Hey everybody Sorry no way to post picture's. So i want to tell you about a heat shield that will work for every XJ!..Yes I did make this for mine to therefore it is gauranteed to work and i'm sure someone out there will make one better. That is until i get some free time to improve mine!.. O.K. go to your local building supply, and get 1 strip of the common drip mold for roofing be sure to get the kind that is about 2in. and has the 1/2in. outer lip on it. O.K Jeeper's with tin snip's cut you off a piece the distance of your valve cover that will insure it will be long enough. you will have to make the lenght just right from that first cut. Now remove the wiring harness that run's along side your valve cover. it is only pushed down onto some stud's, and move it to the side a little. Now flip that drip mold upside down and try to lay it in there under where that wiring harness goe's. Now you can see you will have to notch out small place's for those stud's. And for each of those fuel injector wire's. You get the idea. it could be a little diffrent for everybody. Also remember to round off all sharp corner's so it will not start digging into any wire's and so it will not cut you when you are in there wrenching. It should just about fall in there. Then lay your wiring harness back in place and you do not have to push that thing all the way back down just enough to keep it in place. And you will find the wiring harness will stay a lot cooler.