Thanks for the reply seu83, Looks like you are pretty new on here too. Sounds like you have some experience with them. I am completely green with these Jeeps and I guess some of my request may be kinda dull to some of the ole timers on here. I am not the one doing the repairs, I have it at a Chevy Dealership. I have some friends there and that's why it's at Chevy. Unfortunately they know GM. the repairs look extremely simply
and I didn't think we would have much problem.

I do have the rear shocks off. The top nuts were very easy get off to . One of the bottom ones however, the nut snapped right off. I am not sure if I follow you on the vise grip deal. There is plenty of bolt sticking out of the mount. it just looks like it does not come out. The bolt/stud comes through the mount, but on the backside of the mount, opposite of where I broke the nut off. It is encased in the mount. The mount is welded to the frame. Bad looking design to me. Are you saying that you came work that bolt/stud out of that mount?

Regarding the input output seals, I guess it could be possible that whoever had it before me could of perhaps put a new/ older model T/C in it?