Biopsy results show that it is the most severe and fast moving kind of breast cancer. They will begin whole-head radiation today to try to shrink the tumors and then a more targeted radiation surgery to eradicate them. There's one tumor that is borderline too big to do anything about, but they're going to try.

Apparently, the radiation surgery causes a lot of swelling which is why they're doing whole-head first to try to shrink them. Swelling is what brought all this to our attention in the first place.

After they finish with her brain tumors, they'll begin chemo to try to fight the lesions in her lung and breast.

I don't really know how I feel for sure, other than I'm ready to fight and I hope she is too. I'm worried that she will not feel well enough and give up on a treatment or several. Maybe sending her daily pictures of my daughter with motivational messages will help to keep her fighting.

She's 60 years old and I'm 30. I'm not ready for her to go. My daughter is only 4 months old and I want her to grow up knowing her grandmother. I also want my future child to know their grandmother as well.

It's not fair.... I know cancer isn't discriminatory, but it's still not fair. I wish there was a way to only let bad things happen to bad people, but alas, I know God doesn't work that way.