Hey guys, been a long time i know. So the jeep has been sitting for months now. Since i got the compression and leak down done. Fyi the best compression was 135psi and the worst leak down was 80%. Ive been saving to do a 4.6 Stroker swap. While im doing that I plan to build everything else. Ie: frame plating, axle swaps, gearing, lockers, etc. Ive decided to do a ford 8.8 rear end. however with the 35" tires the dana 35 sits really far forward. The tire is about maybe 2" from the front of the wheel well. I plan to have 37" as my final tire size. so im thinking with the 8.8 in there it wont be much different as far as how far forward or back it is. With the 37" tires it will rub the front of the well. just looking for ideas on moving the axle back. Ive got brand new leafs in already and i dont really want to have to buy new ones again but i also dont wanna move the spring mounts. Ruff Stuff makes a weld on perch that moves the axle back 2 inches but im not sure what the best way to go would be. Any ideas would be great to have.