well heres the deal I have a 94xj with4.0 aw4 np242 and 8.25 with spartin locker i just installed. With that being about a week or 2 ago (prior to rear axle install) I was driving the jeep and it keap acting like it was kicking itself into neutral so I'd slap it into neutral then back into drive and it would kick in so I checked the fluid and it was about a pint low added some didn't move it more then about 50 feet then today I swapped in an 8.25 with a spartin locker then drove it about 50miles just fine then went to drive home got it 50ft let off the gas sounded like I broke a Ujoint stopped looked at the DS no all good so I was going to just try and lamp it home got about 3miles down the road and it just cut out like it was in neutral tried kicking it into neutral and back into drive nothing stoped put it into park then into drive and it would go but veat slow at 3 or 4 grand rpm then nothing checked the fluid and now its about a 1/2 a pint over full wich is weird cuz I changed it before we left and it was dead on full. haven't checked anything yet but any one have any practical suggestions?