So i was in bumper to bumper traffic one day when it was really hot out and for the first time ever my trans started slipping like wen i would try to pull forward it would just rev up and not move like it was in neutral and then grab all a sudden then wen i started moving it shifted real hard into 2nd i think but after that it was fine for days untill one day i was driving it for awhile home from work on the highway and it started to like stumble wen i hit a big hill up an off ramp then the MIL came on so i stopped off and scanned it and it was the P0753 code shift solenoid A circuit so anyway im assuming that it only happens wen its hot and the solenoid is overheating so im going to replace the 3 solenoids and hope that fixes the problem am i doing the right thing by assuming this or can somebody point me in another direction? Any advice is appreciated thanks
O and one more thing it might be going in and out of OD and im not sure if i can feel the TC locking up and unlocking like i use to be able to feel it when i would slow down and come to a stop at a light or whatever

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk