I kept cranking and finally got jeep to start. It caught and blew out black soot smelling like starting fluid (ether) I did have to play with gas pedal a little bit. Once it caught, it idled without touching pedal,like normal ran without a hitch. I let it warm up,then goosed the motor, highly responsive as usual, No backfires ,no hesitation, Let jeep run for couple of hours (trying to burn through 1/2 tank of gas.) turned motor off. Put two bottles of STP gas treatment in tank. started Jeep again same difficulty. Had to horse motor to start once started ran like top. jerked jeep back an forth to mixed gas and gas treatment. Jeep responded fine. Let run for another hour. Noid light test worked fine. I will Seafoam soon. I'm sure I could leave ten feet of rubber if necessary. Its pulling strong. Just very hard starting. But good cranking and may have slow short circuit. Was down to 10.8 after week of inactivity. During charge alarm went off twice. I was able to cancel with remote normally.Not sure if this is part of the problem. Any other ideas will be welcome. Thanks.