9oV3wXz0HUAhj224wwh_X SuONYuuD6ZSX_sQPoRl_X3MP1yKBXHfCfRWRmKkb0XaEqf5nBN gafjme0Xswsm8Ls_0_zkYNB5yWspWMRP4HZxk45fwSST45N2aT fK9jl8G54Q99cXXX5bg62fl1NuAp9KE0-rDMeST34v1dvt2PeFlarVC3aQq26jycOilwudqBTn41S0eaMRr zx2chB0qeDNT0Pbe5niwz-55S299m_5hBcVZXi8vI2vao17HTcE=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/N0-1nKu8fe57KmzDF0Pp6qbQwrHDrcWn6MCUDtqHzEFMOWpGHSL2m GpyI01QBg0Xpe6fpDZG_zgX18Nu5wY3DPp_7q_fmri5xyIqljz CQBuOsczntQg292n_jFWzxtm5LUcTEGofz24aY9Z4V5A7x_idR 725XjUc3BMgCAx-dvihiLfeKdjnWQti39_gh_1ZXkY5e0iuxRGyt_8HYQCznposBU mhyf8T3RDkl6_Cv6Cy9pZvFBGi-SeeDKjnJ84Jp9h7_09fO_o114DWd7UqsOVqxw1t0sxY86cWtd3 vHf3P8VldIAUspjcSwV9cHEg-NMhYimHgPe4kIjbqDEKp_9ANy10k-XlAgLsBdcOn3lskb9IUOwBGy0Wcew_R5ZrjJxmrf4wihNDkSry 4MdwH_ypDVXWcprV5XU9sIwGeqb2V9oV3wXz0HUAhj224wwh_X SuONYuuD6ZSX_sQPoRl_X3MP1yKBXHfCfRWRmKkb0XaEqf5nBN gafjme0Xswsm8Ls_0_zkYNB5yWspWMRP4HZxk45fwSST45N2aT fK9jl8G54Q99cXXX5bg62fl1NuAp9KE0-rDMeST34v1dvt2PeFlarVC3aQq26jycOilwudqBTn41S0eaMRr zx2chB0qeDNT0Pbe5niwz-55S299m_5hBcVZXi8vI2vao17HTcE=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H2ErD-BdeXYMkbn2LvOE4Z8gJRxWTpOMYNwGxS6LD6viMgw5Tf1M-eSVXIpwR4lZnu5gbAPk4HAWuo4TEdDHPiuAquPwur1nPLEogqQ IMZcaiA4oal9ROjZ6SEtZ51n9RDHTXA6AA1zh8Ri3AjeMFHbSS lYKjgSV17UYqwyxn7oHQlVsdcVDGxe_nPLVEXzguEEZEAoKS4N j35agXohJwTvOMKuG_6wqc71RAtJn1rCYm-5-PL5O3WS4CRdL5vIiyhcmdxiTGrsNUT030ocnYdoDk2Kk3jjUnq k2fYvDn21vd1hYrD00_HFoqT-c2bobenCzM-3mbcF_8-Dc_4vx1TWegk8D7L3HpO5xiWavdJXO9SWjXq-2uQkN4xd0c21XLCCp9m9U2C112hEjhEYGgvoDi7Y-8JBm8EqR6m_xuXoMBAs8ddBuM0Z03kogJ7iGEgzpBXZ1X32Zl9 Qg5Tr0Z-SVcOmOtnAQe6cjxub2RCXcMTJ7-ThHxc9LDgqOosc4uTVwI3OL1sSKmwuZjFobrF6immjHR_5_Hsk e2ur6F32sBfksbpxztBKEvlYGl-T3FeQE_91_4Q-VWaVxnrSJZijnlAF7PzTbnbBzZQcMG7WlGVan0W5AFK8-Rqxk_c5Igwo-zuF1skTueSEYtM_wUBAhT8EOuBZqvkHvm4yjnnY=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H2ErD-BdeXYMkbn2LvOE4Z8gJRxWTpOMYNwGxS6LD6viMgw5Tf1M-eSVXIpwR4lZnu5gbAPk4HAWuo4TEdDHPiuAquPwur1nPLEogqQ IMZcaiA4oal9ROjZ6SEtZ51n9RDHTXA6AA1zh8Ri3AjeMFHbSS lYKjgSV17UYqwyxn7oHQlVsdcVDGxe_nPLVEXzguEEZEAoKS4N j35agXohJwTvOMKuG_6wqc71RAtJn1rCYm-5-PL5O3WS4CRdL5vIiyhcmdxiTGrsNUT030ocnYdoDk2Kk3jjUnq k2fYvDn21vd1hYrD00_HFoqT-c2bobenCzM-3mbcF_8-Dc_4vx1TWegk8D7L3HpO5xiWavdJXO9SWjXq-2uQkN4xd0c21XLCCp9m9U2C112hEjhEYGgvoDi7Y-8JBm8EqR6m_xuXoMBAs8ddBuM0Z03kogJ7iGEgzpBXZ1X32Zl9 Qg5Tr0Z-SVcOmOtnAQe6cjxub2RCXcMTJ7-ThHxc9LDgqOosc4uTVwI3OL1sSKmwuZjFobrF6immjHR_5_Hsk e2ur6F32sBfksbpxztBKEvlYGl-T3FeQE_91_4Q-VWaVxnrSJZijnlAF7PzTbnbBzZQcMG7WlGVan0W5AFK8-Rqxk_c5Igwo-zuF1skTueSEYtM_wUBAhT8EOuBZqvkHvm4yjnnY=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BLyVAEexFRCwdSt0VSF9vIuVLD1-dB_9usFur20hDxv0UY6LAeyJx97HwY-MISZ9yl6vP95ISX9Q3M4Ugh89S0rWfxjGoALGqrsVUaa-A9XaqUupblXJN5yf7fXF2DSmkO7k2TJ7httkByOh809HRVHvp6 QdhZQWbY85vcaM02g0Kl9InKt1e3TvgO5P1Ad7xGUCnudfFCRW Op_ZYKHNF82sAR0_Po61nbLvMMkSVoApuS9BBQ48IomSJRdnxL nwu1WG-ZIwheQXKsdmsM-PFXU0iIFA2YI6jIiu-RstNgY_rMuZYRGyNhgTaCGdG4P24SfhACLoq0nesLbgBFZH_Wb WLQwz1BiT6G37TDCVX0zkZPPnuPRM3i-g6p429JZw6Ji_kA5VvTEPjfL7ixTN-QMAMqk8H5H-c320crebxapBlPPGQz1HB34kOdyaJFVH42w87e2-8pFsix4XFofcgELi9ZB-_nuD-xR6dZkBs-tFt1Uo8YrhqxiHCGj6hkCXI5sjYp011NakALxMm0Q-0g37cA406a9jow8cNYmbiqKYfTxZULvbAjCgazqbUr5IpFZ2i9 x-IOnGkxxiuxt2Ku6_7-b2Q3W9Xvm1AmCrmygUvd-UCPRI5F3-_JHfO8g6ZnkH4N_90tiCyIhGRzTz1UsnMJgN9ovGB9QTd_2CJj I=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BLyVAEexFRCwdSt0VSF9vIuVLD1-dB_9usFur20hDxv0UY6LAeyJx97HwY-MISZ9yl6vP95ISX9Q3M4Ugh89S0rWfxjGoALGqrsVUaa-A9XaqUupblXJN5yf7fXF2DSmkO7k2TJ7httkByOh809HRVHvp6 QdhZQWbY85vcaM02g0Kl9InKt1e3TvgO5P1Ad7xGUCnudfFCRW Op_ZYKHNF82sAR0_Po61nbLvMMkSVoApuS9BBQ48IomSJRdnxL nwu1WG-ZIwheQXKsdmsM-PFXU0iIFA2YI6jIiu-RstNgY_rMuZYRGyNhgTaCGdG4P24SfhACLoq0nesLbgBFZH_Wb WLQwz1BiT6G37TDCVX0zkZPPnuPRM3i-g6p429JZw6Ji_kA5VvTEPjfL7ixTN-QMAMqk8H5H-c320crebxapBlPPGQz1HB34kOdyaJFVH42w87e2-8pFsix4XFofcgELi9ZB-_nuD-xR6dZkBs-tFt1Uo8YrhqxiHCGj6hkCXI5sjYp011NakALxMm0Q-0g37cA406a9jow8cNYmbiqKYfTxZULvbAjCgazqbUr5IpFZ2i9 x-IOnGkxxiuxt2Ku6_7-b2Q3W9Xvm1AmCrmygUvd-UCPRI5F3-_JHfO8g6ZnkH4N_90tiCyIhGRzTz1UsnMJgN9ovGB9QTd_2CJj I=w0-h0-no)

It's the perfect amount of light for trails. I found the humongous 50+" light bars were just BLINDING to people in front of you on the trails. There's a total of 24 LED lights with a flood pattern on this one. Good part about them being mounted to a cross rail is, I can slide the whole bar back and the rood ends up acting as a deflector on the bottom which blocks the lights from glaring down on the hood (not pictured, sorry). SO all the light ends up being useable instead of shining back in your face... especially off the white hood.

