Hey guys. Well I started to make some progress on the jeep in the last week or so, between working on my truck while I'm still waiting for parts to come in for the jeeep! So here are some more pics of the progress...

So most of these engine pictures are just so I remember where everything goes....you know just a reminder...

And the nice hole in my exhaust manifold :/

So....when I got the rear bearing cap off to pull out the rear main seal, there is a nice scratch on the bearing so I gotta pull the rest of them out and check them, so I gotta order some new bearings...

And I took a little time off the jeep to start cleaning up a little bit of the mess up in the garage... and work on my chevy. This is why I had to take a break hahah

And here are a few new pictures of my other project: 1970 Chevy c-20 4x4...

And a bed full of goodies for the truck, new heater ducts(300), new inner fenders(650), and a bunch of other small stuff...

And now back to the jeep!

sandblasted some of the brackets...

ANd getting my valve cover powdercoated, probably lime green

And got it painted, gotta touch up a few places but mostly done and everything else is cleaned up...

And I cut some slots in the grill because I added some lights inside the header panel...

I got a sweet deal on this toolbox work cart from a relative that was moving over the summer time and paid 60 for it full of tools( sold all the tools i didnt want and stocked it up with my good stuff )

Someone is impatient! haha

Thats all for now, tomorrow Im finally gonna get the intake and exhaust manifold off. And my new true roller timing chain and new gasket should be shipping out tomorrow Yeah, my timing chain was junk too so it was good I pulled the motor out since the main bearings are too... So hopefully in the next few days Ill have some more pics up! Hope you guys are enjoying the tear down and build so far!!