Thread: New Design of Bumper

Default New Design of Bumper

Hey guys. Here is a drawing so far of a bumper I am tryin to come up with. Tell me what yall thin. Be honest I can take it.
    Shot of Whiskey and a camp fire. Perfect night time

LizardRunner is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Re: New Design of Bumper

I'm confused (normal state of being), it looks like you labled the side that goes against the bodywork as Front, is that right? if so, why are you leaving so much metal between the fairlead and the front edge of the bumper? is that good for something I don't know about?
    2004 4.7v8HO WJ OMG, it's RED , Green bits are now under the hood. Loving the F/R Lockers and D44's. RIP 2011 Lil Ric and Gordo. RIP 2012 Jessie RIP 2013 Kat. RIP 2013 Ed . Lizards can always climb but sometimes they loose their tails to get away. The true patriot will stand beside the soldier when the time comes to fight Now building Asnikiye heca (Buzzard's Roost) homestead farm. My road is my wheeling trail

Its my first design of one. I know theres gonna be issues with it . But figured show it off here and get pointers from guys who have made ones already. That way I can get better at the design part and maybe get one made up. Thanks for the input to bro
    Shot of Whiskey and a camp fire. Perfect night time

LizardRunner is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

I know what you mean on the first try thinking. I finally got away from drawing after spending two weeks on one project that turned out easier to mockup in cardboard. I have the autocad program and will end up loading it on my new puter so I can draw and see in 3-D that may help my poor little mind draw what I visualize. That looks like one rough and tough bumper, perfect for jeepin.
    2004 4.7v8HO WJ OMG, it's RED , Green bits are now under the hood. Loving the F/R Lockers and D44's. RIP 2011 Lil Ric and Gordo. RIP 2012 Jessie RIP 2013 Kat. RIP 2013 Ed . Lizards can always climb but sometimes they loose their tails to get away. The true patriot will stand beside the soldier when the time comes to fight Now building Asnikiye heca (Buzzard's Roost) homestead farm. My road is my wheeling trail

Whats the deal with two threads about it? Just curious!