View Poll Results: What Size Lift

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Size Lift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is my XJ I have a 4.5"lift w/31" tires no cutting of the fenders needed. just so you can get an idea i know it looks just like yours. Although for the use you plan on for yours I think the 3" is just right.

This is what my current setup is: 2.5in RE Full Length AAL in rear, 2in spacer and V8 ZJ Coils in the front. I think I am ALMOST at 3in. I am trimmed obviously, and running 32s. Now I trimmed because I liked the look and did that when I was still running 30s.
    I can't honestly tell you my exact lift height because I never did any before and after measuring. I can tell you the bottom of my rocker to the ground is 21in. This setup has done a few good trails in CO, I have been impressed with what I can do. Here is my advice, go 3in, and go with new full packs. I have had my full length AAL on for over a year and have had no sagging and have had no problems with it. The reason I suggest new leaf packs is because your ride will be so much better with new stuff.
    Panda: 98 XJ Limited*4.0L*AW4*NP242J*HP D30*C8.25 *RE/RC 5" lift*33"MTR/Kevlar*MB Predator 15x8*Serious Offroad Front Bumper*Serious Offroad Longarms*Serious Offroad UTK Steering*Ohana Fab Sliders*2 KC Daylighters*
    6 Hellas*Viper 9klb Winch w/Tough Stuff Synthetic Rope*Rage Roofrack*Uniden CB*Detours A-Pillars*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234