rv-errr: Thank you so much for the tip! I have been driving it all week now and haven't had a single episode. When I bought the car, i didn't know the gas gauge was backwards (full is empty, empty is full) so I was all happy that he left me with a full tank of gas and was driving it up to work when all of a sudden I hit a hill and started losing power and all that... Sure enough I was right near a gas station, so I pulled in and filled up. That was around 1.5 months ago and I didn't drive it more than 10 minutes for the test drive and had no issues... I almost wonder if there was something at the bottom of the tank that got sucked into my fuel system... ugh... its an endless number of things it could be! Either way, I will be replacing the coolant temp sensor and the CPS this weekend (hopefully i have a few hours), once that is done I will feel pretty good. I appreciate you sharing your experience with your Aurora, sounds identical to what I had experienced!

XJ-Jake: thanks for the link! I have actually gone through that one before and that is how I gathered some ideas of what could be wrong. I would absolutely love to print that list out and leave it in my garage... every weekend knock out a few of those items, that would be great! But we will see... This is my desert rig and I just want it to be functional enough to have some fun on the mountains and I will slowly fix her up as I go, so this list is a great road map. I appreciate the share and you taking the time to read through my post here. I really like my Renix, though it had given me some issues, i have become pretty familiar with it fairly quickly so I have a lot of confidence in taking care of this truck for the long haul!

Thanks again for your help you guys! I will keep visiting here and let everyone know how things are going.