Major bone-head move by someone (now formerly) in Obama's administration who obviously was not a New Yorker. He ordered it to be kept a secret and it wasn't even a real Air Force One plane, just a mock-up! (althout technically any plane that the President flys in becomes "Air Force One" in flight.)

I didn't see it so I'm not sure how I would have reacted now. (We did just have a plane LAND IN THE HUDSON RIVER recently -- "Miracle on the Hudson") But I remember weeks after 9/11 when I was driving over the GW Bridge into Manhattan and heard a plane passing overhead and I thought my heart was gonna beat right out of my chest! (like I had just run a flight of stairs or something) so I can see why some people reacted the way they did (and evacuated buildings). After the weapons grade Anthrax was sent to NBC in NYC, people would call about "a white powdery substance" after finishing a box of powdered dounuts! Though I think some other people just want an excuse to be outraged. I have nerve damage to one ear from 9/11 and I don't cry about it - life goes on.