Ok first off i explain myself. My head cracked and it had to be replaced, so i bought a reman head and followed the instructions from the manual and from the forums. After completing the process of taking everything apart and then putting it back together I started the engine up and it ran perfect except my water wasn't pumping into the head. I took the water pump off and there was fluid going from the radiator to the pump. So i know it's not clogged in the hose atleast and the pump seems to work fine. I put a little bit of water in the head to see if it drained down to the block and it did, so I don't see why it won't pump it up into the head...

All in all I took everything apart as instructed and put back together in reverse. The head is correct model (7120) and i also bought a new water pump for the hell of it while I had the stuff apart (the exact same pump as the old one). Soooo close to driving my jeep again, yet so far away =(

I have a 93 jeep Cherokee, straight 6, 4.0

Please give me some ideas about what I should check or look back at that i may not have done right.