Thread: Just another bad day!!!

Default Just another bad day!!!

Okay here's the deal, I got an oil leak and couldn't find it so I take it on to a new shop to see if they could. They pulled the distributor and found something had broke. I had put in a new distributor so it should be under warranty but it was installed by a different shop. So they put the distributor in and I pick it up to take it to the other shop for warranty and they don't charge me anything for the work. So I get half way there and the Jeep quits and has no oil pressure. Long story short I had to replace the distributor, the crank position sensor and the computer!!!! They installed the distributor wrong and it popped out!!!
    "ACK!" Bill the Cat

Default Re: Just another bad day!!!

The dizzy runs the oil pump so if the gear was broken or loose then it could be the reason you had no oil pressure. That would make the whole thing the first shops problem too!!!
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

wow that is a bad day.
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

I would go back to the first shop as Bluexj said and have a heart to heart with them. I agree is there baby and should take some responceability for your issue. You do have recourse, BAR, BBB, and others. You might not get all your money back but you should get some. Sorry to here about this and good luck.
    Aint got no whistle, don't belch out smoke, but my V10 aint no joke !!!