After getting all my parts in for the tank, everything went back together, put 5gal in from the gas can, turned the key and she purred like a lazy tiger.

Put a socket under the throttle controller, locked it in at 2000RPM, ran it for the 25min break in period, changed the oil and filter afterwards (Rotella T4 10W30/Purolator PL30001), and I felt like a new dad all over again. There's just something about bumping the key and that 4.0 firing up and running that warms the soul.

I've built 67 & 68 Camaros that didn't make me as satisfied when I cranked them up.
Only in a Jeep, is exactly right.

So, I couldn't get BF Goodrich KO2's anywhere locally without having to wait for a week. I decided on Duratrac 235/75/15's and they look beastly. I had considered the Kelly Safari TSR's, but they weren't in stock either. Come to think of it, the Duratracs weren't in stock but he had them in the warehouse and had to go get them.

Anywho, the Duratracs feel great, look great, and sound great. It's the first Goodyear tire I've purchased in 23 years or so, and I'm hoping that they're a better tire now than they were then.

Discovered that I am developing a brake line leak on the left front, so that's the next order of business, along with new liftgate jacks and new rotors/pads.

I'm getting the Crown Automotive stainless braided full brake line kit #CRORT31015 and
Duralast rotors/pads/

Replaced front left signal bulbs with Sylvania 3157LL's earlier this morning.

Aside from troubleshooting why my electric locks aren't working from the main switch, I think that I'm finished (after the brake line/liftgate jack replacement), as it appears that winter is finally rolling in and the suspension is planned for spring anyway.

I'll take pix of the rig with new tires and keep you guys updated.

Thanks for all the help, and years of XJ wisdom that allowed my build to go so smoothly. And now that she's running strong, you know that I'll not be going anywhere except to check the mail for more upgrade parts.