In the last 3 weeks,Ive replaced my Master cylinder for the clutch (located drvrs side firewall) ...worked great for a week,then one day the pedal went right to the floor, upon pumping about 5 times I gained a half a pedal. But its very spuratic & random wether i get good pedal or it goes to the floor. I assume air was in the line still. So i took the lid off,slowly pushed it to the floor with the reservious full & slowly let it up. Fluid barely went down but i still filled it up to MAX mark. Next day..........same problem. Pedal is very spuratic.Have to pump it several times to engage clutch so I can shift. This is a major Pain!. ? is ......Isnt Bleeding from the master cylinder a sufficiant way of getting the air out?? I didnt see any actual bubbles.
Theres also a line coming OUT of the drvrs side tranny at the slave cylinder I guess, which has a little fitting on it. Looks as if you could put a grease gun on it or something. Is thios a Bleeder? if so, Whats the procedure bleeding it from there ? anyone know? this is going on 3 weeks of supposedly having air in the line.