Purchased 0n 1/25/14 from a used car dealer. All I know about it's history is it was a trade in in North Dakota.

It's my first 4x4.

I paid 1800 plus tax and fees...

222k Miles
4.0L AT 4WD
-Used car dealer replaced leaky radiator with new one and filled with long life antifreeze.

Not planning to do anything spectacular; just want to make it 100% reliable and make it last.

Has some rust at top of A pillar passenger side; underside very clean for a '95 IMHO.

List of plans:

New Battery(Check)-Interstate MT-58 Installed Day 1

Lower Radiator Hose Heater(Bought-should be installed Tomorrow)

All fluids/lubricants/filters. Probably will change belts, thermostat and hoses as soon as it warms up.

Driving/Fog Lights-(I'm a volunteer firefighter and need to be able to respond to fire calls in any conditions)

High-End alternator; cost is a factor but suggestions on brand/model are certainly welcome.

Also considering a dual battery set up and maybe an internal charger/maintainer with an (Shoreline) Auto Ejector for reliability...

Wheels and All-Season(Northern Minnesota means 5-7 months of snow) Tires

Maybe Paint (Mainly to slow rust down)

Tow Hooks or a good used Winch for pulling fellow Minnesotans out of the ditch...

Other than that; can't think of anything else right now...open to suggestions. Again will be my daily driver and needs to be 100% reliable to get me to work and to the station for those '2am and its -30 degrees below' emergency calls...