I got tired of having to fumble around with things in my cargo area with my big hi-lift jack laying across everything... so I utilized the overkill light tabs on the front bumper and fashioned a homebrew jack mount:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Q8pxgbnhjwhSvQCNUJwqcIZdiyDbwsLhp2G71w_5RvRDGljOwR VfgqydaQH9cXf3ZT_smghPnSSPtgLvA24KPlvIkKxFKWwK-zObusdhEt_EBFFhXR1RU1Hb-I_lmCyqmujPkmkOVdcKWT5Rd5PiXPgeMgtg6r-zMhqySghmkmy5hA5NjzO1RH9r2YK84ToeInXXh_9rDW6jREUag ZCGk654rB5zk01uZLC3-heDv2O4kAM9QgK1NzkQkh6HXZJPRRmRfIGV0ZsN9wYIw_1XgOU UQ4lUG0xtnp-roHku0a2yott1-Uo6pCykBJpa8WP9qVYEcyfQhpPj8ts27S51GNnfqjZQzh-UcOS6C1solhXhTyK4T3F51J3RImwGENm2zr2s-Myf3KRCnMJPxd01o2jkYk6Y3K2EikrtnGpDZfaQkdTmYAZzMrP mcsLU6NpJW4TlBOGR-eiYAUd-06GaSvEj-NhxtDAbLQcrG2jc9YGJL8jsJ4GccAkZVCqlRx0jSiPktvmqbW6 J34fGXYry8AKLHD-Jcb0hub3RHo2VkkLJ6ZY2b6tNcBJ45B4TrrWGdK69NWZEQa85p ddNuDrfTCyTnxc-xXF9-F2nnxmLI7IvoNaa5mzmwUuqjsn8OFSfKjsKxSHQgza-s-oNrt1nCMp1QmTBEyJvAJOwIwzcDWY=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Q8pxgbnhjwhSvQCNUJwqcIZdiyDbwsLhp2G71w_5RvRDGljOwR VfgqydaQH9cXf3ZT_smghPnSSPtgLvA24KPlvIkKxFKWwK-zObusdhEt_EBFFhXR1RU1Hb-I_lmCyqmujPkmkOVdcKWT5Rd5PiXPgeMgtg6r-zMhqySghmkmy5hA5NjzO1RH9r2YK84ToeInXXh_9rDW6jREUag ZCGk654rB5zk01uZLC3-heDv2O4kAM9QgK1NzkQkh6HXZJPRRmRfIGV0ZsN9wYIw_1XgOU UQ4lUG0xtnp-roHku0a2yott1-Uo6pCykBJpa8WP9qVYEcyfQhpPj8ts27S51GNnfqjZQzh-UcOS6C1solhXhTyK4T3F51J3RImwGENm2zr2s-Myf3KRCnMJPxd01o2jkYk6Y3K2EikrtnGpDZfaQkdTmYAZzMrP mcsLU6NpJW4TlBOGR-eiYAUd-06GaSvEj-NhxtDAbLQcrG2jc9YGJL8jsJ4GccAkZVCqlRx0jSiPktvmqbW6 J34fGXYry8AKLHD-Jcb0hub3RHo2VkkLJ6ZY2b6tNcBJ45B4TrrWGdK69NWZEQa85p ddNuDrfTCyTnxc-xXF9-F2nnxmLI7IvoNaa5mzmwUuqjsn8OFSfKjsKxSHQgza-s-oNrt1nCMp1QmTBEyJvAJOwIwzcDWY=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4iyFLWJg8FzO7SM600P3wiluqBEQ5Gx9zpIAEgeZLV_4mIReHu ybzGw6fUkDoEtVZAsQhtDYHSn0BoNazoa6aZTeepOUX9aNMGJK 3-Kc1HczZKxLQ9khwLmBjMchJEXMjbKXSFuweYUhi9N_31rIEFdK FzLvWMNADZX2vNdgcJQA_3aa9PLBQX73wZcejZdOiLaVFuRQYy bBGy7lKlgXo_9DC0pfU5M0XJpfTbtB4ZwGbSX6Gh3kCu2Ojnwq JWMiRC8VUHCIK4uoNKLfQV1YpJmqMwbUJ3YzGbUTYSRcBypnu8 czSJFCBpYCW4fW36DqNnUiUadtQflO2Pa20CTZn2RlhH6QNKrI 8q7I7k8tMBK_qRO6dI_yBYdDroP_UKXzAjIh7zBzZJhPeWnOIa 1Z6nrg3CmkNocJHvFpwILCcbiUG9Xh7-SAjgjmTO-ifizqi3wJ7cdC7oTZrvV_aU4ZXWceDS78deQ_oHk6X0LMIy1R0 5KlpLZKYuTwCgNITtJlbt5pm0LUzUbASJOeY_0Pk4ERAbW8jBn P6IV-z-NCn3B5DBdiMMsFYGPwPO9WEASkUoaiQn-uSskfpJ2G76I06_MVDnqlljlyam2EuvIPHupoU4OEYCCIXoSEu OVYZmcKn1yifdzxUhp-afEC-SRmMDY0_KbNs34NCGJGdBRsaWI=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4iyFLWJg8FzO7SM600P3wiluqBEQ5Gx9zpIAEgeZLV_4mIReHu ybzGw6fUkDoEtVZAsQhtDYHSn0BoNazoa6aZTeepOUX9aNMGJK 3-Kc1HczZKxLQ9khwLmBjMchJEXMjbKXSFuweYUhi9N_31rIEFdK FzLvWMNADZX2vNdgcJQA_3aa9PLBQX73wZcejZdOiLaVFuRQYy bBGy7lKlgXo_9DC0pfU5M0XJpfTbtB4ZwGbSX6Gh3kCu2Ojnwq JWMiRC8VUHCIK4uoNKLfQV1YpJmqMwbUJ3YzGbUTYSRcBypnu8 czSJFCBpYCW4fW36DqNnUiUadtQflO2Pa20CTZn2RlhH6QNKrI 8q7I7k8tMBK_qRO6dI_yBYdDroP_UKXzAjIh7zBzZJhPeWnOIa 1Z6nrg3CmkNocJHvFpwILCcbiUG9Xh7-SAjgjmTO-ifizqi3wJ7cdC7oTZrvV_aU4ZXWceDS78deQ_oHk6X0LMIy1R0 5KlpLZKYuTwCgNITtJlbt5pm0LUzUbASJOeY_0Pk4ERAbW8jBn P6IV-z-NCn3B5DBdiMMsFYGPwPO9WEASkUoaiQn-uSskfpJ2G76I06_MVDnqlljlyam2EuvIPHupoU4OEYCCIXoSEu OVYZmcKn1yifdzxUhp-afEC-SRmMDY0_KbNs34NCGJGdBRsaWI=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r-K2AILuSJI7fo4uOcXpngazsK0HTMJU7mxcKD8VAH-ZWoX2ddDOPx07RbeOlbhxRWVKhX_gzBKZkZ_N5joP9l5jZONad 0aT8SeAeye6zAEfvDH47YOCtXnHe4DHadkS5aape5J5dBxlh6T GRs42_SWtwFdT5l_h37b34bR6kjv3LV6Gpw4hOD_3ztFOgc3xF vFsPXPHumlf1odx4qkglB3pPfrKiO8SmiVU_CfeK3jEx2E6wl1 wz03igLUnJa2UCMM95GMRpQx6QzyUtcDvkOn3qrvX53iI6xwsH GwQU_OfN4U7BDkdgCxPaJdEyBfTg0CtEfFP4IF_-Xhyz0w-h_OpelD_Pj4Tdi3IXKJDIDnpi-SW4NNIFD0yJ_na58htf-Y4UNhbGK_cHhf6cc43nRSd_y_hBxn1IQGnjw3qXyf3NKT-mqGCCJgQCAelwC1pyoqJ1ClHTDB67VNn5CH_zYcywFhdwpAPAG 5ImvAtJp9iRRPMh0QYWmkn4OzcdPh2K1_eHyBalpU9kjmZrTrB qoF-lsMht6p6_f21II20yuZibgqPamwgLbzpr5yOsNE4Z9G9S8iHDx H5gciqAg9khB6mQkGO4Pk3-jVxesw-SKlY81Dur2hIehIKnbaMMnxi5Mn3pO13Ylsu4e3fvNz7Xr9hyK kHQAXZ5HUDKZcLAg8=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r-K2AILuSJI7fo4uOcXpngazsK0HTMJU7mxcKD8VAH-ZWoX2ddDOPx07RbeOlbhxRWVKhX_gzBKZkZ_N5joP9l5jZONad 0aT8SeAeye6zAEfvDH47YOCtXnHe4DHadkS5aape5J5dBxlh6T GRs42_SWtwFdT5l_h37b34bR6kjv3LV6Gpw4hOD_3ztFOgc3xF vFsPXPHumlf1odx4qkglB3pPfrKiO8SmiVU_CfeK3jEx2E6wl1 wz03igLUnJa2UCMM95GMRpQx6QzyUtcDvkOn3qrvX53iI6xwsH GwQU_OfN4U7BDkdgCxPaJdEyBfTg0CtEfFP4IF_-Xhyz0w-h_OpelD_Pj4Tdi3IXKJDIDnpi-SW4NNIFD0yJ_na58htf-Y4UNhbGK_cHhf6cc43nRSd_y_hBxn1IQGnjw3qXyf3NKT-mqGCCJgQCAelwC1pyoqJ1ClHTDB67VNn5CH_zYcywFhdwpAPAG 5ImvAtJp9iRRPMh0QYWmkn4OzcdPh2K1_eHyBalpU9kjmZrTrB qoF-lsMht6p6_f21II20yuZibgqPamwgLbzpr5yOsNE4Z9G9S8iHDx H5gciqAg9khB6mQkGO4Pk3-jVxesw-SKlY81Dur2hIehIKnbaMMnxi5Mn3pO13Ylsu4e3fvNz7Xr9hyK kHQAXZ5HUDKZcLAg8=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/J74u_1kswor9E0OeN75wH776wRVCe0xGOYNKpMJzYAYqnDRysA sXSTdSXRaSTsEjUD-eGlzdbUDGGGaguv9p40-yVjGbYIzmOm2blV717b-Ayf0NNHet-kCWqEr3nCgzZJx3Uy_TWb05-LV_BekPtuqzpbivvn8pVSfjWpiupf7MXPUmKC0-OFPXsZ8WlUKkjKJcu8fKarJlR_jHd7axcpU0mwg1z-Mi_h6imW-C5Hw5c85EBFuzxpMubaWfRqN0llda9OycW8lEmczeXGJgnPOHo RvB6yNSQSu1-8BLiQFZCy8gkcUli2_FyxOT9L6oshE6ohunlB9UZkltKXzE-2cErFpVsvzFShtaLyaCzuNJDCjqpfleU8Tj7nmPX5JAW227kR_ 35eTCb0MWvB8KYk9EN9i8u8gq3tHpk2D1gSRKQS-vY_PtwQhAfpiZg29QIEg5I-ItQOLl4hu2H94d0_Dw5cEOxRDQyIitAouwAGAptMjhKikBGZYd kwXLOtVEJ-BzYSQOs3Fkw13efT3q-atJqaqSNuBo0c2bjTimMzYh40WKZFu-1s2dDNGWWvwXF_lM8KldgXuzCSKmbmB9jBZFJfffM_PznM2UB_ gqPUXHDuPP5hMlkR92lv1v36qLJDEOBkFljTebVsyRdcEqrNcz Awb_C9XBMTPiZiXhet8=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/J74u_1kswor9E0OeN75wH776wRVCe0xGOYNKpMJzYAYqnDRysA sXSTdSXRaSTsEjUD-eGlzdbUDGGGaguv9p40-yVjGbYIzmOm2blV717b-Ayf0NNHet-kCWqEr3nCgzZJx3Uy_TWb05-LV_BekPtuqzpbivvn8pVSfjWpiupf7MXPUmKC0-OFPXsZ8WlUKkjKJcu8fKarJlR_jHd7axcpU0mwg1z-Mi_h6imW-C5Hw5c85EBFuzxpMubaWfRqN0llda9OycW8lEmczeXGJgnPOHo RvB6yNSQSu1-8BLiQFZCy8gkcUli2_FyxOT9L6oshE6ohunlB9UZkltKXzE-2cErFpVsvzFShtaLyaCzuNJDCjqpfleU8Tj7nmPX5JAW227kR_ 35eTCb0MWvB8KYk9EN9i8u8gq3tHpk2D1gSRKQS-vY_PtwQhAfpiZg29QIEg5I-ItQOLl4hu2H94d0_Dw5cEOxRDQyIitAouwAGAptMjhKikBGZYd kwXLOtVEJ-BzYSQOs3Fkw13efT3q-atJqaqSNuBo0c2bjTimMzYh40WKZFu-1s2dDNGWWvwXF_lM8KldgXuzCSKmbmB9jBZFJfffM_PznM2UB_ gqPUXHDuPP5hMlkR92lv1v36qLJDEOBkFljTebVsyRdcEqrNcz Awb_C9XBMTPiZiXhet8=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BNN5nobeoYuL-ZqO32aqxnq0TnO5CRM-CKzvq3uDfmNh09kDsrPu9AgGfvf2pnOg-dG1NnCaQb2OkPOqPf2W6RXJ9uN0xrZSOfk07fJKBfG4xbwnrgZ wWBBNZtpWs8dTxdPC_TIAoNBw79ovUwmClkfBsOdqt3akmIRcL bYdnoUdbJydPLd-8r1YN3KzND73c1wnZAr6GqqZ460BVtGzeHAvaih9p1weZFmAl5 TIYzcaITGf6-ReQZVXsFS3I8_QAHscG3XyoUfVITbXHH3swS5l8y0mNdXrL5Bq QdTcC_9bhdM3A6u-Twtfzzt797lqMuB8HAUVuerydeA5ZZDN8bNK1VQuZj82GCgqi1 BRgkYxnKNYU4d_6GkaT1yh3yTKRz1HMIRtoc-6AdEdCyk9t_Ex3op5MciYjN64fNnq-5kXKfVo3AwlqRFyhohvxm3lIr8AGN_Xddt0SzBnnx6s9VUBfvU DEWZRqCg0qtq8gIWDzjxYZBVOPeXo0RU9boxKQL1ZYSoGSBpsq VfU7TtklwbbMUOFb4WNYVHkJuyuC34EZ_2j8XImgoEH7iOZmYA Asrcn7lEGg_eLQzxX1cckxJbz9cfEY7qZtJVZ9rZ0f-DzorV6PZdSy2tC2AhTOHm45N9NJwlnKZSZmrgd0TVHCzu-DKCyN2Q-OeLUNAd0FH4=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BNN5nobeoYuL-ZqO32aqxnq0TnO5CRM-CKzvq3uDfmNh09kDsrPu9AgGfvf2pnOg-dG1NnCaQb2OkPOqPf2W6RXJ9uN0xrZSOfk07fJKBfG4xbwnrgZ wWBBNZtpWs8dTxdPC_TIAoNBw79ovUwmClkfBsOdqt3akmIRcL bYdnoUdbJydPLd-8r1YN3KzND73c1wnZAr6GqqZ460BVtGzeHAvaih9p1weZFmAl5 TIYzcaITGf6-ReQZVXsFS3I8_QAHscG3XyoUfVITbXHH3swS5l8y0mNdXrL5Bq QdTcC_9bhdM3A6u-Twtfzzt797lqMuB8HAUVuerydeA5ZZDN8bNK1VQuZj82GCgqi1 BRgkYxnKNYU4d_6GkaT1yh3yTKRz1HMIRtoc-6AdEdCyk9t_Ex3op5MciYjN64fNnq-5kXKfVo3AwlqRFyhohvxm3lIr8AGN_Xddt0SzBnnx6s9VUBfvU DEWZRqCg0qtq8gIWDzjxYZBVOPeXo0RU9boxKQL1ZYSoGSBpsq VfU7TtklwbbMUOFb4WNYVHkJuyuC34EZ_2j8XImgoEH7iOZmYA Asrcn7lEGg_eLQzxX1cckxJbz9cfEY7qZtJVZ9rZ0f-DzorV6PZdSy2tC2AhTOHm45N9NJwlnKZSZmrgd0TVHCzu-DKCyN2Q-OeLUNAd0FH4=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hYyjA4JruQQo9xBWZoB1Bq9cPdiPC2AqTnCbIOpQdbHErp3ZeO JAUFCCA4ZN6gHnlK7p0hj_SC1YetPez9qF2xfO-Wsj0u9N0xNrAeLOmwISBQoC7RIGDGrFQzrFFCW2RI7gFpBU8vk 0-qab0OP48Cle1sHHWkiIVWUXnyX6ZC3NLVDVB3df4Au-c2iZlgd_NSOo9RirT2duVtw7kRYqF4CycTdsmKJpqP59MO7GGm A9ZY8Orx5ttmCqXGLVnbQzMKJ0mZJC1qPdwaHzxDRv_te2zRe9 6-fQhT6VuxGH2SYct1qpXyEpiXTeg-KHjYgt_xlZTC4vyYprdozaEdlgEOEUSPpXvR04O4oB6Ptej_Q_ 3xtKo0v9vdxRTL6KdQ5ae1qPHI5n4wbrPbV_v760NRlciFcJRt 00PlvaHbHyLCfVeIcswpaO1rbxv-pOPWffgPh7BkdadmDn_DT0D9YgUXilnPvPlVUYBEPpn4zjxXd6 TfT4WOnjPNO5uMIuUj274sAgawJu5yTRAr0IloT2qmn2OSYRI3 5OKiRoE9GKTdFC4sczJB_wkfX-s3DDUwnqVkIu-i092DGDcXAU2GNqRxgk2oO8MqZSPOi6Z0_ZxiZ5HeLvX9gA1pH 3kqf4JV6AfhJ7BQKMC9z_4MXa5NcwXUe5QsPCnGOGB_s4Ba63X 3Q=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hYyjA4JruQQo9xBWZoB1Bq9cPdiPC2AqTnCbIOpQdbHErp3ZeO JAUFCCA4ZN6gHnlK7p0hj_SC1YetPez9qF2xfO-Wsj0u9N0xNrAeLOmwISBQoC7RIGDGrFQzrFFCW2RI7gFpBU8vk 0-qab0OP48Cle1sHHWkiIVWUXnyX6ZC3NLVDVB3df4Au-c2iZlgd_NSOo9RirT2duVtw7kRYqF4CycTdsmKJpqP59MO7GGm A9ZY8Orx5ttmCqXGLVnbQzMKJ0mZJC1qPdwaHzxDRv_te2zRe9 6-fQhT6VuxGH2SYct1qpXyEpiXTeg-KHjYgt_xlZTC4vyYprdozaEdlgEOEUSPpXvR04O4oB6Ptej_Q_ 3xtKo0v9vdxRTL6KdQ5ae1qPHI5n4wbrPbV_v760NRlciFcJRt 00PlvaHbHyLCfVeIcswpaO1rbxv-pOPWffgPh7BkdadmDn_DT0D9YgUXilnPvPlVUYBEPpn4zjxXd6 TfT4WOnjPNO5uMIuUj274sAgawJu5yTRAr0IloT2qmn2OSYRI3 5OKiRoE9GKTdFC4sczJB_wkfX-s3DDUwnqVkIu-i092DGDcXAU2GNqRxgk2oO8MqZSPOi6Z0_ZxiZ5HeLvX9gA1pH 3kqf4JV6AfhJ7BQKMC9z_4MXa5NcwXUe5QsPCnGOGB_s4Ba63X 3Q=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hZbj7DNLNpy9GELL495pYUi2uSICLbgjsY1HJcxBGgtEI3ZZ0C lRGIFzib42ir-RMcQSLjWHC1e09_CVHP6S_trS7xzFJjF8UF740tjjFJEUvbW5j aVongA7a4E3QAZZ_GD0r_r3EFijXT-4mZc8oyAxRccdEo4Qc66qlnpGkRLfPcOn7_f_fbGN4xnJaiJMF TQYtrqADA66_tLpotyJCjWA9zT9AUoCzAeaWh216V4_vpwY8uG i02gaA4QUOtwxXefABbUBmytMysWYjq_qMz9YkXoddKhjdR5ho zh3kbOn7TI0zM6-hfPNBkFUl9HNaf4nIkzHjWpgox0koPQZyj9ifgem3Q6PxwcuJ7 bicJq89AnifQbyRMgmOR4WynLuZvXHmx_Ou5tAA6-_6SJziZCH15n_UmLLQInMjHSYvgB96Y8c1bpYTNvjlqiKut3xy oWe16SxoVu5ikMIu84Rv-GmfzCRdXPKB3ww47X6ZpQWy91NsTJJyqUC787dV2cCikwYzSvh rV1q94Jov8xpH9l81RKLBHIfvlal5ezCj0nAHzCfF03EjYW5Lc DGkFoooGP3w4_TXMwgSQvj8Bu-EF_GfQbM63-W167QVoQuwMGaLV-jqKSNx8iv6C-5ObKOGkro2b-Jg_Yc4jeLqsF9UKk_CPiFpmkQqic0WuFrSwY=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hZbj7DNLNpy9GELL495pYUi2uSICLbgjsY1HJcxBGgtEI3ZZ0C lRGIFzib42ir-RMcQSLjWHC1e09_CVHP6S_trS7xzFJjF8UF740tjjFJEUvbW5j aVongA7a4E3QAZZ_GD0r_r3EFijXT-4mZc8oyAxRccdEo4Qc66qlnpGkRLfPcOn7_f_fbGN4xnJaiJMF TQYtrqADA66_tLpotyJCjWA9zT9AUoCzAeaWh216V4_vpwY8uG i02gaA4QUOtwxXefABbUBmytMysWYjq_qMz9YkXoddKhjdR5ho zh3kbOn7TI0zM6-hfPNBkFUl9HNaf4nIkzHjWpgox0koPQZyj9ifgem3Q6PxwcuJ7 bicJq89AnifQbyRMgmOR4WynLuZvXHmx_Ou5tAA6-_6SJziZCH15n_UmLLQInMjHSYvgB96Y8c1bpYTNvjlqiKut3xy oWe16SxoVu5ikMIu84Rv-GmfzCRdXPKB3ww47X6ZpQWy91NsTJJyqUC787dV2cCikwYzSvh rV1q94Jov8xpH9l81RKLBHIfvlal5ezCj0nAHzCfF03EjYW5Lc DGkFoooGP3w4_TXMwgSQvj8Bu-EF_GfQbM63-W167QVoQuwMGaLV-jqKSNx8iv6C-5ObKOGkro2b-Jg_Yc4jeLqsF9UKk_CPiFpmkQqic0WuFrSwY=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VYsT_y62Ms1tSw5ue5rtku3pAv_JlL7kM3h0ECGwTjOwfHhIDj PtLyrFSk2sA5RKlisg1t3-FgXMK8zcl-Fp41NPoh3iBvFOOFH_6TSKd6rw_BLIghBAon1m3a-6yupMLuyYm3-1PoW6ea-ZuCnzIpSmiQYBVJp82R-9v-cGfOrxDESFherPW0BOin6e83j2sI9xwe6ED18IjqY0BssnNvfY t-fYvajMC4f2ZU2h6I3TlLo2-4gfRwSeZAZ4ZxRQwYzSdmsf3Xw-s6PjnhrexETQcrxIY0wqtQgKh8keq3_ZVwGtpytsudE_1jioU9 5hvRdTsPqQJy23zSguaO27McnW7YylMYnA2nKR_IpqbUXu27x9-1Nk9psQy5Y9isyjM0z4helJKpU6djs0rI_0otz19lQkVY2rMjv FUGV1abGOKRLYEHRoz3UbFRCCsmSoD4dgNJDE7TJh40Pacs6Gz 5ug0FO38OrxRpvCKUR9gbJo25GqTJXJwsGQO2f23nFxRmC8EX7 DUfWwZ7KumhdALPoh3o-E2XwQyOIYZ2QrfNDcndt4R9E4psbw2lxV8JJdnEEEDSeqhAJmN WkYPmU3QAbLbN80pLmMT2Ck066lDvqbnmSVSa4umHHvjdfAkWo O1GNvWFA-o3BfcH5CPkwEuX6FvnDrMgTwxqC0v5gp7BE=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VYsT_y62Ms1tSw5ue5rtku3pAv_JlL7kM3h0ECGwTjOwfHhIDj PtLyrFSk2sA5RKlisg1t3-FgXMK8zcl-Fp41NPoh3iBvFOOFH_6TSKd6rw_BLIghBAon1m3a-6yupMLuyYm3-1PoW6ea-ZuCnzIpSmiQYBVJp82R-9v-cGfOrxDESFherPW0BOin6e83j2sI9xwe6ED18IjqY0BssnNvfY t-fYvajMC4f2ZU2h6I3TlLo2-4gfRwSeZAZ4ZxRQwYzSdmsf3Xw-s6PjnhrexETQcrxIY0wqtQgKh8keq3_ZVwGtpytsudE_1jioU9 5hvRdTsPqQJy23zSguaO27McnW7YylMYnA2nKR_IpqbUXu27x9-1Nk9psQy5Y9isyjM0z4helJKpU6djs0rI_0otz19lQkVY2rMjv FUGV1abGOKRLYEHRoz3UbFRCCsmSoD4dgNJDE7TJh40Pacs6Gz 5ug0FO38OrxRpvCKUR9gbJo25GqTJXJwsGQO2f23nFxRmC8EX7 DUfWwZ7KumhdALPoh3o-E2XwQyOIYZ2QrfNDcndt4R9E4psbw2lxV8JJdnEEEDSeqhAJmN WkYPmU3QAbLbN80pLmMT2Ck066lDvqbnmSVSa4umHHvjdfAkWo O1GNvWFA-o3BfcH5CPkwEuX6FvnDrMgTwxqC0v5gp7BE=w0-h0-no)

