Ok got it home and its about as bad as it looks, nothing just extreme, but didnt luck out with it being better than it looked. To be honest if i hadnt drove 2 hours to get it, prolly wouldnt have picked it up, but live and learn. This will be a good jeep to get going and see if i like wheelin for sure, then if i do i can sell this and start building heavy another one. My plan is to get it in the shop probably friday afternoon (with tractor) jack it up take wheels and tires off and start going through it piece by piece. Interior is in good shape, just real dirty.(figures since this is least i care about. Exterior body is almost flawless ecept for the known damage. Needs engine. Really want the 4.0 I6. Hoping to find one cheap so i can keep this project to a minimum on cost at first. If i get started and really like it im just gonna turn it into an all out offroad rig(i have no problem with that). I went and checked with a place or two and its for sure going to need the frame pulled. I DO NOT want to sink that much dough in it right now atleast. What are your alls reccomendations for cuts? Ive been reading ALL day and looking at pics and seen a few things, just trying to learn before i start hacking. And just for craps and giggles, what has been the most successful tool for cutting these. Thanks so much guys. Oh and BTW as soon as motor gets in ill have a cage for it all.