This might be a terrible stab at acquiring information but here goes nothing. I have a '95 2-door xj with a manual transmission and a 3 or so inch pro comp lift sitting on 31 10.50 tires. I bought it a couple months ago. I'm new to wheelin' but I want to build my rig up to a streetable yet fairly burley wheeler. This will be a one-step-at-a-time process over the years due to financial constraints. So the question is: WHERE DO I START!?! What is the best move to improve my wheelin ability while also preparing for the future. I realize it wouldn't behoove me to slap an exo on it but beyond that I'm rather lost. I talked with my local shop and they were helpful but every question answered led to two more questions. For example: Do I lock up my dana 35 or do I save that money for a locker for a 44 or an 8.8 that is an inevitable upgrade but still a ways out? Do I eliminate my c-clips so I don't get stuck in the boonies if I break an axle? Do I put a winch on it? Do I trim the fender for some 33s or 35s? Do I brace the steering? I just don't know what is most important and helpful. Any help would be great. Or feel free to to tell me to figure it out for myself. I'll understand. Thanks.