Just a quick question...I replaced the valve cover gasket & CCV valve (it was pretty dirty, Let me just say the CCV is a PITA to get out...lol but on with the question, I used to get a "chatter" type sound kinda like a diesel that would start right after start up and continue for a few minutes then go away, I considered this to be piston slap the engine also had a very slight "tick" I figured this was a lifter or two making noise hey it happens with high miles and is almost considered "normal" with these 4.0's. After installing the new CCV and new gasket all that has gone away...I noticed it was not doing the chatter thing right away and the engine runs smoother and with NO lifter noise, I know the gasket would have nothing to do with this and didn't think a CCV could make that much difference but its been a week now and NO noises have returned it runs and sounds GREAT! whew...now after all that, can anyone tell me why this would make this much difference in the running of the motor??? I know...don't look a gift horse in the mouth BUT...