Back in August, I decided to get a Jeep Cherokee due to the past Indiana winter, and the fact that any repairs that needed to be made, could be done fairly cheaply. So here is a thread to document some of the progress that I have made!

First day I got it! You can also see my old Integra (which I traded for a Yamaha R6 and my E46 M3, which I still have and will be buried in).

Driving to TN to pick up what I THOUGHT was a SmittyBilt Rear Bumper. It turns out it was a Front Bumper. Ended up getting a SmttyBilt Rear Bumper for 64 dollars...

Jammed everything into the back.

Pretty sure this was 88mph.

My driver door was about to fall off, so I drove to a friend's house and he helped me reinforce the door hinge welds. Tossed around the idea of going doorless for a while!

A guy I work with gave me a free Con-Ferr roof rack. It was rusty and in terrible shape, but it was free, so I took it!

The SAME buyer that I got the Front Bumper (that was supposed to be a rear bumper) ended up listing a rear bumper for the Jeep! Drove down to TN again to pick it up. Brand new SmittyBilt Front and Rear bumpers, total cost? 310. Not a bad deal

After mounting the rear bumper, I got the front one on too. My friends mentioned that my Jeep looked like James Bottomtooth.

A new Rough Country RS9500 helps hide the size of the front bumper.

Current status. Next upgrade is a lift and I am working on repairing the busted tail lights with some custom metal housings.