Started working on a cart for my welder too...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XyjfaReyMUAwYY1WW7hqGBoTVqIAvDmAm8q-a0891PnSvl9ZdU6yNs2cBnGs7Eo-MvwSusWhVxM__DeNNl564guE42SkrliT7hhlVmU8SEjoFAMXG8 peAk6G7pnl-xt1BC5Yfaf6Q1ahncknhzJ8aVZ3iCXYyH5GC3q9-_wTAJ5SbSfzsG8ZBs_4AmnwlSDrj3ClUTpmy5rAmxJSzDY69OH zT8MOA-xRTCjY_k8fX56CbDpMP4wSqJxCVrB0933jHEC7d60xmk7ai4B3 zxZevUT2gM3vMNH25krUa-ZAEtNEh_AUq5G8s-wBTDEuPN2aDf9vwuLH050FXIECTsGjTbonDhe6nR7jAQPAKVU_ oi3MmxCYUhk3uzkbElq3EqhB79-2AoDIxSwIO4YK8To-_SyUq6rO-AdcjFUcvQqp6GwJXuMbkOYbMdATnuls1YvSIm5QPGtNh3Oh_YQ alTiPQBlr4ULl2ps9leHCdUvL5OmEtovraYtq-k3yBB-D1G2ucEv7gDoUp0KJyxpAT1MFB7d9flfd_UtsnFL3sZUHgE586 zv3oams9ti1fB29wGQKu3Zs3cCmy-jYj96j4pGQnR2nsSRWPfC4QINEo3YT6dZTWmrYVHPpmsNZmKaG vawajxbL1QnCeVrIajZl78u3EpH2a_jNJj0JsiMj_chZKsw=w6 40-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XyjfaReyMUAwYY1WW7hqGBoTVqIAvDmAm8q-a0891PnSvl9ZdU6yNs2cBnGs7Eo-MvwSusWhVxM__DeNNl564guE42SkrliT7hhlVmU8SEjoFAMXG8 peAk6G7pnl-xt1BC5Yfaf6Q1ahncknhzJ8aVZ3iCXYyH5GC3q9-_wTAJ5SbSfzsG8ZBs_4AmnwlSDrj3ClUTpmy5rAmxJSzDY69OH zT8MOA-xRTCjY_k8fX56CbDpMP4wSqJxCVrB0933jHEC7d60xmk7ai4B3 zxZevUT2gM3vMNH25krUa-ZAEtNEh_AUq5G8s-wBTDEuPN2aDf9vwuLH050FXIECTsGjTbonDhe6nR7jAQPAKVU_ oi3MmxCYUhk3uzkbElq3EqhB79-2AoDIxSwIO4YK8To-_SyUq6rO-AdcjFUcvQqp6GwJXuMbkOYbMdATnuls1YvSIm5QPGtNh3Oh_YQ alTiPQBlr4ULl2ps9leHCdUvL5OmEtovraYtq-k3yBB-D1G2ucEv7gDoUp0KJyxpAT1MFB7d9flfd_UtsnFL3sZUHgE586 zv3oams9ti1fB29wGQKu3Zs3cCmy-jYj96j4pGQnR2nsSRWPfC4QINEo3YT6dZTWmrYVHPpmsNZmKaG vawajxbL1QnCeVrIajZl78u3EpH2a_jNJj0JsiMj_chZKsw=w0-h0-no)

