Thread: then there was two

Default then there was two

yeap...just bought another one..its is my jeeps twin..a 92 laredo 4x4 and its white but has gray trim instead of the black mine has.it has a rebuilt tranny and 242 tcase.this thing pulls great.....the test drive was fun...lol
    it has rust also but i will fix it too.all or its springs are where they should be and it has a better lift and i got a bunch of extra parts...fenders,glass,interior trim.......i got it for 650...what do ya'll think?

my new one

heres mine for comparison...

Default Re: then there was two

Good find. 650 is a great price for a running and driving 4x4 xj. Oh and 1992 is the best year

this one has the same electric problem my other one has...no dash lights...they are straight wired right now ...when the key is turned on they come on.like to found this problem and fix it so the work as they should..

Not bad at all..

thank you...whats funny now is someone wants to trade me a really nice 96 cherokee sport 4x4 for my two....heres a pic of it

so ya'll think i should trade.the only thing wrong with it is the speedo quit working and needs tires.

Nice deal especially for 650...

thank you...what do you think about the 96 sport trade...should i do it?

For me I would... but that is just because I would go for the newer better shape option to build up...

well he came and looked at mine eariler today...will let me know tomorrow if he wants to do it.
    i worked on the blue door jeep today and got alot of stuff working.tomorrow i will be putting new brakes on...if it does not get traded...and pulling the grill and shell off of the limited and putting on the blue doo...along with blue front fenders and then repainting it white with black trim from the beltline down will be black...bedliner.will also be swaping wheels over.the limited has better tread and alittle wider.anyways we will see tomorrow on what i will really be doing...swaping and fixing parts or cleaning up new jeep.....either way i will be getting a jeep legal for road use on monday.it does not really matter to me if i trade them...i like having two...extra parts,plus i can build one up for the wife....see likes the limited..lol.i guess we will see.

Im not a big fan of the 96 because it is a transition year, and you have to double check everything before you order parts for it.

thank you for that info...that just might make me say no trade.....plus i got one of mine working really good.

well did alot of work on the laredo today...has new brakes..i mean everything calipers,rotors,pads,shoes,drums and all hardware...and they still dont work...dang busted line...new front fenders and headlight support,tires/wheels and most electric is working now.next up is a little fender trim and a repaint in white with bedliner trim from beltline down.

XJ4IV Guest

... the dash lights... some dont know that if you turn the knob it dims the dash lights... maybe yours are turned all the way down?

nope..first thing i tired...thanks anyways..plus not getting power to the fuse.

sold the limited yesterday.keeping the laredo.today i got black rockcrawler rims and bfg all terrains for it...15x8 rims and 31x10.5-15 tires.i already have a 3" lift on it and it looks pretty good.now i just need to fix th brake line and i can start driving it.