Its not that the motor turns over weak it. I got it to fire, but its like its not getting spark all the time. To tell you the whole story on what happened last fall I was out wheeling and went to go through a mud hole and drop the drivers side front corner down in the hole and it died aka ran out of fuel. So we pulled it out and put 10 gallons in it and tried to start it all we could get it to do was fire so I pulled it back to the house. After getting it back to the house and finding time to work on it, it would fire outside but that was it. So we pulled it into the shop and had nothing. The NSS was dirty. I finally had time to start working on it again this weekend and jumped the NSS for the time being meaning I have it sitting on the bench to get cleaned. So today when I went to fire it up all I can get it to do is turn over and fire once and a while. I know I am getting fuel but the spark seems weak so I pulled the cap and rotor off and cleaned them up with some emery cloth. Reinstalled the cap and rotor and still wouldn't fire the way it should. So I pulled the plugs and wires to clean the plugs and make sure the wires where correct. Put it all back together and still feel like I am at point one with nothing but a fire once and a great while. While doing all this I had pulled the ignition switch out and the plugs fell apart so I now have 8 wires hanging down. The wires are as followed. I have 2 reds a yellow an orange a purple a blue a black with a white strip, and a purple with a yellow strip. I know the 2 reds are hot and the yellow is the start wire and the blue runs the inside chime. But for the rest I have no idea.