After getting the 500 break-in miles completed.. I swapped the diff fluids out... no big chunks of metal or anything... and not too bad as far as metal glitter in the old fluid... Installed the LubeLocker gasket in the D30 (that the shop didn't install for whatever reason when the gears/lockers got done)... also drained (or attempted to) the TC, since the shop said that the fluid looked black when they installed the new speedo gear... well needless to say, there was maybe 1/8 of a quart of fluid in the TC... so am surprised that didn't grenade... and hopefully now that it has fluid in it... it won't blow up on me....

I ran a short drive around the block to make sure everything is running smoothly and no new noises... put it in 4WD to get the TC cycling the fluid now that it has some in it.. need to find some dirt/mud to try again.. cause I feel like I might have a locker or something in the front end issue... I can turn to the left just fine... but almost not at all to the right without it binding up... so not sure if that will be remedied by being on dirt and not asphalt (I really hope so)!!