Okay. I'm sick of chasing one problem after another post Rough Country 3" AAL lift install. So I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on going back oem. I have an 01 limited and am chasing the best all around ride I can get. How would you set it up?

I'm thinking Bilstein shocks but beyond that I'm open. I checked on a oem Jeep website that a web search brought up and there were three different codes for the coils. FF, FE, and ZGM(I think). Grr. I'm thinking I heard or an up country option that netted an inch up front if be okay with that if that's still a possibility. What about rear leafs? Codes? Std, med, hvy duty? Oem aftermarket? Should I stick with stock stamped LCAs, UCA's, or do someone make a tougher stock alternative? Bushings for everything? Rubber? Poly? Looking for lowest NVH possible. . I'm also gonna need a track bar since I added an adjustable one chasing problems. PS: all this aftermarket stuff will be for sale if anyone is interested. 3" RC AAL, 3" lower LCAs , RE adjustable track bar, RC's best shocks all items with between 6and 8k easy local miles.
Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk