Had a guy bug me to buy my limited but first wanted to trade a 99 range rover with a bad trans or needed a t-case chain. When he offered 450 in 150 payments. Then 550 then 600 then 650. I told him my bottom dollar is 700. Pretty fair for a 89 limited on 3.5" and set up to run 35's. Just needs a fuel pump and a battery to be back at wheeler status. A bit more for daily driving. But I have it listed as a wheeler project.
He kept trying to tell me that it need a ton of work without even looking at it and motor needs rebuilt since it has 215k on it and all sorts of other bs. I straight up told him 700 firm as is. What needs to be fixed is isn't a lot and him having to tag it and title it in his name is not my problem. Then after the fourth message of why I wouldn't budge on the price since it only 50 but again the total being paid in payments over 4 months. I ask him has he heard of it pays to play. Wheeling and owning for wheeler is that way if you can't pay you shouldn't play. And that's my final say. Nothing back so I think he got the point of how firm I am on my price which is now at my bottom dollar for this jeep. Which I'm thinking about enlisting it and fixing the little things then relist it in a month. Not sure if I should or not. Price will go back up with things fixed and a new string of people to deal with.
That's the end of my woes with selling this jeep for today.