Haven't made much other progress on it in a while though.

Got a new CB too... Cobra 29 LTD Classic. Man this thing sounds good. Gets out good too.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/A4VDEnONkMYwMDhk9gYDIJkFIJdZZvifwa520v644UGB606nx7-pHT_mgSu9orndF8QzLFFgXPjldTVm-68mm2Btx6HvXTLFAFCaeVMtbMvmPowGnQuGbuobjAlLzz9KfH8 C0MirkVSLKUajGiqh4TAvQtxn_CJOFE_iCXdfoIC7rwa_lxuzJ 5flnnRjwkh78qIku-TUY3zaH9j3RYFyJIJyImVahNLZaagqKwiwKN5tGziy6gYzLP7q aAnhjyJmifXgPqHZCzHhh2TQ4RtzR2-aQLPUbdoituR8kZ5Zi16ZcXZ5aQ8ISO6b-SWII2xdJHZG1BlzWIAbQE3Xq8ysKlYduCe9gLk0nceVWCTZJ9q ALvqSl6fKquTnvywowZ-bRpzlMhnuujBQilNdlDUgIS9NuNO5D5R7KFMHDXydCjOT-IuDiuWQanN8yVlDSk_gn3OIY7a3rWmhicMKEvURhClV9H7a1d2 KHnaCM1amdFEupzQNxKZjuMkWAb1DBqXStr5se6mql76sf90GZ vVY6-dySKxi7JhbVauzCXRiYv0bnVO0v89gkvm0HZnu_HfOVVD1oXD5 tEhviyIt2yxHuI1wqUFYtB7na69QzsmMSlB5xAnyoUY__pcQin v2369fGqaLrImOObZa9Git24N88v5RDdwINim2nM9--UxoaF0=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/A4VDEnONkMYwMDhk9gYDIJkFIJdZZvifwa520v644UGB606nx7-pHT_mgSu9orndF8QzLFFgXPjldTVm-68mm2Btx6HvXTLFAFCaeVMtbMvmPowGnQuGbuobjAlLzz9KfH8 C0MirkVSLKUajGiqh4TAvQtxn_CJOFE_iCXdfoIC7rwa_lxuzJ 5flnnRjwkh78qIku-TUY3zaH9j3RYFyJIJyImVahNLZaagqKwiwKN5tGziy6gYzLP7q aAnhjyJmifXgPqHZCzHhh2TQ4RtzR2-aQLPUbdoituR8kZ5Zi16ZcXZ5aQ8ISO6b-SWII2xdJHZG1BlzWIAbQE3Xq8ysKlYduCe9gLk0nceVWCTZJ9q ALvqSl6fKquTnvywowZ-bRpzlMhnuujBQilNdlDUgIS9NuNO5D5R7KFMHDXydCjOT-IuDiuWQanN8yVlDSk_gn3OIY7a3rWmhicMKEvURhClV9H7a1d2 KHnaCM1amdFEupzQNxKZjuMkWAb1DBqXStr5se6mql76sf90GZ vVY6-dySKxi7JhbVauzCXRiYv0bnVO0v89gkvm0HZnu_HfOVVD1oXD5 tEhviyIt2yxHuI1wqUFYtB7na69QzsmMSlB5xAnyoUY__pcQin v2369fGqaLrImOObZa9Git24N88v5RDdwINim2nM9--UxoaF0=w0-h0-no)

Last but not least, I replaced the axleshaft ujoints....

