Thread: Recent Banning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Recent Banning

This is my first time reading the 'Banned' thread as well.. and I have to agree- I've joined some of the other wheeling sites as well.. one of them touts themselves as 'extreme', etc... (aaarrr) and I have to say, the rude people there suck every last bit of fun out of sharing your experiences as well.. and it's from more than just one person..

The comments and behavior are pathetic toward people who use different terms, or maybe whose goal ISN'T just to strip their xj down & make it non street-legal.

Don't ever change the way you manage this site- it keeps the knuckleheads from visiting, and keeps an air of cooperation, sportsmanship and fun. XJT is the most satisfying site of this kind to visit, simply because the people are so much better.

Let the other sites have fun with all of the infighting and boneheads. While they are talking about their latest weld, we'll be discussing the cool trails we just hit.
    ACOS,5.5 in Rubi lift,Steering Stabilizer,Bushwacker Flares,Rhino Lining - Lower panels/Sliders/F&R Bumpers/Flares/Roof,AIRAID air intake, throttle body spacer, RunCool Hood Louvers, 'Glass Packs, 4:56 gears, 35" BFG MTZ II, Mickey Thompson Rims,Dana 44 rear / Dana 30 frnt, SYE, removable Steering wheel, Upgr. Rad, Hi flo water pump, Hi output alt, Warn Front & Rear Bumpers, Hi-Top Roof Rack, Custom Sliders, XRC-8 Winch, Hellas, more.

Default Re: Recent Banning

Thanks guys. Please tell your friends about xjtalk. My goal is to take over the XJ forum world and therefore force the other sites to police their sites for un-helpful behavior. Or just take over.

If you don't have any friends, make some then tell them about xjtalk.