Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheeple

Default Re: Sheeple

if you want to see how smart kid are now ask them to tell you the time on a old clock ( one with hands )
    i know my spelling and grammer are bad but dont worry its not getting any better

One term, two terms max. Political office was never intended to be a career. Serve the people of your area, then go back home and let somebody else do it. George Washington in a letter to James Madison had this to say, "As the first of every thing in our situation will serve to establish a Precedent, it is devoutly wished on my part, that these precedents may be fixed on true principles." He wrote the letter during the time he was asked to run for a third term.

Most of these guys are now self serving bums. On both sides of the isle. Where else can you vote yourself a raise, collect full retirement after 1 term, vote on a healthcare bill that you and your family are 100% exempt from, etc. Politicans today feel they are above the common man.

Oh, and sheeple, my two favorites from uninformed idiots:
    > I vote for somebody based on the color of his skin.
    > I voted for him because he is cute.
    Then these uninformed people find out what they really voted for after the fact...Maybe there is something to administering a basic intelligence test before you are allowed to register. Telling time on an analog watch could be question 1
    Last edited by XJ Rat; 05-09-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    Semper Fi

What about all the war's we are battling, the war on crime,drugs,obesity,poverty,racisim,bigotry,poluti on,illiteracy,facisim,religon,violence and on and on. Why don't we have a war on the boogy man too they already killed santa and the easter bunny.[ame]http://youtu.be/w8B2WuudHXs[/ame]

LizardRunner is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Last time I checked, you have to be willing, able and discrimanitly kill folks in order to have a war. There is no "war" on drugs, crime or anything else that they are touting as war. We aren't even at war in iraq, afganistan or anywhere else, those are just like vietnam, a "Police Action". War is for conquering the foe and taking their lands for your own. War is for the purpose of aquisitions of land, people and everything else. We don't do that so it isn't war, we just go to force our point of view with military insurgence.
    2004 4.7v8HO WJ OMG, it's RED , Green bits are now under the hood. Loving the F/R Lockers and D44's. RIP 2011 Lil Ric and Gordo. RIP 2012 Jessie RIP 2013 Kat. RIP 2013 Ed . Lizards can always climb but sometimes they loose their tails to get away. The true patriot will stand beside the soldier when the time comes to fight Now building Asnikiye heca (Buzzard's Roost) homestead farm. My road is my wheeling trail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12