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B6Z4SfHPXsd2CG3JAGi8dZkso-hhqnuAIF5o81Z6lboXKSldRRPOmAxsBMoTVbpchT9ctJLDEPDT nXqR14Tg4s7iKEdTUas7isa0YQ573G25ZpqVxTyh-aABESR6FRtCPJqM3UlzEkXxgdScnq0QR79hvm2jTOWdQnSzo5U pxCLc8Cz1Er0r52UEBgMJ-tcFGR5h_hn5P6usJg7yhEDh_yu83KOWA3Udw2oxCbTaoqKZgtc hdz-vKlJ8vuGxvAaHd9uhkl7EJfkrxpBbI4xdPWy7obPdqwhCxxvCF c0qh7fUntBV0VczZF27hIkhzT1_ZaEzGSxmRxlM_afc2CRZTqd GWbJe5DFZFY-75eKsOQlBPIqSXG_dJJqHhXNvVB0ujUib36GDkhAlTf4YMaZl8 ipqLtE2vNOGGDsYUNA8f4Sq2fLftmcGKqA-_Qcc1ADKmU5HRAc8UAsI8O_2G5vXvVNAJTHOw8fa0SE5gx7fi5 g7bapxvyy4Z1d5RVx1OqSOb41wVpWgGn3ARyqimdR4eCVNB5b4 EY908t_DXJNh2sZO5ECekJCVVhnPjlrS2ISgI62yj_JyZu6VBc J-h7zCUEt7YAmXikUVk8DZY3NIOYu-Yzb8VhvBkl41Gzg3xxCwKcHVgl8LZkzDFOetVL9jt6iZe6_QgQ fscf11fxGc4Mg=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B6Z4SfHPXsd2CG3JAGi8dZkso-hhqnuAIF5o81Z6lboXKSldRRPOmAxsBMoTVbpchT9ctJLDEPDT nXqR14Tg4s7iKEdTUas7isa0YQ573G25ZpqVxTyh-aABESR6FRtCPJqM3UlzEkXxgdScnq0QR79hvm2jTOWdQnSzo5U pxCLc8Cz1Er0r52UEBgMJ-tcFGR5h_hn5P6usJg7yhEDh_yu83KOWA3Udw2oxCbTaoqKZgtc hdz-vKlJ8vuGxvAaHd9uhkl7EJfkrxpBbI4xdPWy7obPdqwhCxxvCF c0qh7fUntBV0VczZF27hIkhzT1_ZaEzGSxmRxlM_afc2CRZTqd GWbJe5DFZFY-75eKsOQlBPIqSXG_dJJqHhXNvVB0ujUib36GDkhAlTf4YMaZl8 ipqLtE2vNOGGDsYUNA8f4Sq2fLftmcGKqA-_Qcc1ADKmU5HRAc8UAsI8O_2G5vXvVNAJTHOw8fa0SE5gx7fi5 g7bapxvyy4Z1d5RVx1OqSOb41wVpWgGn3ARyqimdR4eCVNB5b4 EY908t_DXJNh2sZO5ECekJCVVhnPjlrS2ISgI62yj_JyZu6VBc J-h7zCUEt7YAmXikUVk8DZY3NIOYu-Yzb8VhvBkl41Gzg3xxCwKcHVgl8LZkzDFOetVL9jt6iZe6_QgQ fscf11fxGc4Mg=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xnjg40wo90DmxElTSLyRyn8LEqepifc7sa704DvMzVAr-O24YHsCgml0TixQ9JwrtPr4KYoBlq3mg3noyAs4FWIcNRnkzol 4W-mNHnowbBUAesiFVvbOGfryXmn5qIVFGM_akqY0hcmJA4ZFe7IV GxaKnc6qRWCA46H1Pys1FIZmM7or9SSTImpcEQZSHiQbrCvOYM Rubk4NWjpv_CADKDDpfkh0K4sgD3YPjSqcZjMCno8cXBMb6v65 MOQPGZOCN1SI8XuC1t11ON-96vU5A3_W5RrlqtaiY8bv3Wo2OgzCrBhgTCllB13k82Cb_HQoy RlGd5-rVwjNfTfbTrxPUiADsz064BZczftr0tbLwZyjYPMITNALy-zC-oOCLjhSTMDsEv0yhrLNj7zKxSLtjR_Rzn8YRvL-MKAp7A9MVSk5_uj0KGV9JZ6EQL-bLpxqycz5jrsuaFbWYKxv_YFziDghOA84GoWDUMnAqjfJXXw-RUIb2N6vozbRHBkzM-i8Xsf01p3j7ZP37nEVNjthpZd4qZGWp5wsEFVAxUwirHY6xHC1 HtoEhp6ZvGQq-325OYTWMvOTT4LaLL4BUKityHbA9Xl9fQwAoVfEWypYyDvVe_n o_vo_atNC2Tdlbu6TO69aFZM1hcqzbDeSKyGVyK4NYyPmJrglv W1z-04nWBk=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xnjg40wo90DmxElTSLyRyn8LEqepifc7sa704DvMzVAr-O24YHsCgml0TixQ9JwrtPr4KYoBlq3mg3noyAs4FWIcNRnkzol 4W-mNHnowbBUAesiFVvbOGfryXmn5qIVFGM_akqY0hcmJA4ZFe7IV GxaKnc6qRWCA46H1Pys1FIZmM7or9SSTImpcEQZSHiQbrCvOYM Rubk4NWjpv_CADKDDpfkh0K4sgD3YPjSqcZjMCno8cXBMb6v65 MOQPGZOCN1SI8XuC1t11ON-96vU5A3_W5RrlqtaiY8bv3Wo2OgzCrBhgTCllB13k82Cb_HQoy RlGd5-rVwjNfTfbTrxPUiADsz064BZczftr0tbLwZyjYPMITNALy-zC-oOCLjhSTMDsEv0yhrLNj7zKxSLtjR_Rzn8YRvL-MKAp7A9MVSk5_uj0KGV9JZ6EQL-bLpxqycz5jrsuaFbWYKxv_YFziDghOA84GoWDUMnAqjfJXXw-RUIb2N6vozbRHBkzM-i8Xsf01p3j7ZP37nEVNjthpZd4qZGWp5wsEFVAxUwirHY6xHC1 HtoEhp6ZvGQq-325OYTWMvOTT4LaLL4BUKityHbA9Xl9fQwAoVfEWypYyDvVe_n o_vo_atNC2Tdlbu6TO69aFZM1hcqzbDeSKyGVyK4NYyPmJrglv W1z-04nWBk=w0-h0-no)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/66MzGpsJ7Kk2sx-BVZrmC42myosOtxDeR_7dO6-fkEzBse3KqU9qZFparnXcrAD4RgDl9v7W6T5BnJ412dH6mr-EPrlyQViT71fSkgTQCyqQuuEFa0zyDyiq2VFc69F_b3vdlFS8-C_F345gyVD-zSmqZO6Ekmp4Ajvn94MkJsnJbkKk8BOwYR9stt_4m8XJ2urAoW VwzduT214rMrY4y7-j0y-sg5UXZmbNisp1S80EVS6WSeM-ELqUM87zftd88uquvr0agwgmEloV2zxV4F8eQrqcSO5-6-72b2soX1ofTBXx94SBJ2hrPH4-SiuKJCAgtdZJsqIkmIH47nRQ6Cu4SV0pfxFbM43j3f7zk68F_2 xam2an4DRG1EIVn8crB5aOW10bniHkP6DXp9XvXnPrPEGmPRdX WK9d-MW8PlegiLe2I8dqMdQSDiQ8p3U2tY7WlIoM7eLnV1jyRrrAz9A DbQ0d2Ja-5yWVC_dSmZxRQFDlQecf112MrmyQl2AVJW5ESRxWbL_bs1sICD AzZf0PZMZaDZi3Y47AKBmWWMu6FC3bawNX9qTKtx2uJPL5Lvb0 NvaikBjeQhOJJs9OaQGwRdI9bhZcKIbI4PeiZVpAwTuvMkQzK6 JTZZhJjIduyxyYCeHAj60DxEin1qD4feoZ6i6lBQdyZxdTfQ3x zhI=w640-h0-noClick for full res (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/66MzGpsJ7Kk2sx-BVZrmC42myosOtxDeR_7dO6-fkEzBse3KqU9qZFparnXcrAD4RgDl9v7W6T5BnJ412dH6mr-EPrlyQViT71fSkgTQCyqQuuEFa0zyDyiq2VFc69F_b3vdlFS8-C_F345gyVD-zSmqZO6Ekmp4Ajvn94MkJsnJbkKk8BOwYR9stt_4m8XJ2urAoW VwzduT214rMrY4y7-j0y-sg5UXZmbNisp1S80EVS6WSeM-ELqUM87zftd88uquvr0agwgmEloV2zxV4F8eQrqcSO5-6-72b2soX1ofTBXx94SBJ2hrPH4-SiuKJCAgtdZJsqIkmIH47nRQ6Cu4SV0pfxFbM43j3f7zk68F_2 xam2an4DRG1EIVn8crB5aOW10bniHkP6DXp9XvXnPrPEGmPRdX WK9d-MW8PlegiLe2I8dqMdQSDiQ8p3U2tY7WlIoM7eLnV1jyRrrAz9A DbQ0d2Ja-5yWVC_dSmZxRQFDlQecf112MrmyQl2AVJW5ESRxWbL_bs1sICD AzZf0PZMZaDZi3Y47AKBmWWMu6FC3bawNX9qTKtx2uJPL5Lvb0 NvaikBjeQhOJJs9OaQGwRdI9bhZcKIbI4PeiZVpAwTuvMkQzK6 JTZZhJjIduyxyYCeHAj60DxEin1qD4feoZ6i6lBQdyZxdTfQ3x zhI=w0-h0-no)

I've got quite a few things planned still.... gonna be a while though. Gotta get tires ASAP.

