Thread: Welcome atwill!!!

Smile Welcome atwill!!!

Hi atwill, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

Default Re: Welcome atwill!!!

to xjtalk, and for joining!

atwill Guest

Thanks guys! Just got my first Jeep, and of course it's an XJ since I have a family and a budget
    Had a few 4x4's so far, 75 Chevy K20, 89 Tracker LSI, 87 Yota Xcab, and my longest own was an 89 Isuzu Trooper.
    But I wanted something that had AC, and actually had enough hp to handle the AC without a swap. So I sold my Trooper and found my new ride.

It's a 91 Cherokee Limited. Unfortunately it was owned by a high school senior. He did some decent mods to it, and some pretty bad ones too. Price was right at 800 for a running/driving limited with almost everything working(including the ac).
    Def not much to look at right now:

Sorry for the iphone pics, I'll get better ones eventually.

So far I've only had a little time to do much to it. So def a work in progress for some time into the future.
    I have 3 kids 18yrs, 16yrs, and 16 months. So don't get a lot of time for my hobby. I figure I'll start a "rebuild" thread in the tech section sometime soon.

So hello to all, and I think I'm gonna like these things.

Dave

atwill! welcome to xjtalk!
    6.5'' Rough Country lift, 35x12.5x15 BFGoodrich M/T's, 15'' Cragars Beadlocks, Rusty's TBS, A.A. SYE, Optima (red top) Battery, CB Radio w/5'' Fire Stick Antenna, Flowmaster Super 44 Dual Custom Exaust, 4 Cheep 2'' Bumper Lights, Custom Front bumper /w Stinger, Yakama Bike Rack, Garmin GPS, Kenwood 6.5'' Indash Radio, 4 6.5'' Kenwood Speakers, 12' Alpine Type R Sub In Custom Jeep Enclosure, Alpine mono Amp, Ect.

Hey Dave, that is the name of the game here. You can spend as much or as little as you want on these things and still have fun with them.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff