Hey so right now my daytime running lights are running on the high beams but it doesn't seem like it's lowering the voltage so it's extremely bright. The other thing is that when I turn my headlights on, nothing changes as in it appears that only the high beams stay on instead of lows turning on. To add to that, when I flick the hi beam stick, still nothing happens! I'd like to wire the DRLs into the lo beams instead and have the hi beams work as intended.
I found the daytime running light module under the engine fuse box, but don't know where to start. I started looking around late at night so I couldn't see too much or have enough time to really play around. I plan on fixing these issues this weekend before winter comes but would like to walk in with some sort of game plan.
Any ideas on where to begin or what to start looking at? I have the wiring diagrams so would I be able to just move pins and have everything work as intended? Also, if anyone has information on the daytime running light connector for what pins belong to what I'd like to see it. I just found the pin numbering scheme online but nothing saying what pin is for what light/function.
Thanks a bunch!