OGCollard
07-13-2017, 08:52 AM
Put 5 new spicer 5153x ujoints in the driveshaft. Pretty excited to see how they feel. Gotta get the new used transmission in first. Goal is to have that in by august 11.

prerunner1982
07-31-2017, 02:58 PM
adjusted the rear brakes on the Red DD '00.

Took off most of the front end of the Black '93 in preparation of pulling the motor. Disconnected most all the electrical plugs and linkages, etc. Popped the cover on the front axle that is going under the '93 and took a look, everything looks a good as the back did however I need to replace the inner seals so that will probably be my next task along with the ball joints and hub bearings.

89limited_hero
08-01-2017, 07:41 AM
Turned this in to this

illuminator
08-01-2017, 09:20 AM
I finally finished up my 8.8 install. I still need to test drive it on the highway but the low speed test drive went well. Next up I need regear front to 4:10 so I'll have 4x4 again. 10340

cj4a nz
08-02-2017, 02:16 AM
got my WOF (road legal) with my non airbag approved front bars :bacondance: :D:D
only had to refit my rear bumper as the new one has technical issues

cantab27
08-02-2017, 02:48 AM
got my WOF (road legal) with my non airbag approved front bars :bacondance: :D:D
only had to refit my rear bumper as the new one has technical issues

im telling VTNZ.......................;)

cj4a nz
08-02-2017, 03:09 AM
:indifferent0020:
tis legal as it is older than 2002 and the main sensor is in the centre of the cabin, under the centre console.
you just need to know the loop holes :D
am waiting for a hard copy of the rule from VTNZ :bacondance:

prerunner1982
08-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Replaced inner axle seals and ball joints on the 99 Dana 30 that's going under the 93. Have to replace the axle shaft ujoints before I put on new hub bearings.

abebehrmann
08-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Took a road trip up to St. Louis last weekend for a wedding. Thank god for the relatively mild weather, within the first hour of the trip my AC stopped blowing cold. Decided to check under the hood at our first gas stop and there was UV dye all over the passenger side of the engine compartment. It all worked out though, my dad is a mechanic so we were able to swap out the AC hose assembly and charge it up before the trip back. It was nice spending a Saturday morning in the shop with my dad again, it reminded me of when I was in middle school and every Saturday morning we'd wake up early and head to the shop to work on my old 1978 F150.

carloxj
08-14-2017, 05:45 AM
I just replaced the electric fan and radiator hose.

prerunner1982
08-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Broke 2 ratchets while trying to remove the lower control arms from the '99 axle to prepare it to go under the '93. Call it a day, control arms win.

Outlaw star
08-14-2017, 08:59 AM
Decided to go out and ride a buddy's property. 88 acres of private trails. Nothing major challenging, just a relaxing ride away from everything.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/3e886ac11db70dd764e4731bb9ad26b5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/83ad8d422b547ef7224e0390aa9a17fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

bluedragon436
08-15-2017, 06:33 PM
Decided to go out and ride a buddy's property. 88 acres of private trails. Nothing major challenging, just a relaxing ride away from everything.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/3e886ac11db70dd764e4731bb9ad26b5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/83ad8d422b547ef7224e0390aa9a17fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

That's awesome.. That's the main reason I want some property... to not only have some privacy from the neighbors.. but to have room to hopefully one day setup some trails to run, just to get out and get away.... not to mention testing out stuff..

bigjim350
08-22-2017, 01:02 AM
I'm out! Sold the XJ. All my time and money is going into my car. You don't know a true money pit until you try to build a street legal race car that's competitive. Most the money from the jeep is going into suspension. And yes that's od green.

TeXJ
08-22-2017, 09:46 AM
:O

So did you go with an LS swap in the fox body? :D

carloxj
08-28-2017, 10:21 PM
I cleaned the throttle body and replaced the serpentine belt. I also ordered SOTA offroad wheels (http://4wheelonline.com/sota-offroad-wheels.272997) SSD and Duractracs.

OGCollard
08-28-2017, 11:17 PM
Replaced the fuel pump. Got creative with the filler neck hose since nobody sells one and welded my own j bolts for gas tank

OGCollard
08-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Also, just ordered new driveshaft centering yoke for the 2000 that has not run in quite some time

89limited_hero
08-29-2017, 01:08 AM
Bought some of these trail mirrors a little over a week ago and they show up. Need to get mirrors since I opted to get them without mirrors. Ill get some pics but they are well crafted and come with nice hardware.
https://www.theflopshopoffroad.com/collections/jeep-xj/products/jeep-xj-rock-mirrors?variant=23634722305

bigjim350
09-02-2017, 01:59 AM
:O

So did you go with an LS swap in the fox body? :D

Of course not. I said I sold my XJ, not my balls. :smiley-taunt002:

TeXJ
09-03-2017, 07:51 PM
^haha :P

prerunner1982
09-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Pulled the whole drivetrain from the 93.

XJ Wheeler
09-13-2017, 02:32 AM
Finally got a chance to work on my XJ. I just didn't know it would be in a NTB parking lot. I was out picking up a couple tires for our work truck and I got the new tires loaded with the old ones and got ready to leave. Didn't want to get them mounted there so after a call to another place it shut off. No warning, hiccup, stumble, nothing. Just on then off. Tried to restart it and it would shutter but not run, finally did start but only ran rough for a second then shut off again. So I started troubleshooting. Of course my mind went to the cps, so I disconnected it and nothing. Spent four and a half hours going through what I could. Disconnect battery cables, reset computer, check tb, checked cap and rotor (of which I did find a crack in the cap I need to fix too now), checked plugs, pulled coil and tested, tried in neutral, jiggled shifter, disconnected cks, you get the point. Long day. Lots of researching sensor values and all. I did check the cps but can't say I am firm on the results. What is infinite resistance? My feeble brain can't seem to comprehend it. What will it show as on the multimeter? I read 0, 1, but mainly no one seems to put it into layman's terms.

Long story a little shorter I ended up calling my brother who was working on his xj to come to my rescue and retrieve a new cps. He had to install his new trackbar and once he got there I searched for a place so he could get the cps but literally no one within 30 miles seemed to have one. I live in one of the most crowded places on earth and one of the most commonly needed parts for XJs is no where to be found! :bang: So I admitted defeat and i put up my tools. We only live a couple miles from there so we got the jeeps hooked together with two straps and got ready to leave.

Of course you have to try one last time to start it and... it freaking cranked! Probably my literal 20th time but it was running like normal. So we threw the straps off and i hightailed it home. Fun stuff...

Also, i got hungry (you know how it is parking lot wrenching) but didn't want to leave the xj and tires so got a pizza and here's how they identified me. :D

Oh, and earlier in the day i met a guy to buy a spare tire off him. I've been looking for a decent spare for a decent price for over a year since i got my 33s and at 50 bucks i grabbed this km2 with 35-40% tread. A little rot in the tread but the sidewall is mint and the tread is pretty even.

abebehrmann
09-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Of course you have to try one last time to start it and... it freaking cranked! Probably my literal 20th time but it was running like normal. So we threw the straps off and i hightailed it home. Fun stuff...

Also, i got hungry (you know how it is parking lot wrenching) but didn't want to leave the xj and tires so got a pizza and here's how they identified me. :D

Hahahahaha, I love the pizza description!

Dusterjack
09-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Took a road trip up to St. Louis last weekend for a wedding. Thank god for the relatively mild weather, within the first hour of the trip my AC stopped blowing cold. Decided to check under the hood at our first gas stop and there was UV dye all over the passenger side of the engine compartment. It all worked out though, my dad is a mechanic so we were able to swap out the AC hose assembly and charge it up before the trip back. It was nice spending a Saturday morning in the shop with my dad again, it reminded me of when I was in middle school and every Saturday morning we'd wake up early and head to the shop to work on my old 1978 F150.Love the black grill. doing mine this weekend

Pinkyman
09-25-2017, 10:11 AM
I brought my Xj home this weekend. It was living at my in-laws house while we were doing renovations, bt now that were living at our new home, its finally there.

Im going to clean out a spot in the shop tonight so it finally doesnt have to sit outside. Im so happy i finally have a place for my stuff!

prerunner1982
10-31-2017, 09:14 AM
Since I have last posted I have pulled the drivetrain from the 97, separated the engines from their respective trans/tcase, and fixed some of the wiring harness that the rat who previously occupied the Jeep snacked on.

4.3LXJ
10-31-2017, 11:05 AM
I always wondered what flavor that wiring was. They sure seem to like it

bluedragon436
10-31-2017, 09:41 PM
Love the black grill. doing mine this weekend

Been thinking about installing my black header panel and grill on my XJ.. But then I think it'll look better with the white header panel, and just the black grill and headlight surrounds... I'll try it once I get situated a bit, and get the job situation worked out..

I brought my Xj home this weekend. It was living at my in-laws house while we were doing renovations, bt now that were living at our new home, its finally there.

Im going to clean out a spot in the shop tonight so it finally doesnt have to sit outside. Im so happy i finally have a place for my stuff!

Can't wait until I have a place of my own, and a shop to work on my XJ... hell I'd be happy if I could just have a garage I could actually work on my stuff in.. LOL

I always wondered what flavor that wiring was. They sure seem to like it

I've always wondered this same thing... Need to try and keep remembering it.. so I can ask the maker when that day comes... LOL

denverd1
11-10-2017, 10:08 AM
gave it a gander. pondered the things I need to do so I can move it to the house and install new transfer case linkage from A to Z? that's not it..... I'll post where I got it later...

edit: azzydesignworks linkage

bluedragon436
11-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Drove it to the gym (as I usually do, I enjoy driving it more than the Ram most of the time [just wished I had the power the Ram had, in the XJ])... got the hey dummy you need gas light to come on as I was pulling into the neighborhood... Thought about how cold it's going to be yet again this year without having the headliner in, so once again thought about wanting to recover the headliner board (that I pulled out three years ago to recover)... I had plenty of time to do it this year, and for whatever reason, didn't get it done... and now it's getting into the too cold to get it done period....

