Thread: Project Navajo Cherokee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Project Navajo Cherokee

Thanks man, and its deffinatly nice since we found a few more things that needed attention. And as for the truck, its gonna be pretty close to stock, the height you see in the pictures is bone stock, and that truck is sitting on 33x12.50-16.5's right now, and it barely fits into the garage. But its getting painted back to stock colors, white and the copper mettallic like the inside of the cab, its got a stock 4 speed tranny with granny first, and a SB350 out of a '74 Blazer, and its got a few mods, but other than mainly the drivetrain its gonna be fairly stock. I got a '67 C-10 shortbed parts truck I might have some fun with if I decide to keep it around...
    '94 Cherokee SE, 15x8 Black Rock D-window rims, 31x10.50-15 BFG KM2, Rusty's 3" AAL w/ 1.5" shackles and 1.75" coil Spacers, adj track bar and lower control arms. Riddler front diff cover, ruff stuff rear cover, D30 front, Chry 8.25 rear, hella 700FF's K&N air filter, flowmaster super 44

Ok, I am finally back. Sorry I haven't been on to update this for a few months. Between working and my best friends dad who is also our landlord passing away and helping my buddy with problems hes having I haven't had the time to keep with it, but hopefully I'll be back now that things are finally looking up. Now for my jeep... Shes running now and all back together for the most part. SO most of these pictures are ones that I havent put up yet... Enjoy!

Here are some of the pictures of the rest of the motor all stripped down, getting cleaned, freezeplugs replaced, painted, and getting put together...

Here comes the fun stuff! Powder Coated valve cover, more new parts!

New Brown Dog Offroad motor mounts!!

'94 Cherokee SE, 15x8 Black Rock D-window rims, 31x10.50-15 BFG KM2, Rusty's 3" AAL w/ 1.5" shackles and 1.75" coil Spacers, adj track bar and lower control arms. Riddler front diff cover, ruff stuff rear cover, D30 front, Chry 8.25 rear, hella 700FF's K&N air filter, flowmaster super 44

THe tranny got a new seal and the brackets removed cleaned up and painted

All clean!!

Back to the motor now...

And with a lot of aggrivation the motor is finally in!!

Now to button up the wiring and cooling system!

And here are some pics of the driveshaft painted up put in, the floor painted and the patch I had to do over the summer...

New gas tank, straps, bolts I did last summer

And this is how it looked a few weeks ago!

As of right now my custom front bumper my buddy is building is almost done so I will have pics up as soon as I get my jeep back. But in the mean time we picked up this little jem...'68 Chevy c30 Ramp truck

Thats it for now, cant wait to see the finished product with the bumper! Have seen a few pics he took so far and saw it last week but I should have her back in the next day or so!!!