Thread: Hey Folks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Hey Folks

back!! I can understand the getting into/back into old hobbies due to lack of wheeling available.. I am actually thinking of getting back into building computers for people, RC cars and even back into imports, as those are all things I can do without having to drive over three hours to enjoy... Glad that you are still around, and still Jeepin'!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Default Re: Hey Folks

Thanks BLUEDRAGON436, I still use my XJ but pretty much mostly road driving..After 18 years of not having bike,I bought an older 1998 HD Fatboy in the fall of 2009 and fixed it up over the winter...Put it on the road in spring of 2010 and used it for two months, then traded in on a 2007 HD Road King FLHP police interceptor..Had a great 2010 summer for riding...Hope to have a good one this year...
    1996 XJ Sport-RE 4.5" & Daystar BB netting about 6"s..Adjustable Upper & lower control arms..HD adjustable track bar...RE Mono shocks...Mojave teflon rims w/BFG 32x11.50 KM2s...RR SYE & CV shaft combo...Treck's steering frame brace and M.O.R.E. Brace...Kargo master roof rack w/home brew light mount...Home brew snorkel w/K&N filter...Yaesu 857 & Galaxy DX99V CB radios...DeTours Backbone and Tailbone system...8000 lb winch....