Thread: 95 XJ Hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: 95 XJ Hello!

XJ is looking good.. the 4.5" lift is like a just right lift height to go with... and is plenty to get out and have a blast with... Why do you feel you need more lift in the front end, just to help clear the tires when tucked, or to level it out?? I'd say give the suspension a little bit of time to break in before you feel like ditching the rear leafs, or anything like that... or even to add more to try and even out the front end, fi that is the reason you are waiting to add lift to the front.. I thought I was going to have to fight and add spacers on my front end, but in the end, I just loosened the rear leafs a bit, loaded the back end for a day or two... and then pulled the added weight, and tightened everything back up... and has been good since then... and that seemed to help how the rear felt after the lift... Where did you guys run this past weekend in NC?? Would love to check out that place, especially that ditch you're running...
    Last edited by bluedragon436; 11-12-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES