Sound more like a pinion or shaft issue than a problem with the yoke.
Unless you have clocked your T-case, the front yoke (as it is stock) should be adequate enough for anything up to 8" of lift before you start running into issues.
I have heard many times of vibrations being tracked down to the front drive shaft, and more often times than not, it has nothing to do with the yokes, and typically is the shaft itself or the u-joints. A set of replacement joints, and having the drive-line rebalanced typically solves the issue. If you are running a lift of 4" or more and have fixed length control arms, your pinion is going to be way off from where it should be, and no amount of custom yoke fitting will solve your vibration issue. There are a variety of charts and opinions out there as to what the pinion angle (in degrees) is supposed to be for "X" amount of lift. If i remember correctly, for 5" of lift its somewhere around 5-6 degrees. I could be off, but the science behind this is sound.
Check your pinion angles, and make sure your working with a good shaft and joints before you go and start thinking of custom output yokes.
P.S. from all my years on the trail, I have never seen or heard of anyone flipping their front drive-line on a Cherokee.... just sayin..... be wary of advice you get from people who dont own Jeeps.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!