Well, guys. This has been a learning experience for me, I'll say. I believe the issue is resolved. I almost don't want to share because it's far too simple of a fix, but I feel like I should just in case any other people have the same issue as I did.

Today, my mother being the lovely woman that she is, offered to take my vehicle to her backyard mechanic while I drove a spare to work. It had already been looked at by two ASE mech's and other backyard mechanics. By the time she got over to her friend's house, my jeep was sitting right outside of the "orange" zone. The guy let the vehicle cool down and waited until the vehicle heated up again to the temperature at which the fan turns on(219 I think.) He noticed my fan spun in the wrong direction, pulling heat towards my motor. The fan was mounted properly(I don't think there's a way to mount them incorrectly.)

APPARENTLY the plug for my electric fan was turned BACKWARDS. This might have been a simple fix for me if I had taken the split second before the fan moves too fast to note its direction. There is no indication as to which pin goes in the top and which goes in the bottom on the fan I purchased. I honestly did not know that was even possible. Another indication would've been for me to check if I felt air moving at the grill from the fan.

Today I drove my car home 35+ minutes in 80~ weather and idled it for 20 minutes when I got home. The gauge sat perfectly at 210, as it always had with the electric fan only turning on briefly.

Now let's hope no substantial damage was done to my motor. I plan to drive my Jeep for a long time.

I want to thank all of you who offered good advice. I'll still work on the heat core as preventive maintenance.

One last note, I had already removed all rust from all coolant passages. The difference in my case, was minimal.