Thread: Not the norm.

Default Not the norm.

I'd like to start this by saying, this isn't something I normally do, but for some strange reason this has struck a cord with me.
    As a bit of background. @maxxwell_martin
    Kevin and Alyce are a husband and wife team who decided to build a street legal rock crawler to help support and raise awareness for PTSD sufferers and their families.
    I did say 'are' but that only held true up to yesterday. Today, Alyce tweeted to say she missed Kevin. When I checked the timeline, and tweeted Alyce, she told me, Kevin went for a nap, shortly after this, she found Kevin dead ! Totally out of the blue. Kevin left Alyce and 2 kids.
    So, here's the thing, could I ask, if your on Twitter, could you please give Alyces Twitter feed a follow, and give them some retweets to help raise awareness of their chosen cause, and if there's any way you could give them some support.
    As I said, this isn't something I normally do, but Kevin's passing has shocked me, even though I only spoke to Kevin on Twitter and by DM.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Phil.

07Negative is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Re: Not the norm.

I don't participate in social media. But my thoughts are with them for sure. I hope Alyce gets the support and comfort she needs as well as her children.

Default Re: Not the norm.

xjtalk was already following, but we did send a message.