On my quest for more power any & évéryway I can. I modified the factory cold air rain plug in front of the factory air box. I have K&N but it still sits in same place(for now anyhow). The plug in the radiator support is very restrictive. It blocks the whole opening & only has a 1/2" slit on the edge. I unbolted it, got some couple inch long bolts with couple nuts, washers & 2 wingnuts. now I'm running without out it & if need be I can quickly n easily slide it back in place n wingnut it back on if I'm worried bout blasting down the interstate in a heavy rainstorm. Also by have the bolts already in place & extra nuts I could space it out as far as the bolt length will allow. So I basically went from the little 1/2" on one slide to up to 2" opening all the way around the plug. Or removing the plug completely to get full use of the 4-5" square opening. I've been planning a baffle/duct for the far right slot of the grill so all the air coming in this slot is routed through the cold air intake hole.