Well, I hate ABS....when it comes to bleeding brakes.

Right now, the WJ effectively has no brakes....the piston in the new rear caliper does not move....even though brake fluid drips from the bleeder screw.

The bleeder screw in the driver side rear caliper is seized up also, I'll have to pull that caliper to free up the bleeder screw.

I'll admit I did a full on bone-headed move in replacing the master cylinder without reading a manual or the FSM, and bench bleeding the master cylinder was pretty much pointless, looks like opening the system turned the ABS module into a metal cork in the brake system.

Having long gravel driveway might have worked to trick the ABS system into modulating with some panic stops....except for the yards-long skid marks I am leaving in my pastures trying to halt a WJ with nothing but the parking brake and creative steering....

There has got to be something other than a 2K scan tool that can trip the ABS valves and let the brake fluid move. I don't mind the idea of buying a pressure bleeder if that will help me get past this, because the vehicle can't be driven at this time....no brake pedal if the vehicle is running, and nothing creates any drag on the wheels except the parking brake or shifting down.