Sorry for the delay, just been busy...

So I realized the issue about 6pm Friday night, and Tom Woods was closed. I sent an e-mail explaining that I thought the problem was and left a voice mail as well.

I received a call from Mr. Tom Woods the following Monday morning. He said they obviously had made a mistake and after apologizing he wanted to know if I needed the correct part immediately. Was it holding me up, in other words. I told him no that some parts I had ordered for my transfer case had not come in last week, so I wasn't going to work on the SYE install until the upcoming weekend. He verified that it would be okay to ship the part regular (like the prior shipment) and I said of course.

So he was very concerned that I didn't have what I needed and wanted to figure out a way for me to have it as quickly as possible. I was only answering questions here, no inquires from me about why, and how. Tom was on top of all of that. And people, that's the way it should be from any vendor you deal with.

So Thursday I received the replacement part.

Friday morning I e-mailed a thank you to Tom Woods, letting him know that I had received the replacement part and it looked like the tail cone I needed. I received a phone call from Tom Woods about an hour after that and he verbally checked that I had the right part over the phone.

In the updated invoice he sent me (no additional charges) he included a return shipping not only for the wrong part but the rest of my 400 in core stuff I needed to return for credit. So my out of pocket cost on this venture will only be Tom Wood's excellent goodies and no shipping. Shipping to me was free, I was only going to have to pay shipping back on the core return.

Oh and some of the parts I already had...

So just I have read many times before, Tom Wood's takes care of his customers. Thanks Tom, and of course all the people that work for him that help make their products.

BTW, The tail cone had the right words on the label it just didn't fit the part it was attached to.