A mother is driving a little girl to her friend's house for a play date. " Mommy," the little girl asks, " how old are you?" " Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age, " the mother replied. " it's not polite." " OK", the little girl says, " how much do you weigh/" " Now really," the mother says, " those are personal questions and are really none of your business." Undaunted, the little girl asks, " Why did you and daddy get a divorce?" " That is enough questions, young lady, honestly." The exasperated mother walks away as the two friend begin to play. " My mom won't tell me anything about her, " the little girl says to her friend. " Well," says the friend, " all you need to do is to look at her driver's license. it is like a report card, it has everything on it." Later that night the little girl says to her mother, " I know how old you are, you are 32." The mother is surprised and asks, " How did you find that out?" " And," the little girl says triumphantly, " I know why you and daddy got a divorce." " Oh really?" the mother asks. "Why?" " Because you got an F in sex."