4.3LXJ
11-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Nothing like a little incentive James

bluedragon436
11-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Nothing like a little incentive James

As far as the power, or the headliner??!! LOL.. I've been thinking about doing either a 4.3 Vortec swap in, or just pickup a prebuilt or build a budget stroker to replace the "worn out" 4.0, that the PO's didn't really take care of... It's still running pretty well, with no major issues, other than the usual RMS and valve cover leaks... But not real sure it's putting out 100% power like it should be... plus having more power than stock would have running at 100% for trail fun is always a huge +!!!

Pookapotamus
11-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Pffff!!! No contest! Do a stroker and join the cool kids! [emoji41]

prerunner1982
11-13-2017, 10:40 AM
Replaced the oil filter adapter orings, installed pilot bearing, flywheel, and clutch, mated engine and trans/tcase together. Wanted to get the drivetrain back in the Jeep but it didn't happen, hopefully next Sunday.

bluedragon436
11-13-2017, 02:14 PM
Researched some new horns, that will fair better while playing offroad, as I've already replaced the factory horns that got full of mud, with some much nicer and louder similar style horns... which somehow managed to get filled with mud the first time I went out... So going a different style, and going with some of the Hella disc styles that are rated to work better and stand up to the fun joys of water/mud with the offroad fun... lol Also waiting on guy online to get more, newer much better LED headlights than the ones I've been running... so I can upgrade my headlights, and get much better look as well as output... and DOT approved lights... lol Once I get a set in and can run them for a bit, will definitely put up some reviews on them... Thinking about swapping out the stock muffler, that is getting more and more holy from rust.. with a FMSuper 44 that I got for free... and just run it for a bit on the stock 2.25 piping.. until I have a bit more money in hand, and can do the full exhaust like I really want too.. I'm mainly waiting on some semi warm weather day to hit it up, won't take that long, as I'll just run my reciprocating saw to cut out the stock one, and then have to pickup a short piece of 2.25 pipe from the auto parts store, as the FM is a bit shorter than the stock muffler.. And also thinking about swapping in the new larger alternator that I have sitting in the garage, that I've put off until the stocker wears out... But figure just in case, I'd rather know I have a good and larger alternator prior to driving it down to NC, if that ends up being the decision I make with getting it down there..

cj4a nz
11-15-2017, 01:14 AM
must be something about mud and horns, I had to clean my air horns after the last play they were full of mud must work out a way to stop the mud getting in there beside staying on the tarmac.

4.3LXJ
11-15-2017, 10:23 AM
Cover the end in material. Allows sound out and keeps the mud out too

89limited_hero
11-15-2017, 11:28 PM
Bought some wiper blades since I haven't put wiper arms back on since I swapped the wiper motor. Also bought some 5" round convex mirrors for my flop shop trail mirrors. And some seam sealer and flex seal hoping I can use it to seal the rear fender wells and be water right.

Also hit up the junkyard today same one I bought my jeep at and found some 88 wagoneer tail lights. So I had to get them. Lens are a good shape and no cracks, the grey/chrome trim if fading but will tape off and paint black for a different look and make people wonder lol. Only issue is the bottom hatch side mounting holes are broke but still leaves 3 mounting spots so not to worried.

https://thumb.ibb.co/iwP3TR/20171115_130421.jpg (https://ibb.co/iwP3TR)

prerunner1982
11-20-2017, 10:23 AM
Went from this...

To this.....

bluedragon436
11-23-2017, 08:12 AM
Well was last week, not this week... or today.. But last Thursday, I drove my XJ down to Asheville, NC.. Was a beautiful drive.. and she handled it nicely all the way down, with only stopping for gas and stretch/potty breaks.... She actually handled the mountain passes far better than I expected, and far better than my GF's LJ did (guess hers will be in for some gears shortly after getting settled in down there).... Didn't get a chance to swap out the muffler or the alternator prior to driving her down there, as it was kind of a last minute trip to go down there to look at some places to rent... we were forced to go down to view these places before they'd even let us put in an application... (was pretty upset about that at first, but so glad we did go down to see them, cause they wouldn't have worked out for us)... so after looking at the only two places we found to rent that were in our price range, we sort of gave up and were taking a break at a park in Asheville, letting our little one run around as she had been stuck in the Jeep for two days... and we found a "condo"... called the folks @ 1630 when they close at 1700.. and they gave us the code for the key box so we could go look at it, and told us to give them a call if we were interested... we were, so we completed the application Saturday online, and got told Monday that we got the place.. so my Jeep is sitting down in the shop @ my dad's place in SC... Can't wait to get settled in NC, and go and get her, and even more so to get her out with the locals hitting up some trails and such and getting some pics in... They've already invited me to a couple of runs they've done, but I wasn't down there yet...

4.3LXJ
11-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Very good James. Good things come to those who wait. Sounds like things have been looking up for you over the last several years

XJ Wheeler
11-24-2017, 01:06 AM
James, that's awesome! This is where you've been hoping to go for so long right? Glad you guys found a place.

prerunner1982
11-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Got the front sheet metal back on, the front axle under it, and about 75% of the front suspension hooked up. Sitting at ride height (4.5" RE coils) with 31" rollers.

https://jpstatic.net/attachments/img_20171126_155600-jpg.5089/

4.3LXJ
11-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Getting there Jon. AC is pretty good in the shop this time of year?

bluedragon436
11-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Very good James. Good things come to those who wait. Sounds like things have been looking up for you over the last several years

James, that's awesome! This is where you've been hoping to go for so long right? Glad you guys found a place.

Thanks guys.... Well moving down south, and getting closer to family was definitely a huge plus for me... The new job is definitely a new industry for me for sure... But I'm very excited to give it a hard try and learn everything I can during my time with this company/industry... and use what I learn with a different company if for whatever reason this company doesn't work for me... But so far I think it'll be good time... if nothing else there is some beautiful surrounding landscape, already met quite a few Jeepers online, that I look forward to getting to meet in person.... not to mention look forward to getting the old girl out, to stretch her legs a bit on some real trails (finally)... Being only 2.5hrs away from family, is always a huge plus as well!!

Dredwolf
11-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys.... Well moving down south, and getting closer to family was definitely a huge plus for me... The new job is definitely a new industry for me for sure... But I'm very excited to give it a hard try and learn everything I can during my time with this company/industry... and use what I learn with a different company if for whatever reason this company doesn't work for me... But so far I think it'll be good time... if nothing else there is some beautiful surrounding landscape, already met quite a few Jeepers online, that I look forward to getting to meet in person.... not to mention look forward to getting the old girl out, to stretch her legs a bit on some real trails (finally)... Being only 2.5hrs away from family, is always a huge plus as well!!

Even though there is a lot closed, there are still some cool places to go, very close to you.

denverd1
11-29-2017, 11:57 AM
Well was last week, not this week... or today.. But last Thursday, I drove my XJ down to Asheville, NC.. Was a beautiful drive.. and she handled it nicely all the way down, with only stopping for gas and stretch/potty breaks.... She actually handled the mountain passes far better than I expected, and far better than my GF's LJ did (guess hers will be in for some gears shortly after getting settled in down there).... Didn't get a chance to swap out the muffler or the alternator prior to driving her down there, as it was kind of a last minute trip to go down there to look at some places to rent... we were forced to go down to view these places before they'd even let us put in an application... (was pretty upset about that at first, but so glad we did go down to see them, cause they wouldn't have worked out for us)... so after looking at the only two places we found to rent that were in our price range, we sort of gave up and were taking a break at a park in Asheville, letting our little one run around as she had been stuck in the Jeep for two days... and we found a "condo"... called the folks @ 1630 when they close at 1700.. and they gave us the code for the key box so we could go look at it, and told us to give them a call if we were interested... we were, so we completed the application Saturday online, and got told Monday that we got the place.. so my Jeep is sitting down in the shop @ my dad's place in SC... Can't wait to get settled in NC, and go and get her, and even more so to get her out with the locals hitting up some trails and such and getting some pics in... They've already invited me to a couple of runs they've done, but I wasn't down there yet...

found these guys yet? https://www.nc4x4.com/forum/threads/where-to-go-wheeling-the-complete-list-of-legal-wheeling-places.6882/
map: https://www.nc4x4.com/forum/threads/where-to-go-wheeling-the-complete-list-of-legal-wheeling-places.6882/

jdsilvaca
12-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Well it has been a long time since I posted any new upgrades. Back in April or May I had started on my OTK steering upgrade. I bought the kit from JCR, got the drill bit and the reamer. Well, after drilling reaming, and mocking up the new tierods and drag link, it hit the coil buckets, the track bar, etc. I trimmed the coil buckets and cut off all of the stock track bar mounting hardware. I was running the rubicon express HD track bar. After this, the new steering still made contact with the coil buckets. I could not get full lock to lock when I turned the wheels. So, my XJ sat for a couple of months. In August, I bought a low pinion dana 30 so I could at least drive my Jeep. The axle was just a roller, the ring and pinion were shot, but at least I could drive it again.At the beginning of November I got my Jeep into a shop. I purchased the OTK track bar kit from TNT Customs. I picked up a set of extra Dana 30 knuckles and hubs. So now my old HP Dana 30 is back in, new track bar is in, and I am running the stock steering setup for now. I think the JCR stuff will work OTK now, and if not, I think it will go UTK. At least I have 4x4 again, just in time for winter. Also, over the summer, I took my XJ out to Adams Driveshaft in Henderson NV. I had them rebuild my transfer case, and put on their SYE and new rear driveshaft. No more vibration when I drive. They did a a great job. I had my front driveshaft rebuilt with Super Strength u-joints and a new centering kit. Future plans are in the works, The WJ brake upgrade and a currie rockjock 44 front axle.... you can see my progess on instagram @epicbeerrider

4.3LXJ
12-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Glad to hear from you again. That steering upgrade can be a real pain to get right. And to be honest, lots of the stuff for sale out there shouldn't be. Got a question for you though. Have you checked out the WJ brakes fitting the rock jock axle? I made them fit a D44 front recently, and it wasn't easy.

jdsilvaca
12-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Glad to hear from you again. That steering upgrade can be a real pain to get right. And to be honest, lots of the stuff for sale out there shouldn't be. Got a question for you though. Have you checked out the WJ brakes fitting the rock jock axle? I made them fit a D44 front recently, and it wasn't easy.

