Ok, here is my boost story... Back in 1985, I was cruising around in my fine 1979 GMC 4x4 with the inline 6, 4 speed, 4:10 gears, and the not optional manual locking hubs. I was cruising town with my girlfriend sitting next to me and decided to swing by a local used car lot that had some nice trucks. After a loop in the lot, I stopped to wait on traffic to get back on the street and was sitting in a low spot. I dropped the clutch to go, and K-Chunk, it died. I was first in shock as this rig had enough grunt to take off at idle, albeit at 1 mph, so I quickly hit the starter and nothing, not even a click. So I needed to get it farther from the road to pop the hood, so she and I started rocking this bad boy to get it up out of the dip, and finally got it back away from the road and into the lot. So popped the hood to find there was no belt on the alternator. Hmmm, should have had a light instead of the gage. Old school kicked me that night with my mind somewhere else and not watching my gages. So now what? I had jumper cables, but not enough juice to power up the CB to get someone to stop. We walked around to see if we could pop any of the hoods and jump from one of used cars, and maybe let the battery soak a bit, but figured luck was not on my side and favored to not jack with the lot cars. We waited a bit for a friend to come by, but nothing. So, I decided to roll start it if it would, and try to baby it to the shop that I knew was open and would have a belt and some tools, yes a gas station with a mechanic shop open late on the weekends. They did exist back then. So I gave my girl a short course in roll starting and gave it a shot. She gave it a good try, but I couldn't get it going fast enough to start. So we both pushed it back and forth in the lot a few times until it fired. We jumped in and I lugged the motor all the way to the shop and made it. Bought a belt, borrowed a tool, and used one of their cars to start it back up. After our ordeal, I really took a liking to this girl. She jumped right in and helped me, and never complained once. So we dated for a couple more years before getting married. We have been together for 26 years, and have two kids. When my son got his license, I ended up buying him a Jeep Cherokee. He left for college, so now my Daughter is driving it. I get to take it out now and then and really enjoy it. So, if I had a Noco charger back then, I might not have a Cherokee now. Hmmmm.