Thread: A spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

Default A spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

1996 classic -4.0 - NP231j with OMIX SYE with Tom Woods Drive Shaft - HP D30 - C8.25 - 3.55 Gears - 6.5 RC lift - M/T 35x12.5x15 Baja Claws On M/T Black Signature Series Wheel 15x10 cast Aluminum -Rusty Front Prerunner Bumper - Smittybelt RXC8 8,500LBS in Front and Champion 10,000LBS in Rear - Custom Rear Bumper - Iron Rock Off Road OTK Steering - Cut Fenders- Crystal Clear H/L Housing with 8K HIDS - Bed lined Rockers and Quarters-

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Default Re: a spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

no one like or is everyone just jealous
    1996 classic -4.0 - NP231j with OMIX SYE with Tom Woods Drive Shaft - HP D30 - C8.25 - 3.55 Gears - 6.5 RC lift - M/T 35x12.5x15 Baja Claws On M/T Black Signature Series Wheel 15x10 cast Aluminum -Rusty Front Prerunner Bumper - Smittybelt RXC8 8,500LBS in Front and Champion 10,000LBS in Rear - Custom Rear Bumper - Iron Rock Off Road OTK Steering - Cut Fenders- Crystal Clear H/L Housing with 8K HIDS - Bed lined Rockers and Quarters-

Default Re: a spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

That's a good Idea do you have those clamps bolted through the roof
    '94 XJ Country
    4.5" Rough Country lift
    31x10.50x15 BFGoodrich M/T's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hatchetman017

unfortunately they went though i was trying to put them in the cross beem but the self taps shot right though

im just diging the camo on the roof.
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

I don't know why for a flashlight.. Why not something like a mounted rechargeable maglight or strion.

Default Re: A spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

Were did you pick those up at I have never seen any of thos clamps unless I am not looking right because I break about 3 poles a year because they get trapped in the door or get caught in the rear gate.

cantab27 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Re: A spot for me fishing poles and flash light and what ever else can fit

the right size pvc pipe works a treat as well......
    keeping it red........

I DRIVE A BARBIE JEEP

Quote Originally Posted by XJ4IV
    .... lol Im a jerk tonight!
    Originally Posted by bigjim350 View Post
    Think I would go that crazy too if my Jeep turned white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg0C...eature=related