Good question, I had not thought about that. I will ask the guys at Currie.

abebehrmann
12-10-2017, 08:18 PM
New brake pads and discs from RockAuto while listening to the latest episode of the Jeep Talk Show with, coincidentally, an interview if someone from RockAuto. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171211/b5dd9b232a967b0d8c774e74f88d444e.jpg

prerunner1982
12-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Got the ujoint ubolts, shackle relocation brackets, and entire exhaust system installed. Got the rear axle and driveshaft reinstalled.
Only issue I had was on the driverside upper shackle bolt the bushing sleeve was trying to come out with the bolt, luckily got it freed without damage to the shackle.

denverd1
12-12-2017, 10:58 AM

yep. after doing lots of looking around, I just did the ZJ tie rod and ends. couldn't make sense of what was needed and was up against a deadline.

I would like WJ brakes, but will do new booster and tune up the system before I do anything else.

TeXJ
12-12-2017, 01:28 PM
yep. after doing lots of looking around, I just did the ZJ tie rod and ends. couldn't make sense of what was needed and was up against a deadline.

I would like WJ brakes, but will do new booster and tune up the system before I do anything else.

If you're on 33's you should be fine with the ZJ stuff. I'm like you, locked f/r and 33s. I run the ZJ stuff as well.

denverd1
12-12-2017, 01:39 PM
If you're on 33's you should be fine with the ZJ stuff. I'm like you, locked f/r and 33s. I run the ZJ stuff as well.

what I was thinking. If I ever go bigger axles, I'll have to redo steering anyway.

TeXJ, where do you wheel? Did Bridgeport about a year ago. cool place but always looking for others

TeXJ
12-12-2017, 01:55 PM
what I was thinking. If I ever go bigger axles, I'll have to redo steering anyway.

TeXJ, where do you wheel? Did Bridgeport about a year ago. cool place but always looking for others

I have been to a couple places in OK. One of them is now closed, Arbuckle. Usually just Bridgeport as it is closer and easier to get to. I need to do an SYE or get degree shims for my jeep. Driving long ways makes it difficult as I can only go about 60mph.

I have been to Gilmer a bunch. Would like to try out Hidden Falls. I've heard good things about that place. There is another place on facebook called Wolf Caves or something like that. Seems to be pretty good as well.

Another place to try and Hot Springs. It is a really fun place.

denverd1
12-12-2017, 02:29 PM
I have been to a couple places in OK. One of them is now closed, Arbuckle. Usually just Bridgeport as it is closer and easier to get to. I need to do an SYE or get degree shims for my jeep. Driving long ways makes it difficult as I can only go about 60mph.

I have been to Gilmer a bunch. Would like to try out Hidden Falls. I've heard good things about that place. There is another place on facebook called Wolf Caves or something like that. Seems to be pretty good as well.

Another place to try and Hot Springs. It is a really fun place.

is Arbuckle in Disney?
local crew went to Hot Springs about a month ago. still kicking myself for missing that one. Haven't done any OK wheeling, but would like to. I think you are correct on Wolf Caves. Barnwell is 60 min from the house, haven't been in a while. you going anytime soon?

would be GREAT to meed some XJTalkers at a park

TeXJ
12-12-2017, 02:42 PM
is Arbuckle in Disney?
local crew went to Hot Springs about a month ago. still kicking myself for missing that one. Haven't done any OK wheeling, but would like to. I think you are correct on Wolf Caves. Barnwell is 60 min from the house, haven't been in a while. you going anytime soon?

would be GREAT to meed some XJTalkers at a park

Arbuckle is in Arbuckle OK. It is now closed :( It was some really nice wheeling.

There is Clayton, in OK that a lot of people go to but you better have some huge tires to be able to really enjoy yourself. Not saying there isn't stuff to do there in smaller rigs, just the place is more suited to larger rigs.

I wish I could go wheeling. I started working Saturdays and I don't wheel on Sundays. So my wheeling days has gotten real short :(

denverd1
12-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Arbuckle is in Arbuckle OK. It is now closed :( It was some really nice wheeling.

There is Clayton, in OK that a lot of people go to but you better have some huge tires to be able to really enjoy yourself. Not saying there isn't stuff to do there in smaller rigs, just the place is more suited to larger rigs.

I wish I could go wheeling. I started working Saturdays and I don't wheel on Sundays. So my wheeling days has gotten real short :(

just when I was content with 33s...

Understand how that is, seems like I can never make time to get out. I'm gonna have to soon, this itch ain't gonna scratch itself. If you want, shoot me a PM next time you head to Barnwell. I'll do the same for Bridgeport.

Enjoyed talking wheeling with you!!

TeXJ
12-12-2017, 03:20 PM
just when I was content with 33s...

Understand how that is, seems like I can never make time to get out. I'm gonna have to soon, this itch ain't gonna scratch itself. If you want, shoot me a PM next time you head to Barnwell. I'll do the same for Bridgeport.

Enjoyed talking wheeling with you!!
Sure thing, I'm down. If you want you can friend me on facebook. I check there more often. Donovan Bone

denverd1
12-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Sure thing, I'm down. If you want you can friend me on facebook. I check there more often. Donovan Bone

Cool!

prerunner1982
12-12-2017, 03:45 PM
I haven't been there yet but you might check out Cross Bar Ranch in Davis Oklahoma http://www.crossbarranchok.com/

They just recently opened up to ORVs (was ATV/Bike) and they ran an Ultra4 race there this year.

TeXJ
12-12-2017, 05:38 PM
I haven't been there yet but you might check out Cross Bar Ranch in Davis Oklahoma http://www.crossbarranchok.com/

They just recently opened up to ORVs (was ATV/Bike) and they ran an Ultra4 race there this year.

Hey are you going to be doing another Day of Dirt?

prerunner1982
12-13-2017, 09:49 AM
Hey are you going to be doing another Day of Dirt?

Maybe eventually next year. This year would have been the 5th year for me to do it but I have spent all my free time working on my 93 XJ and it takes priority.
I work weekends too so I only take off so much but have a couple camping trips with a small group of friends who are Jeepers and hams as well planned for next year.

TeXJ
12-13-2017, 11:38 AM
Maybe eventually next year. This year would have been the 5th year for me to do it but I have spent all my free time working on my 93 XJ and it takes priority.
I work weekends too so I only take off so much but have a couple camping trips with a small group of friends who are Jeepers and hams as well planned for next year.
yeah it sucks working weekends.

jdsilvaca
12-27-2017, 10:23 PM
Well I finally purchased a long arm kit for my XJ. After looking at several different companies, I went with the kit from TNT Customs. In my opinion it had the best belly pan. Other kits I looked at were; Clayton Offroad; BDS; Rubicon Express; Rustys; Iron Rok; Rough Country. I really liked the arms in the Clayton kit, and I almost purchased it. One other factor was the cost of shipping. These parts are not light and the places on the East Coast were not offering free, or inexpensive shipping. I'm in Southern California, and TNT is in Wyoming. Will post back once I have it installed.

4.3LXJ
12-28-2017, 12:38 AM
Looking forward to seeing it.

TeXJ
12-28-2017, 11:14 AM
yeah it sucks working weekends.

What about Iron man Long arm?

Mudderoy
12-28-2017, 11:16 AM
Well I finally purchased a long arm kit for my XJ. After looking at several different companies, I went with the kit from TNT Customs. In my opinion it had the best belly pan. Other kits I looked at were; Clayton Offroad; BDS; Rubicon Express; Rustys; Iron Rok; Rough Country. I really liked the arms in the Clayton kit, and I almost purchased it. One other factor was the cost of shipping. These parts are not light and the places on the East Coast were not offering free, or inexpensive shipping. I'm in Southern California, and TNT is in Wyoming. Will post back once I have it installed.

You didn't consider Ironman4x4fab?

denverd1
01-12-2018, 05:41 PM
I like Andy's crossmember, but he doesn't offer a lot of options for front links. Will he customize a kit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
01-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Iron Rock Off Road has a three link long arm almost identical to mine, which is home made. looks to have a removable cross member too

denverd1
01-13-2018, 04:39 PM
Iron Rock Off Road has a three link long arm almost identical to mine, which is home made. looks to have a removable cross member tooAll is saw was 4 link

4.3LXJ
01-13-2018, 07:10 PM
I was glancing at at post on another forum and had a ink to the three link. $685 for cross member and links. Not bad. I would pay about $480 for just the links that I use

TeXJ
01-13-2018, 08:11 PM
I was glancing at at post on another forum and had a ink to the three link. $685 for cross member and links. Not bad. I would pay about $480 for just the links that I use

have a link to said post?

4.3LXJ
01-13-2018, 10:38 PM
You would ask that. I will try to find it

denverd1
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM
I was glancing at at post on another forum and had a ink to the three link. $685 for cross member and links. Not bad. I would pay about $480 for just the links that I useThat's a solid number for xmember and links. Was prepared to build links from DOM and ends, but worth the money at that price. Pls do find a link, I'm tossing around options right now

4.3LXJ
01-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Here is what I saw

https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/product/xj-rock-link-front-long-arm-upgrade.html

But the price I was was a sale price

denverd1
01-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Here is what I saw

https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/product/xj-rock-link-front-long-arm-upgrade.html

But the price I was was a sale priceLooks good.

4.3LXJ
01-16-2018, 07:14 PM
As far as I can tell, it has all the features I fabricated into my 3 link

denverd1
01-21-2018, 05:06 PM
Brought mine back to the house today. I really did a number on the front end. Started taking bumper off and pulled winch lead so it can stay attached. Gonna use my engine stand and few straps to support it and remove rest of bolts.

Also need a new brake disc. Thought I was missing a lug nut, lug was gone too. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/f447c31f52606c7033fb09e3e64cd094.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/084623ab26b7091a36860f64998706ae.jpg

If you're wheeling it, check lug nuts often!