Thread: Dunlop mud rover tires

Default Dunlop mud rover tires

Are any of you running the dunlop mud rovers? Please share your experience...
    Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

KH96XJ is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Re: Dunlop mud rover tires

I had some 31"s on the Dakota I used to have. They are very loud on the road and wear quicker than BFG's I had on my old FSJ Cherokee, but they did ok in what little mudding I did in my Dakota. If I had to buy another set of tires I wouldn't go with them if I had to do any street driving.
    I aspire to be the man my dogs think I am.

I had them in a 32 on one of my jeeps. on the road they are very loud and they wear pretty fast, but they did great in the mud and the rocks.
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

I have not personally ran them on any of my vehicles but two friends have. They absolutely LOVE'd them. One set was on a 02 sas'd Xterra. He wheeled really hard with them mostly in rock and some east coast muddy type trails. (No mud holes) They did great, as I was with him spotting him mostly through the trails, I watched them first hand. On the road they were a bit loud at what he ran for street pressure. Off road psi he ran 12 in them and they flexed like a hooker hopped up on painkillers! The first set he ran was a new set of 33's then after the sas he liked them enough to buy another set in 35"s.

The other friend rad a set of 31's on his WJ. He to is one of the guys that wheels pretty often with us. He has also had 0 problems and loved his as well. He bought a used set to get him by and get him by they did. They were around 75% when he got them and they lasted quite a while. He swapped them out for some Kumho Roadventure MTs when he worked for Sears because they were cheaper than the Lops.

They are great tires for the . Clean well, decently strong sidewalls, grip well in and off road (including snow, ice is a different story). You would be happy w/ them I would think.

I can PM you how to contact them and give pics on them if needed.
    By Paddletrucker
    The little 207K mile 4.0 started right up, idled smoothly, and ran like a Taliban Jihadist with a SEAL team on his taill!!
    [/SIZE][/B]

i had them on my tacoma, i will tell you what the others did, they are very loud on the street especially after wearing a little bit, it shook stuff loose in my truck that still rattles.

but the pros outweigh the cons, in mud they are the most superior tire ive ever had, i have gone through stuff in 2wd that 4wd trucks could not make it through. i could keep up with the jeep with KM's in 4wd with my 2wd truck. couldnt beat it obviously but could hang

edit: its actually time for me to get tires for my truck, and im pretty sure these are the ones i will be going with.

oderdene is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

what about siping? it will add snow/ice traction and maybe become quieter.
    '91 XJ Limited | 4.0 H.O. I6 | AW-4 | NP242J | D30 | C8.25 | BFG KM2 33x10.50x15 | front winch bumper ...