Blazer2 : thanks for the tip, I will look into that. currently the new spare tire is releasing its fresh rubber smell in the back so the smell is quite tolerable now especially after the long cleaning process that commenced earlier this week.

Update : 5-17-2016

I have finished installing the 2" budget boost and all went well. I think I will be upgrading the shocks to some bilstine's with my next bonus check from work and I'll start looking into some storage solutions for the rear. however I think I'll need a rear tire carrier before I get into that so I can get the 30" spare from the trunk.

So I installed the Flywheel, Clutch kit and got everything finished up while going through a sickness I called the plague, I still have a nasty cough after the meds from the doctor but all is well in the world of Chris.

Unfortunately I found that Amazon's seller had sent me the incorrect clutch disc at the sacrifice of the new pressure plate.. As I was tightening everything down the pressure plate fingers didn't look right they were beginning to compress and I had second thoughts about it and sure enough, I pulled it back apart and found the inside edge of the clutch disc that holds the springs in had come in contact with the pressure plate surface and left some less than appreciated indentions on the surface. needless to say after a call to Amazon they refunded the entire purchase and I was able to find a clutch kit locally .

The next morning I installed the new power steering line that had ruptured, refilled the reservoir and with the front end still in the air did some rotations of the steering wheel back and fourth from full lock.

Yesterday I received a call from the tire store that my rims and tires were ready, so on my way home I used the wifes truck to haul the payload home . All went on great and even had some time to fix the collapsed trans mount and a quick test drive before the long drive today to work and back.

Just a heads up I drive roughly 120+ miles per day for my daily commute so keep in mind this is the reason I didn't go 33" tires and 4.5" lift on this Cherokee. so far so good, today will bring fresh oil and I believe I will be changing the motor mounts today.

Lift: 2" Terra Flex
Tires: 30"x9.50"x15" 4.75" Back spacing (No control arm rubbing at full lock)

Thanks,

Chris