Because of who has been put in our Supreme Court, The act of burning or desecrating our flag has been considered a 1rst amendment right... I feel that those who decided that dishonoured our country. A citizen having the right to disrespect our country is one thing. But disrespecting the symbols that represent what we stand for as a nation is not a freedom of speech, it is an act of rebellion and a direct attack on our Country! Therefore it is not an act of a citizen. At least in the way I see it. The important part of this type of conversation is, We as Americans, STAND UP for those symbols, make their abuse unacceptable. Making them illegal to abuse only makes them more potent a tool against us, but how we feel about it, how we respond to it in public, will make a difference. Don't walk away, Don't say "What ever ass hole" Tell them how you feel, tell them they are out of line, tell them they are abusing their right for an invalid cause. God Bless America, God Keep America and I vow to do the same.

Let us take our pride and love for our Country in strength into the new year!

It may be a bumpy road, But hey, That's why we drive Jeeps, Right?