Thread: Twenty Dollar Bill

Default Twenty Dollar Bill

A woman sought the advice of a sex therapist, confiding that she found it increasingly difficult to find a man who could satisfy her, and that it was very wearisome getting in and out of all these short term relationships.
    "Isn't there some way to judge the size of a man's equipment from the outside?" she asked earnestly.
    "The only foolproof way, is by the size of his feet," counselled the therapist.
    So the woman went downtown and proceeded to cruise the streets, until she came across a young fellow standing in an unemployment line with the biggest feet she had ever laid her eyes on.
    She took him out to dinner, wined and dined him, and then took him back to her apartment for an evening of abandon.
    When the man woke up the next morning, the woman had already gone but, by the bedside table was a 20 bill and a note that read, "With my compliments, take this money and go out and buy a pair of shoes that fit you."
    Last edited by BlueXJ; 10-23-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: punctuation
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_