X 2 on both the 75 WXST... and the ext. speaker... has weather info.
I mounted mine inside the console on the hump section where the the E-brake tucks into... ran the power in from under the dash & the coaxial out the back along the bulkhead under the rear seat to the Dr. side then back under the trim to and out the cargo area up along the rear brake light and up the weather striping to the mag. mount in the center of the top at the rear of the roof.
I drilled a hole out the front of the console just big enough to fit the threaded fitting at the end of the coiled cable to go through, so it goes out the front on the pass. side of the console... one loop around the auto shifter and straight up to the rear view mirror where it's hooked easy to grab... EVERYTHING wiring wise is hidden... neither myself or the front pass. have to worry about banging knees or whatever on it...
One added note I ran it this way for 10 yrs. then the molded part that comes OUT of the mic started to dry rot so I boxed it back up in the org. box and put a 50. check in there with an explanation of what I was having trouble with then sent it away... a couple of weeks later I got a new radio in the mail stating that it wasn't repairable... so I got a new radio for 50.
I like it's performance (with an ext. speaker), small size and weather...

Sorry for the length...

Curt