Hey guys, I have some serious questions for you. Let me start off by telling you this is my first mopar vehicle and it's been a hell of a time learning all the different stuff. So I discovered quick connect transmission lines last week on my aw4, the line has been leaking really bad like a quart a day minimum so I went under to look, I saw the line and figured it was like a regular fitting with the flared pipe and proceeded to tighten the adapter, the leak slowed and I gave it one last 1/4 turn and it snapped the transmission housing off. Think if it was a light bulb I broke the socket in half, there is no way I can helicoil or drill and tap anything since it broke off. I'm just about done with dropping it, been busy at work and will have it done tomorrow night. Do you think I can get some sort of pipe welded to plumb off of? Or will I need a whole new transmission? And the next question is, if I can't find a 4x2 since no one seems to have them... If I swapped in a 4x4 transmission with no intention of using the front wheels, would I just need a longer driveshaft or is there other things I would need to worry about? Thanks in advance guys!