Thread: Hello All

Icon7 Hello All

Thanks for adding me to your forum. My name is Bill and I'm from Alaska. I have a 97 xj that has been reconstructed twice. Once for a head on with a moose and the second was a head on from a person that ran a red light and had no insurance. I call her Dory because sometimes she forgets and drifts a bit but she just keeps swimming. She's a work in progress. And after massive new parts and lots of my labor, she's swimming again. I just got a new smittybilt front bumper and next comes the winch, brush guard and new tires. But I'm babbling. Again, thanks for the add

Default Re: Hello All

Glad to have you here Bill. Lucky you survived that moose. We have some near totals from hitting deer, and those are much smaller. In fact I built a bumper to deflect the next one under the rig instead of having it come over the hood
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

to from Delaware, Bill!! Glad to hear that you as well as the XJ have survived through the head on accidents as well as continuing to swim on!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Not something I ever want to experience but glad you came through it well. Welcome to xjtalk and glad to have ya here.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.